Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's Official Chat 10-26-11

kcw

OOPS. my math stinks. not 33% per month, more like 10% per month.

But like I said I'm sure it wont be linear. Maybe more like:

Month 01 = .10 USD

Month 02= 1.50 USD

Month 03= 1.70 USD

Month 08= 1.65 USD

Month 12= 1.70 USD

Month 18= 1.85 USD

Month 24= 2.25 USD

Month 30= 2.50 USD

Month 30= 2.60 USD

Month 3 = 3.25 USD

But this just guessing- I can't wait to see Adam's Thesis

Edited by magawatt

Thanks Adam for you insight. Love it that we are getting close and look forward to see your paper today.

Here is a question for next week.

If it does come in at a dime and there is a short time frame on cashing in the large bills. Will there be any way that we can exchange the large bills for smaller ones and hold to them until the rate climbs up toward the $3 mark? Then cashing in?

Thanking you in advance,

Have a blessed day,

• Upvote 1

[Adam Montana] if they RV too soon, before they have those bases covered

[Adam Montana] they will be putting themselves AND OUR INVESTMENT in unnecessary danger

[Adam Montana] I would rather be patient and let them do this RIGHT

[Adam Montana] rather than take a chance of failing and losing it all

not sure why our investment and iraq would be in danger if they "rv to soon". it can't rv soon enough for me. once it rv's and i cash in i could give a care less about iraq. i am tired of waiting and want this to get over with. i think most of us have been patient enough on this adventure.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

Adam, GREAT thesis on the rate. WHY anyone would ever spend a microsecond on the "Guru Sites" is a mystery to me. I guess they like being let down again...and again...and again...and.....

I am confused about one thing though. I'm on your mailing list and got this:

"From: "Adam Montana" <admin@dinarspeculation.com>

Date: October 24, 2011 9:10:41 AM EDT

To: "fred stubbs" <fredst@gmail.com>

Subject: OFFICIAL chat schedule. fredst@gmail.com is invited.

Fred Stubbs,

Things have been VERY exciting lately, and with all

of the fresh news... things can get confusing.

At the request of many of the members, we are now

going to have a regularly scheduled chat every week

until the day this ride is over!

Time: 7PM CST, every Wednesday

My son and I were there tonight and were told this is 'old news' and that everything had been changed.

Ok...YOUR website YOUR rules but, I'd like to KNOW the rules.

WHEN (if not on the indicated Wednesday nights) do you have the chats and at what time?

Thanks for everything you do and all the wonderful FACTS and INFORMATION you impart to us.

Fred

• Upvote 1

.10 is exactly what I have set my sites on so glad to know I am not alone here.

If it is more that is just cream in my coffee!

Much prefer the new format of the chats. It is much easier to follow and gives more attention to the better questions rather than who just randomly happens to get a post in there during the chat.

Thanks a million dinar for the improvements!!

Also thanks for trying to clean the site up from the the bummers!

Best of wishes to you and the fam, Adam

And hoping the thoughts on the RV time frame do play out as anticipated.

I am a newbie in this investment (3 years) compared to some of you true veterans. Thanks for holding the line

God bless to all

GP

• Upvote 2

Thank you Adam! :D

I know what you mean norvtoday, but we need to remember this is not about us, this is about Iraq and their people. We are just sitting ducks waiting to fly. Do ducks fly? :D:lol: :lol:

ok i will probably get negs for this but now let's be honest. remember back to when you decided to get in on this. someone told you about this and hopefully you researched it. then you looked at the plus and the minus of this, talked it over with your spouse or family and then decided it was worth the risk to purchase dinar. now this is the question i want to ask you and be honest with your answer. why did you purchase dinar? was it because you wanted to help the poor iraqi people live a better life? or was it for the simple fact you could possibly make millions of $$$ for yourself and make your life better? did you say hey if i buy some dinar maybe the iraqi's way of life will improve and maybe they won't be living in poverty and all that? or did you say hey i have a chance to make some serious money here and i can provide my family with things i can't afford to do now? as for me when i 1st invested my money in dinar i was investing for me and my family not the iraqi's. i was and still am in this to hopefully make a better life for me and my family. but we all got into this adventure for the simple fact we wanted to make a ton of money for ourself and be able to live a better life. it wasn't for some poor country. it was for us and no one else and for the $$$ not the iraqi people.

Edited by norvtoday
  • Upvote 6

Adam...One more huge THANK YOU for the sanity you bring to this investment!! After almost two years in, like many others I have listened to hours upon hours of CC's, joined many dinar sites, and done more research than I ever have on anything else in my lifetime.

I have read stories/rumors/intel that, in the beginning I thought was exciting, until we kept seeing supposed RV dates come and go! It was when I began to spend more time on DinarVets..... plus joined VIP..... that I could see the vast difference in your views of this

investment compared to so many others. Finally something that makes sense!!!! Granted, I am hoping for an RV better than .10...but it will be what it will be. I am anxious Adam to hear about all that you are working on for us, post RV.

I look forward to your chats every Wednesday...and the input of questions. We seem to have so many very knowledgable folks on this site!!!

Thanks again Adam...and kcw for the time you spend to help bring our questions to Adam....None of this just happens by itself!

stetson145

• Upvote 4