Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Can I get a +!!!!!

mzRebecca

Just went to read your profile. You are rated excellent. You also describe what may be the perfect family, the perfect beach on which to live, and say life is great! So, why would a few pluses on a forum page be so important that you would have to go and plead for people to plus you?

*shrug*

Well, I suppose there must be a reason ... so I'll just go ahead and spend one of my daily pluses on your behalf. Glad to hear your life is so great. Hope the RV makes it even better

:)

smee2

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

You will have a change of heart after the game, LSU is going to ask after the game why "bama" sent the boys instead of the men! The only tide worth watching on the 5th of Nov will be the one in the gulf!

Let us pray.... Lord have mercy on those poor bama boys, grant them the grace to cope with defeat. Help them to understand that... well they're out of their league and out-classed. Let them learn that humility is not all that bad. Help them understand that God gives grace to those who humble themselves.

Hey, there's always next year.

Bahahaha!!!!!! I have nothing but love and sympathy for ya, poor misguided soul!!

• Upvote 3

I have come back to give everyone a +1 that i missed. Thank you all. A great bunch of people on this site !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+1 for you and I gave me one too.... :D

Giving you a plus because I hate the Texas Aggies. Enjoy them in your great conference. Make sure and beat them like a rented mule.

Roll Tide!

B)

+1 for you too....... :twothumbs:

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Wow! I got a neg for a big roll tide from Tuscaloosa? Must have been from one of those tigers feeling bad about having to face the defeat we're going to hand them next week in Bryant-Denny!

I'm a Tiger fan but it wasn't me. I wouldn't neg you because you follow a loser like the tide, thats right, just keep rolling right on out!

• Upvote 2

Folks, we have two great universities competing here--great reputations--records--coaches(although one is an LSU--oh never mind--satin, sorry, Saban is a great coach ;) ) Great rivalry-----buuuuuuuuuuuuttttttt--gonna have to say GEAUX TIGERS--might have most of the team back and really play some great football---and those cute little Tide boxes with the toilet paper on top--well ya'll gonna(Bama) need both during and after the game, cause u gonna get it scared outa ya and need both to clean up. GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and a a minimum of 1 to 1. All in fun ya'll. AIN'T FOOTBALL SEASON GREAT AND ESPECIALLY IN THE SEC!!!!!! love u all and let us pray no injuries and lots of love. Too bad the national championship game won't count. :D;)

• Upvote 3

Much respect to 'Bama and LSU and the SEC in general. But...

Would it be out of line for a west-coaster to add a "FIGHT ON!" for USC this weekend?

Tough game against Stanford in Los Angeles.... What say you Tide fans? Can a USC fan join this thread?

I like USC, FIGHT ON! Love the coach even though he's got a pretty bad rep here down south, lol.

• Upvote 3

You will have a change of heart after the game, LSU is going to ask after the game why "bama" sent the boys instead of the men! The only tide worth watching on the 5th of Nov will be the one in the gulf!

Let us pray.... Lord have mercy on those poor bama boys, grant them the grace to cope with defeat. Help them to understand that... well they're out of their league and out-classed. Let them learn that humility is not all that bad. Help them understand that God gives grace to those who humble themselves.

Hey, there's always next year.

Blasphemy I tell ya! Blasphemy! My eyes must be averted from the silliness you just wrote... Aaaaghh!

• Upvote 2

Much respect to 'Bama and LSU and the SEC in general. But...

Would it be out of line for a west-coaster to add a "FIGHT ON!" for USC this weekend?

Tough game against Stanford in Los Angeles.... What say you Tide fans? Can a USC fan join this thread?

USWho?

Blasphemy I tell ya! Blasphemy! My eyes must be averted from the silliness you just wrote... Aaaaghh!

Get the boy something other than an aspirin, he's delusional!!!!

• Upvote 2

Hey Tech, can ya'll take those aggies back, we don't care for them either--and unfortunately my neighbor is one--and a minister to boot(conflict of interest I think, lol) but he's got a good wife--Louisiana born and a Tiger fan--and they are still both alive! :P

• Upvote 3

Thks cuz... It's the thought that counts!

People from bama can think???emot-shakehead.gif

ya'll must be transplants! th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

Dude, I was liking some of the things you was posting about politics and all that but did you have to go and post that garbage? c'mon man

Edited by willy1der
  • Upvote 4