Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This RV is only the beginning...

Pay off your debts and get yourself something nice then keep investing the rest.

All the news says that Iraq will be a hot investment for some time to come.

If you have faith in yourself you can quit your jobs and be an investor.

Since I've started this I have learned lots about investing.

Most of you have too.

Just be safe.

wow he can't be wrong with that prediction..... that means according to the IMF... a +/- 2 to 2.5 % increase or decrease limit every 90 days...... may take a 100 + years to get back to where they were in 2003...... ummmmm...... wonder where that info was dreamt up from..... Reality has it the Jordan that has no oil is 1.17 against the US 1 ... so does a dime make sense at all.... it may not be 3.22 .... but I doubt it won't be a dime ..... but everyone has an opinion.... but the Iraqi Constitution and the IMF Agreement definately at this time proves that rate wrong..... Sorry those are the facts I have.... not I think it should be a dime... Open for discussion....

Edited by hitman

I wrote this almost a YEAR AGO - I hope Adam doesn't get a bad grade on his thesis for copying----hahahaha Just kidding

You are not just 'cashing in' bro. You are selling your Dinar to another investor who will be hoping it climbs even more. Once all of this starts it will be a constant ebb and flow just like every other currency traded.

We just happen to be in on the ground floor for Iraq's "IPO"

That's where many people get confused. When we are selling, others will be buying by the millions hoping it goes up a dime, a quarter and make them cash also.

Some people on here has been waiting 6 years for their 'instant fortune'.

Hope this helps. People will be cashing in on this for years to come as Iraq grows. I for one will be buying Iraqi stocks like I read someone else write last night from another member.

This stock analogy cleared a lot of things up for me.

DBG

This post has been edited by DeadGuy: 21 December 2010 - 11:35 PM

Read more:

• Upvote 1

Let's remember that this is his OPINION and that he doesn't actually KNOW anything more than the rest of us, except that he may have a little more education in the area regarding financials. I hope he's on the right track, but Shabibi also said he could sustain an RV at $12...so...that'd be sweet too!

• Upvote 1

Great info Adam. I've said all along that we'll prolly see around .10 or so and its very reassuring to see that the best way for them to make money and encourage more investment will also benefit us investors as well. Hopefully we'll see more than .10 but at this point I'll be thrilled with a couple hundred thousand profit. Bring it on!!

Edited by marknet73

Adam, I respect your thesis and I'm afraid you are correct on the .10 and the spread. This is going to be a hard read for a lot of people and it will sting but sometimes the truth hurts. Thank you for putting it out there. I wish I had invested earlier and had your VIP earlier, it would have put me in a better position. Thank you for everything.

OK we are all interested in the event of the RV- at what rate will it be pegged- so let's say the Adam is right and a dinar= .10 USD. I'm even more curious about the day after that because the world will have just seen a currency increase X 116. What will the world to do- sit back and see if it does it again? I don't think so. There is going to be a rush on the dinar. The Whales will know that it might eventually triple and there is no better time to get in than at that moment ( except for the geniuses that bought before RV!). The day after RV will be Christmas, New Years Eve and the Fourth of July rolled into one for the pumpers- Expect full page WSJ adds. So I am thinking that even if the Dinar debuts at a dime it will be a dollar soon after.

Adam, I respect your thesis and I'm afraid you are correct on the .10 and the spread. This is going to be a hard read for a lot of people and it will sting but sometimes the truth hurts. Thank you for putting it out there. I wish I had invested earlier and had your VIP earlier, it would have put me in a better position. Thank you for everything.

Anyone who has a hard time accepting a dime really needs to get their head out of their ass. At a penny I'll be laughing all the way to the bank.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

I understand what Adam said about it being a dime and how it benefits Iraq, but I still don't understand. If we all know it's going to climb all the way up to $1-$3 then what would stop EVERYBODY on the freaking planet from buying in at a dime and riding it up?? Since when are speculative investments supposed to be guarantees?? Because that's exactly what this would be.

Let's remember that this is his OPINION and that he doesn't actually KNOW anything more than the rest of us, except that he may have a little more education in the area regarding financials. I hope he's on the right track, but Shabibi also said he could sustain an RV at $12...so...that'd be sweet too!

