Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Shabibi: Iraqi economy will improve after US withdrawal; World view will change, Dinar value will rise

ROD2013

HA HA HA!!! A newbie has turned Easy into a GURU!!! pokepoke

jes kiddin' Easy...I'm all for tomorrow through the 6th by the way!

Rod, ty for the gold nugget, and yeah, Redsand! I hope the 000 thing is a mix of translation we can laugh over!!:D

[/

I'm willing to laugh over it, too. :P

It's getting very exciting...knowing that soon, very soon we will have the payoff from this speculation of the DINAR. Hearing that there is such a plan from Shab's is so cool.

GO RV B) B) B)

My future's so bright, I gotta wear shades.................

The US leaving Iraq is the best thing that can happen for us and our investment....

Gotta like them talking about the value of the dinar going up after the troops leave and it makes complete sense seeing as how with the US gone, Iraq can be seen as a truly independent country and faith in the dinar will rise which will help the value....

Still didnt like the part about deleting the zeros....sheesh....but with the opposition from the govt, it might be enough to throw that whole idea out the window!!!

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 2

The US leaving Iraq is the best thing that can happen for us and our investment....

Gotta like them talking about the value of the dinar going up after the troops leave and it makes complete sense seeing as how with the US gone, Iraq can be seen as a truly independent country and faith in the dinar will rise which will help the value....

Still didnt like the part about deleting the zeros....sheesh....but with the opposition from the govt, it might be enough to throw that whole idea out the window!!!

Omg! I love the new and improved keep! Very nicely said!!!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Omg! I love the new and improved keep! Very nicely said!!!

LOL, no its the same me.....

Its just that this is actually legit in its reasoning, and quite positive.....(for the most part lol)

Not much positive in my eyes that has been going on lately that we are hearing, at least not as big of a deal as this is to the value in the dinar rising....

biggrin.gif

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

I wish people would stand up and give a reason why they are giving someone a (-). For all the neg's I'll get for this one, I bet there won't be a reason...man-up!

No reason to give the person a negative when all they said was "new and improved keep." ....so pathetic to give a negative then hide.

• Upvote 2

I wish people would stand up and give a reason why they are giving someone a (-). For all the neg's I'll get for this one, I bet there won't be a reason...man-up!

No reason to give the person a negative when all they said was "new and improved keep." ....so pathetic to give a negative then hide.

Would be nice if to give a neg you had to give a reason it's not fair for those that get a neg because they just don't like what was said which is funny because a positive is partly just for that......lol

• Upvote 2

LOL, no its the same me.....

Its just that this is actually legit in its reasoning, and quite positive.....(for the most part lol)

Not much positive in my eyes that has been going on lately that we are hearing, at least not as big of a deal as this is to the value in the dinar rising....

biggrin.gif

Lol...I kno man Im with you!!! This is a great article and definitely makes a lot of sense! Thanks for the truthful response...

Thanks I appreciate that....shoot that was me actually being sincere...keep and I have obviously had or disagreements but keeps a smart man....he knew where I was coming from....Im happy to see keep get excited about an article....I know he wants an RV just as much as everyone else he is just the type of guy who takes things at face value and theres nothin wrong w that...I just see it a little differently.

Butttt see thats where the new +s and -s system fails....If I keep posting my true thoughts on things....IM GUNNA GET THE BOOOT!!! lol

• Upvote 2

HA HA HA!!! A newbie has turned Easy into a GURU!!! pokepoke

jes kiddin' Easy...I'm all for tomorrow through the 6th by the way!

Rod, ty for the gold nugget, and yeah, Redsand! I hope the 000 thing is a mix of translation we can laugh over!!:D

Just trying to have some fun !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tiphat:

Edited by N2DEEP
  • Upvote 1

I knew it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they will raise when the troops leave dec. 6th

it looks like we are looking at sometime in december and makes sense why they wouldnt want to raise the value before they leave.

Think we can get Cisole to start a countdown thread? :)

All you have to do is provide a rate Easy :D

I agree, and posted as much when the initial report came out.

Iraq wanted to move from the kids' table up to the adults'. Let's see how well they do.

What happened to this place. How come everyone is so nice

Everyone had their balls cut of when Adam reset our reputations. I just got a negative 1300!

• Upvote 2

I found this article and one more that is bittersweet today. While the value is looking at going up, so is the idea of the lop.:( Can someone throw me a bone here other than it was a mistranslation? Just like we feel happy and confident about it growing in value when the troops leave the same article talks about the lop, shouldn't that give us pause? GO RV WITH NO LOP!:rolleyes:

Hopefully there are enough corrupt officials stashing dinar trying to push the rv. I guarantee at least a handful of them know possibilities. IMO good ol fashion Iraqi corruption is in our favor. Ha

Hopefully there are enough corrupt officials stashing dinar trying to push the rv. I guarantee at least a handful of them know possibilities. IMO good ol fashion Iraqi corruption is in our favor. Ha

• Upvote 2