Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Can I get a +!!!!!

mzRebecca

Anybody got a prediction on the game (UofA/LSU)??? It is being referred to as 'Armegeddon of College Football' on ESPN, I absolutely CAN NOT WAIT!!! Roll Tide!!

It is going to be a barn burner for sure but the only tide that will be rolling is when the tears start coming down after LSU puts um down, Geaux Tigers!!!!! lol

• Upvote 3

It is going to be a barn burner for sure but the only tide that will be rolling is when the tears start coming down after LSU puts um down, Geaux Tigers!!!!! lol

I love SEC football sooo much that I even pull for LSU when Bama isn't playing, so I'm grudgingly going to +1 you even though you don't have sense enough to know the Tigers will go home without their stripes. LOL! Just kiddin' bro. Good luck to y'all. I just think it will be a very close game either way. No barn burners...

Roll Tide!

yay tiggers.

:D

• Upvote 5

Yes Ma'am, I stand corrected. I was too devastated from the Rangers game to have been typing. Sorry Wally I know how you roll. Look out Willy! Tomorrow's a comin' and y'all will be in our house...

Thanks BG. :D

Watch out Ladies... Y'all are makin' my twelve pack hurt! I laughed so hard I had to go back and give ya some plus love... :D

Mark, the girls got me in such a giving mood I had to go back and plus you too... :lol:

ROLL TIDE!

Good post. We all need a good laugh on a Friday afternoon.

Go twelve pack, oops, I meant go RV!!! :lol:

Now Adam's really going to ban me.

Robin, where are you? I'm in a twelve pack jam and need some help. :D

• Upvote 6

Plus 1 twelve pack to you my lady. Y'all have a wonderful weekend.

Help her Robin. Help her!

:D:D:D

• Upvote 4

I love SEC football sooo much that I even pull for LSU when Bama isn't playing, so I'm grudgingly going to +1 you even though you don't have sense enough to know the Tigers will go home without their stripes. LOL! Just kiddin' bro. Good luck to y'all. I just think it will be a very close game either way. No barn burners...

Roll Tide!

yay tiggers.

:D

Well we do agree that the SEC is the best and strongest conference in NCAA football, we have to show that to the unfortunate teams outside the SEC.. if a SEC team is scheduled in their season,they know there will be at least one loss for them lol.. Will be a great game my friend, Geaux Tigers!!!!! Hope we can all celebrate an RV soon

• Upvote 4

ummmmmmm sorry honey, to be honest, I've been sitting back, watching and laughing my a** off! How is that for help?

besides. I can think of MUCH worse places to be B)

It's a love fest alright and a great way to get our reputations out of the toilet. Sorry Adam, were bad!

sheesh Kim.............I didn't mean THAT kind of LOVE FEST! What were you thinking??

• Upvote 3

Hey ! Giving lots of +'s on a Fri. nite sure is more fun than painting my bathroom walls anytime ! + + + + RV :D

what color?? I say since we are such a big part of your life, we should get a vote........

anyone that thinks Dah-kota should paint her bathroom purple with pink polka dots, give her a +! Anyone who disagrees..............HUSH!!

• Upvote 3

what color?? I say since we are such a big part of your life, we should get a vote........

anyone that thinks Dah-kota should paint her bathroom purple with pink polka dots, give her a +! Anyone who disagrees..............HUSH!!

Purple with...

GRASS STAINS for LSU's demise next week! :D

• Upvote 3

Plus 1 twelve pack to you my lady. Y'all have a wonderful weekend.

Help her Robin. Help her!

:D:D:D

:lol: "Help us Obi Wan Kenobi, You're our only hope!" MAN, if the RV falls on my shoulders, we're in BIG trouble. BUT, I WILL help Kim!!

http://www.tvfanatic.com/gallery/12-pack-image/ :P

The votes are in!! Dah-Kota, make sure you send us pics of that fabulous purple bathroom, k??

• Upvote 1

While I don't begrudge posters here a good rep, I feel we are losing the real reason for Adam resetting the rep counter. To weed out trouble makers. A trouble maker can pad his rep with +'s, then when he feels safe...again stir the pot. So far I have not seen any trouble makers doing this.

Power on people, its all good.

Besides before Adam and the mods punt anyone, they would review there posts then make a very informed decision.

pp

Edited by pokerplayer
  • Upvote 3

While I don't begrudge posters here a good rep, I feel we are losing the real reason for Adam resetting the rep counter. To weed out trouble makers. A trouble maker can pad his rep with +'s, then when he feels safe...again stir the pot. So far I have not seen any trouble makers doing this.

Power on people, its all good.

Besides before Adam and the mods punt anyone, they would review there posts then make a very informed decision.

pp

I disagree. I don't think anyone here has lost sight of the reason Adam reset the counter. This has all been in good fun among new friends. The reputation thing was flawed from the outset and everyone knows that. There are people on this site that go around neg'ing certain folks they don't like (like kids on a playground) just because they can, without ever giving thought to what the poster was really saying, and most of the people with really high reps got there because people were conversely too liberal with their plus's. I had a rep of about 10 for the first six or seven months I was a part of this site and not for lack of sharing my thoughts. I am the same all the time and do not make comments for points, but have very much enjoyed playing with my new friends. So, if Adam wants to reset the reps again it is his perogative to do so. Have at it. Those reputations won't mean much after the RV anyway. B)

• Upvote 2