Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

If my hopes were any higher I would probably pass out. However the rate and process of the RV/RI will depend on which scenario that is really happening.

1. This is all about Iraq only. Which would mean Adams ideas.

2. This is about the world economy and Iraq. (Gurus choice)Which could bring a higher RV. But keep in mind that countries can out last us because all they really need is process of a near future fix to their economy.

So here we are right back to the beginning. We will not really know until it happens. I am just proud I bought a lotter y ticket for this ride.

GreginTexas

• Upvote 3

Greg... if you look back at Briso's post (http://www.edinarfinancial.net/ ) you will see the historical track record of the value of the dinar... so Adam's guess is not out of line at all... in fact they could easily pass Kuwait just based on their past value of the dinar. Now will they? I am thinking that their pride will definitely get the best of them and they will come out strong... at least as high as Kuwait... probably a bit more. If you had been held down to a low programmed rate for all these years... wouldn't you want to get back in the saddle, and regain your place of prominence in the M.E.??? It makes perfect sense to me! eyebrows.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

If my hopes were any higher I would probably pass out. However the rate and process of the RV/RI will depend on which scenario that is really happening.

1. This is all about Iraq only. Which would mean Adams ideas.

2. This is about the world economy and Iraq. (Gurus choice)Which could bring a higher RV. But keep in mind that countries can out last us because all they really need is process of a near future fix to their economy.

So here we are right back to the beginning. We will not really know until it happens. I am just proud I bought a lotter y ticket for this ride.

GreginTexas

No one knows for sure.

* RANDY KOONCE ..GREAT CALL ANALYSIS-LET’S LOOK AT THE FACTS…RV ANYALYSIS THRU DEC.31: Dinar Recaps 10/27/11

OCTOBER 27, 2011 •

RANDY SAID EVERYTHING HINGES ON THE IMPLEMENTATION OF ERBIL, WHICH WE’RE STILL WAITING ON. WHEN THE SECURITY MINISTERS ARE FINALLY SEATED AND THE STRATEGIC COUNCIL IS ANNOUNCED AND VOTED IN BY PARLIMENT, THE RV WILL BE RELEASED BY SHABIBI. FORGET THE BANK SCREENS AND EVERYTHING ELSE THE GURU’S ARE TELLING US ABOUT DATE OR RATE. MALIKI CONTINUES TO DRAG HIS FEET AND STAHLING… THIS COULD GO ALL THE WAY TO THE END OF THE YEAR

besh (Jonnywg : Oct 27th before 730 cst): OOM 10/27/11

OCTOBER 27TH, 2011 07:42 AM •

FROM OOMC 10/27/2011

Jonnywg: BREAKING NEWS

jonnywg: good morning all WHAT A BEAUTIFUL DAY

jonnywg: WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO THE BANKS OPENING

jonnywg: NO I AM IN TEXAS

jonnywg: rates will not post in CBI OR FOREX……. PER OUR SOURCES

jonnywg: WE EXPECT THIS TO BE VISIBLE AT THE BANK….. EITHER 8AM OR 11 AM CST……….. no where else

jonnywg: Agreement on a comprehensive package reached at today’s #Eurosummit. last night[9:26:26 PM]

* Big Jake: On The Horns Of A Dilemma

OCTOBER 27, 2011 • CLOSING STATEMENT OF HIS ARTICLE.

In closing, I remain convinced that we have ALL been victims of a very, very slick marketing campaign. I truly hope we all make a fantastic return on our speculative adventure, but I remain moderately pessimistic. I want to say “keep the faith” but it sounds like many of the gurus and their constant god-campaigning. Sorry….another of my pet peeves. Stay balanced. Enjoy what you have, however much or meager that may be. There are ALWAYS less fortunate than you or I. Go Iraqi Lottery….I mean RV

I see this as a "Pay To Play" situation.... The IQD had a high value while Sadam was playing nice but when he flew off the handle he(Iraq) was taken out of the game. when that happened I think a lot of People lost a lot of money (oil embargo) so there had to be a way to recoup investment and make up lost profit. This(RV) is how Iraq can "Pay Back" and ante up(Pay To Play) to get back on the international market. seems like everybody wins financially. Just to bad there had to be a war to make it happen, but that seems to be how the game is played by the Power Brokers.

*too bad*

Just my thoughts, But i see any ware from .10 cents to The Dollar, set a window for cash in then after a couple of months then bump it to 3.00 again. That way they have little to cash in, At that point all the big boys will jump in and buy Dinar, and hold till the rate gos up and then they will cash in. :huh:

No one knows anything, not even Adam. People that claim to have some great source or intel are full of bs and those that claim to be highly educated and experienced are just giving you their guess, which is no less valid than yours or mine. Just relax and wait. Go watch tv and be patient, lol.

• Upvote 1