Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CASH-IN

billio0

It has been my understanding that the US Treasury will be cashing in our Dinar for the US market, right. The US Treasury already has a price, via oil reserves worked out with Iraq, so it is in the best interest of the US to gather the total volume of the bills and then cash them in with Iraq, you bet. The gov in 90 days if not getting the total volume of Dinar planned for they would lose trillions of assumed currency they could turn back into Iraq for oil. All this work and they would get very little in return. Second, how could the government earn enough in taxes on an average invest of $100,000 (charging 35%) and getting $3500 times 3 million people...That is only 10 Billion. Our significantly higher than that...

Last, why would the world ever let Iraq get of easy?? They owe and they will pay.

Let's Go RV

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

billio0,

I'm with you on this one. Really, I am.

But now with 429 plying the part of Devil's Advocate...

This is all legally issued currency from the Central Bank of Iraq (CBI), and as such is to be honored by it at all times.

Let me just whip out some of those Saddam era notes.... No? How about some of the Swiss notes.

Rats! :angry: And I've been saving them all this time.

Sorry to be Negative Nellie. Or Negative Neil. Whatever.

But I am with you on your post. +1

Peace.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Thanks bill for your thoughts. I'll be happy with an RV . .10 to whatever I'm happy with. Just get it done.

Go RV

Thx for the post and Another Logical Viewpoint Billio0 ! ;)

Btw where does ur Avatar find Sweaters that Fit over that Giant Noggin' ? :blink:

:D :D :D

:lol: If you see the rest of him, he steps into his sweater. :lol::lol: :lol:

Dinarbot, did you see my last comment for you in the de la rue thread?

Go RV

• Upvote 1

What many people dont realize is that the folks like us speculators are only a minor fraction of holders of dinars, as per my best recollection of info. from studying this, as countries and huge corporations are holding the vast majority and bulk of this...it's like some people want to base this whole thing on just us peons, and how it will revolve around us...like the powers to be are scared to do anything wihtout weighing out the effects of what will happen from a minortity and their actions, so that we dont "break the bank", as some would actually say....lol.....

• Upvote 1

I have a feeling that when parliament comes back, Maliki will make his announcement and their salaries are tied to the budget, which they say is lacking in investments. They are fixing this now. The ever so elusive hcl, oil law I believe will be completed and entered into the gazzette.

My worry was they print the new money first. To where we would have to exchange for the new dinar and then wait for rv. Which if the money is printed they will want to pick up the old. It would be a hassle to change to the new, but with CBI complaining about the large sums of dinars for business transactions and all the new oil deals, we are on the road to RV. It just depends how long Shabibi can do this. And, BTW, I don't remember parliament approving this bill to print the new dinar.

People are under the impression that the $50 dinar are new. They are not. And the coins that show on the CBI website that say they are not in circulation. That only means they are not circulating and only sold to licensed investors who sell to collectors. Just like the US Mint with Proof Bullion Eagles.

Thx for the post and Another Logical Viewpoint Billio0 ! ;)

Btw where does ur Avatar find Sweaters that Fit over that Giant Noggin' ? :blink:

:D :D :D

Ha, Ha, Ha!

That's hilarious, Dinar Thug. For your information I don't wear too many sweaters nowadays 'cause the velcro strap in the back just doesn't seem to hold as well as when they were new.

Also, with blue skin I am a big hit with the ladies, if you know what I mean.

• Upvote 2

This is an interesting take and I do believe to be true for the most part, since well the US took the $1000 notes out of circulation but if you took one to a bank today they would gladly give you 10 $100 bills. You would be better off selling it to a collector you would get much more than that though, fact is it's still legal tender and just not circulated.

• Upvote 3

I understand the CBI can do what they want. I have always felt that the larger notes will always be honored at face value, for however long. These notes issued are from the CBI and are part of the new Iraq, Which I believe Iraq is going to somewhat mimic (hope i spelled that right) the US and like the US, has always honored the face value of a note. No matter how old or denomination. JMHO

For those who may wonder after reading this post why this topic is here, the answer is because in the Rumors Section description it says either RUMORS or SPECULATION belong here. This is speculation, thank you.

Although I respect Adam Montana' opinions, and admire his integrity even more, I have to respectfully disagree with his analysis of the probable sequence of events as outlined in his recent "Thesis on th IQD Rate."

One of the underlying presumptions most IQD investors make is that once a change in the rate-of-exchange occurs, that a cash-in naturally follows. And, in Adam's synopsis he mentions that with the rather low rate he anticipates will also come a requirement of holders of large (3 zero) notes to CASH THEM IT WITHIN A SPECIFIC, and short, TIME LIMIT. The purpose is believed to gather and remove such notes from circulation as soon as possible to help speed the process of raising the rate-of-exchange even higher, while eliminating huge profit-taking if those notes were allowed to remain in circulation.

One of the more positive consequences of us being IQD investors is that we are not alone. There are many, many other much larger owners of IQD including the wealthy, large companies and corporations, and even some countries, USA included. What we all have in common is that we hold the same currency in the same denominations, be they the 3-zero, or others. This is all legally issued currency from the Central Bank of Iraq (CBI), and as such is to be honored by it at all times.

As an example: If the USA suddenly decided to pull all $100 bills/notes out of circulation within the next 90 days, here is what would then happen; everyone with $100 bills/notes in their pocket, purse, billfold, safe deposit box, pillowcase, or even mattress would within the hour of such notice be heading straight to the nearest bank, credit union, or other official USA conversion center to trade them for $50's, $20's, $10's, $5's, and maybe even some of those lowely $1 dollar bills/notes.

What would not occur is that we would not be required to convert them (cash-in) to any other country's currency due to the decision of the US government/Treasury/Federal Reserve to pull $100 dollar bills off the street. Thus, in my opinion, what at most could happen is that the CBI must offer us similar, yet smaller, notes OF SIMILAR VALUE in replacement for what we now own and hold in our possession. This applies to us all, large or small investors. Of course, if we choose to cash-in with a dime per dinar, then that's our business choice to make. I just didn't want to let the day pass without doing a little speculating here myself.

Thanks to all you great DV members and guests for reading.

And, by the way, Bondlady, it's safe to come back now. Adam has finally cleaned house!

(I dropped, then kicked your mike accidentally, sorry).

Good post....like how you're thinking..... :D ; BTW: that is a Giant Noggin' ..LoL~

• Upvote 1

I have had the same thoughts myself. Why should you have to cash in when we really just need to exchange if a deadline is comming on the big notes? I could see that whoever broker you use for the swap out will have a fee for the service but if we are looking at a .10 cent rate and looking to hold out for a $3.00+ rate, it still would be a no brainer.