Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

As bad as I hate to say it, Im beginning to feel like really nobody knows what they are talking about. Looking back over the years doing research on this dinar thing it seems that it has become a vicious circle. Always gonna happen soon, and always a good excuse why they were wrong. Am I alone in this feeling? Im sure I am not. Others may not admit it, but my hope is fading fast. With every date come and gone and more dates always on the horizon, I find myself NOT reading the posts because I dont want to get excited, then let down again. I cannot believe that the powers that be in this and other countries, would let it come to the point it has. Look I know Ill probably get plenty of negs on this post but thats what i feel like, I havent put all of my eggs in this basket and have not over invested. But that doesnt mean I cant pray that this thing would happen. I have read almost every blog and forum (including this one which is by far the most grounded) But it seems that even the ones that seem intelligent are just people wanting to be followed, no matter who it hurts, Every Friday it says the same thing, and when mid week comes it seems its always Friday. So many people supposedly in the know with intel they gather from God knows where? If it were truly intel at least most of them would line up with each other. They are as far apart as our political parties, I dont expect a smart**** response from anyone, I guess Im just venting and had to write it down to see if im alone in it.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

take a break for while or do your own research if you can't take a break. the people who know what's going on normally dont say much. this thing is about to happen. with all that is happening i dont see why you're loosing faith now. stay around the news section and make your own assumptions. either way you cant control what's going to happen.

Edited by GasCan
  • Upvote 2

Hope deferred is a terrible feeling. You are not alone. But I must admit that the previous months have given me more hope that "something" is going to happen. I am praying that it is an RV or RI and the time will be short. Read the news coming out of Iraq and stay away from the "gurus" with all the answers. No one knows, especially the so called "gurus."

If they pull a .."CHINA " on us, they will keep the dinar low in value to attract companies to relocate to Iraq for cheap labor and no RVangry.gif

i doubt this will happen although anything is possible. gas prices wont ever go back to where they were 10 years ago. it is a prideful nation that looks close to putting themselves back in the race. once they get a taste of the money coming from oil there is no way they can be held down to china standards.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

you probly lose your faith becuase everyday you read the RUMORS SECTION. get out of there. its full of lies. this isnt a quick investment, people are too focused on when it will change and what will happen when it does. Just put them away, and forget you ever had them .

if your going to read anything just read the news section

ive been here since January and people like Okie have been saying its already RVd every single day. your foolish to even read what he has to say,

you probly lose your faith becuase everyday you read the RUMORS SECTION. get out of there. its full of lies. this isnt a quick investment, people are too focused on when it will change and what will happen when it does. Just put them away, and forget you ever had them .

if your going to read anything just read the news section

ive been here since January and people like Okie have been saying its already RVd every single day. your foolish to even read what he has to say,

I quit believing anything Okie or his cronies had to say a long time ago, I read the news here every day, the real news never has anything whatsoever to say about a revaluation of any kind. The financial news networks and true bank stories all say the same. Nothing. As far as i can tell, the people that say it isnt going to happen have been absolutely correct! The predictions of the naysayers have it. 100% correct so far.

Some times all we have is hope... yes I have owned Dinars since 2009 and have seen the ups and downs along the way. I do feel that NO ONE really knows if and when it will happen. A lot of people have put time into this and tried to figure out what is going to happen and they have had good intentions, however. no one really knows. It could happen tomorrow, next week, next month, next year or never. I can't for the sake of me think that this could have gone on this long and be a scam. Surely the Gov't would have stopped it by now. BUT WHO REALLY KNOWS??? GOD KNOWS AND HE AIN'T TELLING! :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

You are to weak your name my friend. Why don't you choose something more suitable? You say you're reading strictly news. I call bs, and I tell ya why, the news lately has been exciting. No they don't talk about revaluation. They can't that would be a huge mistake. Iraq would be owned before they even got freed. Tighten the belt friend cause the ride will get much worse. You will see. :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

take a break for while or do your own research if you can't take a break. the people who know what's going on normally dont say much. this thing is about to happen. with all that is happening i dont see why you're loosing faith now. stay around the news section and make your own assumptions. either way you cant control what's going to happen.

I agree with this but would add to it...Don't read any further than the original news article....anything after that is someone elses interpretation and whether it be right or wrong it always goes downhill..

You are too weak for your name my friend. Why don't you choose something more suitable? You say you're reading strictly news. I call it bs, and I tell ya why, the news lately has been exciting. No they don't talk about revaluation. They can't, that would be a huge mistake. Iraq would be owned before they even got freed. Tighten the belt friend cause the ride will get much worse. You will see. :)

( A little bit of correction on the phrasing there. Just for my own sake.

