Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This must have got by most of ya'll

randalln

There was only 4 trillion dinars ever printed (that is what is in circulation

they can neg away I have been right from the START cause I'm the RockStar

I've heard that there are 4 trillion notes & only 1% are the $25,000 notes. What are the other denoms...who knows!?!?

• Upvote 1

There was only 4 trillion dinars ever printed (that is what is in circulation

they can neg away I have been right from the START cause I'm the RockStar

This is good news, but I think they are talking about 4 trillion just in Iraq and not the actual total in circulation.

• Upvote 1

Thats funny last month they said there was 50 trillion in circulation ???????????????????????

But I know its hard to believe that the GOV. would LIE to you but here it is in black and white ................................+1 if you like

Okay, now you're just getting cocky! :lol::lol::lol:

Just kidding...you know I'm a groupie ;)

• Upvote 2

The Central Bank is working to absorb the Iraqi dinar by offering more than the dollar and by the interest rate to use tools that can control this issue, which will make the Iraqi citizen saves money instead of spending this works and to withdraw currency from the market.

Read more:

This is the part that stands out to me in this particular article.

I'll take 1 to 1 at this point if that's what your implying. Sign me up. :D

Ski

• Upvote 1

: Wed, 26/10/2011 13:06

Baghdad (news) .. Economic analyst Abdul Latif Salem need to increase the interest rate for funds deposited in banks to encourage citizens to bid farewell to his money and invested in other cases.

boy they don't pull punches wants the citizens to say farewell to there money.. hahahahahahahahahahah

IF THAT ANT THE TRUTH I DONT KNOW WHAT ISlaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

• Upvote 12

No I'm just a little mad that all my +1's where erased I was over 1200 now I have 3 days to get them back and go out on top ..laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Thanks so very much for your posts randalln..........smile.gif Why only three days?? Is this when we all get to play??

Thanks,

myst

What's up Robin? Ski Apache received snow today. The webcam was awesome!

Go RV!

Yeah!! We got snow!! IT WAS PRETTY!! And just when I told my handy man that I wouldn't need heat at the office til early next month, too!! So I left early on the grounds that it was too cold in there!! Was gonna come home and curl up, but decided to go to the college and take a test I was scheduled to take tomorrow. Now I can stay in bed ALL day tomorrow if I want!! LOVE THESE 4 DAY WORK WEEKS!

: Saturday, 24/09/2011 12:46

Najaf (news) .. / report / Aqeel goes Jahm / .. Deployed in the holy city of Najaf dramatically over the past few days the phenomenon of e-marketing over the Internet.

In the words of the reporter (news agency of the sons) A number of website owners and promoters of the materials and the designers of those sites Mtcefhaha, that marketing via the Internet, easy to many who wish to purchase materials, as well as giving them the freedom to inquire in detail.

Said Loay Zuwein site owner market Najaf-mail to the reporter (Agency news):

THIS MUST MEAN THEY ARE USING THERE SMART CARDS(debt cards here in the US)

Edited by randalln
  • Upvote 10