Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Shabibi: Iraqi economy will improve after US withdrawal; World view will change, Dinar value will rise

ROD2013

I agree, and posted as much when the initial report came out.

Iraq wanted to move from the kids' table up to the adults'. Let's see how well they do.

Everyone had their balls cut of when Adam reset our reputations. I just got a negative 1300!

I beg to differ. I kept those cajones! :)

• Upvote 1

The US leaving Iraq is the best thing that can happen for us and our investment....

Gotta like them talking about the value of the dinar going up after the troops leave and it makes complete sense seeing as how with the US gone, Iraq can be seen as a truly independent country and faith in the dinar will rise which will help the value....

Still didnt like the part about deleting the zeros....sheesh....but with the opposition from the govt, it might be enough to throw that whole idea out the window!!!

I remain skeptical... Here is why:

They claim that foreign investors will come in after the pull-out.

My thoughts: Would that not mean that fear of instability, insecurity, and foreign influence may play a new heightened role?

Other thoughts: 50-some thousand troops in that region likely help their economy. They spend money in the market(s) on goods & service. They may even purchase IQD and use it. This creates a demand for use of IQD. If poverty is as high as they claim, 40k-50k spending money over there probably helps..

But, it may be more-so a break-even event give or take as what is gained by them leaving is lost what they spent.

• Upvote 1

THIS IS ONE PLACE WHERE 2 NEGATIVES DON'T MAKE A POSITIVE....ONLY IN ALGEBRA!

DinarBot Sorry. Just the Facts. DinarBot Loves "chess"

A double negative occurs when two forms of negation are used in the same clause. Multiple negation is the more general term referring to the occurrence of more than one negative in a clause.

In most logics and some languages, double negatives cancel one another and produce an affirmative sense;

Edited by DinarBot

Another day closer. Thanks for the post

Go RV

DinarBot Sorry. Just the Facts. DinarBot Loves "chess"

A double negative occurs when two forms of negation are used in the same clause. Multiple negation is the more general term referring to the occurrence of more than one negative in a clause.

In most logics and some languages, double negatives cancel one another and produce an affirmative sense;

An english teacher was talking to his class about negative words, "It's just like algebra. A positive and a negative make a negative. Two negatives make a positive. Never will two positives make a negative." One student called from the back of the class, "Yeah right!"laugh.giflaugh.gif

Another day closer. Thanks for the post

Go RV

An english teacher was talking to his class about negative words, "It's just like algebra. A positive and a negative make a negative. Two negatives make a positive. Never will two positives make a negative." One student called from the back of the class, "Yeah right!"laugh.giflaugh.gif

Good One.

Excellent news. DinarBot sees local Humans eye existing currency as belonging to or from the "occupiers". Unfortunate but factual. New currency and Military gone (going) = great wealth for all DV and Iraqi Humans. Top of the Desert AM to all Humans.

GREAT interpretation Dinarbot!

You've got b*lls of steel...why shouldn't the economy go up after (at least the visible) occupation over? Soldiers disappear, new Iraqi money value, everybody richer and happy, less unrest. Forget about Iran - they are the new FOX bugaboo that everybody is so afraid of for no reason. We own the ME now and everyone knows it. They wouldn't invade. Just infiltrate the GOI to gain influence, sure. Let's hear it for good old Iraqi corruption and go RV! :)