Oh the name I chose had nothing to do with Dinar! I know where I am called and I am not weak in that faith. I am prepared for the day the Lord says is coming. Make no mistake about it. I am full in that faith. I have done my share of research, probably more than most on any site. I know that there are many positive news articles, but I also know whos hand many people put their faith in. Maliki , Shabibi and the rest are only a few who seem to be in control. But just the same as in our government, there are many string pullers that we will never know, and can change things in an instant. And they have. Believe me I really want this thing to happen, but just as the post title says, Im losing faith that it will. Too many hands and gurus in the Dinar jar, and yet even the supposed Guru's dont have a clue.

As bad as I hate to say it, Im beginning to feel like really nobody knows what they are talking about. Looking back over the years doing research on this dinar thing it seems that it has become a vicious circle. Always gonna happen soon, and always a good excuse why they were wrong. Am I alone in this feeling? Im sure I am not. Others may not admit it, but my hope is fading fast. With every date come and gone and more dates always on the horizon, I find myself NOT reading the posts because I dont want to get excited, then let down again. I cannot believe that the powers that be in this and other countries, would let it come to the point it has. Look I know Ill probably get plenty of negs on this post but thats what i feel like, I havent put all of my eggs in this basket and have not over invested. But that doesnt mean I cant pray that this thing would happen. I have read almost every blog and forum (including this one which is by far the most grounded) But it seems that even the ones that seem intelligent are just people wanting to be followed, no matter who it hurts, Every Friday it says the same thing, and when mid week comes it seems its always Friday. So many people supposedly in the know with intel they gather from God knows where? If it were truly intel at least most of them would line up with each other. They are as far apart as our political parties, I dont expect a smart**** response from anyone, I guess Im just venting and had to write it down to see if im alone in it.

You are not alone. [/size]

I choose to not believe it will happen and will be pleasantly surprised if it does. Kind of the lottery approach.

JUST JOINED DV TODAY (((((( welcome ))))))

Just think how many people know nothing about the DINAR

And all their hopes and dreams have been squashed in this economy.

People have LOST their Savings, Investments, Jobs, Homes and ultimately all their HOPES & DREAMS

WE SHOULD BE THANKING OUR LUCKY STARS THAT WERE FORTUNATE ENOUGH TO EVEN KNOW ABOUT THE DINAR

WE ARE A VERY SMALL % THAT KNOW ABOUT THIS OTHER THAN COUNTRIES

• Upvote 3

I have been in this “thing” for over 5 years, I have been up and down so many times I now have blooded ankles and a bad back but I will continue to hope that one YEAR it will happen. Having said that, I do get disgusted at those that think they have a clue when it’s obvious none of them do.

I believe the another site is closer than anyone.

I think we tend to get just about what we expect in life, and this keeps coming in recurring cycles until we change what we expect so it's aimed toward what we want. My dreams, hopes, plans, goals, and expectations are for an RV at a rate anywhere from $1 to $3.22+ within three days either before or after Thanksgiving, 2011, still in the Age of Pisces, with the Age of Aquarius arriving the following year, 2012, on December 21st, when our planet will enter a new, gentler, and kinder age. We are leaving the age of war, and entering an age of peace. On the Mayan calendar, our current Great Age has lasted 25,650 years. But that long stretch of time is also, according to the Mayan calendar, broken into five units of 5,125 years each, which means that this smaller measurement of time from the Mayan Calendar began over 3,000 years before Christ. And also this time, we get the double whammy, because given how the earth is placed in space, and the simultaneous shift of both huge sections of time concurrently, the smaller one embedded within the larger, these will collectively place the Earth, our sun, and the center of the Milky Way Galaxy in direct alignment with each other. Again, this happens only once every 25,650 years. So we are blessed to be here as the earth passes through such a spectacular change. The last people to "witness" this lived over 3,000 years before Christ. But to the best of my knowledge, most people who are here for it won't even know about it, except perhaps in a passing news article, because it is a process, not an event, so no one should feel any strange tugs and pulls from odd movements of the earth or from any weird, unusual antics of space. Fascinating, huh?? Who can lose faith in the midst of such magnificence??? :rolleyes::blink::D:P

http://iqd.me/l/y-

I have been in this “thing” for over 5 years, I have been up and down so many times I now have blooded ankles and a bad back but I will continue to hope that one YEAR it will happen. Having said that, I do get disgusted at those that think they have a clue when it’s obvious none of them do.

I believe the another site is closer than anyone.

Almost 8 years for me... I still believe it will happen.....I did change my earning expectations though... We'll see.... Good Luck to us.