I have to think he knows a little more that most of us...;) I believe he has very credible sources. If he thinks .10...and I've been pegging at .50, so maybe its .30?

• Upvote 1

Adam has a tremendous responsibility owning this site, and I believe he has done a very ethical and outstanding job with DV. I feel that Adam has the personality

to stay very focused, and he has a LOT of common and business sense. If the IDQ does RV, which my common sense tells me that it MUST and WILL, it is anybody's

guess as to what the rate will be.

I think that it will be higher than .20....thinking .86-1.17. I sure hope so.....

GO RVVVV !!!!!

I wonder if Adam has taken this into consideration

i like adam's take on it all and he does a great job but you see you are right it doesnt de dollarize the us currency use in country and iraq wants to diminsh the use and use their own so im in agreement with you par up on the usd and laso it has been mentioned numerous times in the past articles.

25% spread? I hope that was simply a figure used to help explain the concepts of a spread...

Lets play out a scenario:

You purchased 1,000,000 IQD for $1200.

It R/V's at $0.10

You now have $100,000 worth of IQD.

Remove 25% of that because of fees/spread etc

You now have $75,000 in USD upon exchange

But, you now have gains... You have to pay taxes

Your looking at an even lower number...

Depending on how this is taxed (i.e., Long-term capital gains? Short-term capital gains? Regular income?)

Lets just use a simple % figure... 60%

$75k * 0.6 = $45,000

But, not only would be speculating upon the rate, we're speculating the spread.

It would be interesting to see an overall 25% spread when they have a current sperad of 13 dinars (1170/1183)

Which is much less than a penny per dollar. Which means it is much less than 1%.

First, Adam forgets here that the CBI has already said they will be deleting three zeros, from the value, meaning dinars move to 87 cents, which makes his 10 cent theory wrong automatically.

Second, Adam is likely right in that the initial value is likely to increase over time, CBI has already said they will increase the value to the highest in the Middle East over two years, but he's wrong in repeated RVs because the GOI would have to redo everything each time. Seeing how hard it is in the first RV, repeated RVs are ridiculous to believe.

Third, an initial spread of 25% is ridiculous and has never occurred anywhere else, why would it here?

Fourth, every place registered in the USA that is currently advertising $150 flat cash-in fee and no percentage spread fee would be charged and sued for false advertising if they then started charging a spread fee. Since multiple vetted sources selling dinars that are registered with the US Treasury are quoting the same fee structure, it is very likely they will hold to their rates. They are a business after all, unlike Iraq (which is NOT A BUSINESS but a country).

Fifth, let's say you get 1 mill dinar...

1,000,000 * 87 cents = $813,232.50 (let's say $800,000)

8000,000 * 35% (top income tax rate) = $280,000 (your tax bill - thank your IRS)

$520,000 = your profits on 87 cent RV and with a LOP (as being defined as the deletion of three zeros from the VALUE of the currency, as stated by the CBI)

+1 if you like your potential profits! :D

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

the whole thing ,,, is still a speculation ,,,, COme on folks ,,, adam gave us a bunch of senario`s of rate ,,, now it is time ttoo think a little for our selfs ,,,, all the idea`s he put out are very possible,,,, we just wait and see now ,,,, get you butt in gear and start figuring out your next move ,,, you know that c b i will r v a rate ,,,, you know your going too cash in ,,, you don`t know the amount ,,,, take the adams ideas and play all of them out in your part of dinar world and see the out come for your self ,,everyone will most likely have a differnent deal... just get it figured out before it is ---G O TIME !!!!!!

• Upvote 1

I have to think he knows a little more that most of us...;) I believe he has very credible sources. If he thinks .10...and I've been pegging at .50, so maybe its .30?

No one has "a source." I have just as much education and experience, or more (likely much more) than Adam does (or has revealed to have). I'm simply saying here that Adam has a business to run, making money on his views. This doesn't make his views any more informed or valuable than anyone else's.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I have been saying for several months that an RV at $3 or so does not make sense. I could not understand where the money would come from for the Iraqis to make a profit at such a high rate. However, I certainly would like to see it come in initially at more than .10. That said, I will take whatever I can get and feel blessed. I didn't want a beach house anyhow.

• Upvote 2