Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq To RV currency in 2 to 3 years - VIDEO!!

hozer

Good videos. I don't know how much plainer the story can be told. There's nothing magical or mystical about the dinar that is going to result in sudden riches or wealth for anyone. It's a typical unbacked, fiat currency that has gotten screwed up like so many others in history. They will replace it with something else that will be eventually get screwed up again. Not only that but they're going to revalue the currency through redenomination (the dreaded "L" word). But I'm sure it won't matter to many people here. They don't believe economists and CBI officials when they say that (over and over and over again). That's not "proof" of anything to them. They only believe the goofballs that got them into the dinar. They said they would make millions on an RV. That's good enough for them. That, to them, is all the proof they need.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 23

Good videos. I don't know how much plainer the story can be told. There's nothing magical or mystical about the dinar that is going to result in sudden riches or wealth for anyone. It's a typical unbacked, fiat currency that has gotten screwed up like so many others in history. They will replace it with something else that will be eventually get screwed up again. Not only that but they're going to revalue the currency through redenomination (the dreaded "L" word). But I'm sure it won't matter to many people here. They don't believe economists and CBI officials when they say that (over and over and over again). That's not "proof" of anything to them. They only believe the goofballs that got them into the dinar. They said they would make millions on an RV. That's good enough for them. That, to them, is all the proof they need.

Time will tell I guess. By the way, you sold all your dinar, didn't you? Just curious as to why you still spend time on a dinar forum when you are not invested? Not in anyway trying to be mean, just wondering? Are you thinking of investing again maybe?

• Upvote 5

anything is possible but i doubt that.

Why would you doubt it? I don't understand. It doesn't make any sense. Do you think those officials on the news reports were misidentified? Do you think they're really not CBI officials or Iraqi economists? Do you think the whole report was a set-up to misdirect people? For what purpose? CBI officials have repeatedly said they intend to redenominate. I know it doesn't fit the template of what you were led to believe with the dinar but, now that you've heard them say it, why would you still doubt it? It's hardly the first time. They've consistently said it in video and print articles. The only variable has been the timeframe. It's not a question of "if" they redenominate, it's just a question of "when". But it really shouldn't matter. A redenomination does not benefit people outside of Iraq that are holding dinar. What is so hard to believe about it? I just don't get it. How much plainer can it be made to you?

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 15

Notachance you are getting SO redundant....we get it you don't think it will RV!! And the ones that do think it will RV...were all idiots. We get your point! Notachance there is a web-site site called rvforidiots.com. Why don't you go over there and hang out. I'm sure you will be welcomed. You have a wonderful day:):)

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Lol. I can't believe that you still come on the boards. You must be biting your nails worrying that you might have made the wrong dicission when you sold your Dinars. I bet you spend more time now worrying and checking the boards then you did when you was invested. Why else would you be here? We are big boys and girls and don't need a savior lol... BA bye

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Lol. I can't believe that you still come on the boards. You must be biting your nails worrying that you might have made the wrong dicission when you sold your Dinars. I bet you spend more time now worrying and checking the boards then you did when you was invested. Why else would you be here? We are big boys and girls and don't need a savior lol... BA bye

I'd neg u guys on giving Nota such a hard time...but...then common sense kicked in. I decided the appropriate thing to do would be to give you three (Only, Flyer, Bully) pluses. Common sense told me only someone without common sense would take so much time to discuss a topic that held 0 relevance to them...if in fact, as you noted, Bully, they were not at odds with their own decision on some base level.

There you have em...ding(+)...ding(+)...and...for good measure, DONG(+)

G'day!

• Upvote 1

Time will tell I guess. By the way, you sold all your dinar, didn't you? Just curious as to why you still spend time on a dinar forum when you are not invested? Not in anyway trying to be mean, just wondering? Are you thinking of investing again maybe?

Time has told you! How many times was the dinar supposed to RV by now? Are you saying that until life on Earth has ended that there's still a chance it might revalue? There's always going to be somebody claiming that a massive, wealth creating RV is right around the corner (especially as long as people keep buying dinar). Time has told you over and over that 's there's not going to be an RV. You just refuse to listen.

I appreciate that your not ridiculing my presence on this board. I know you're not picking a fight. I've stated before why I continue to periodically post. I'm simply trying to provide a minimal amount of balance to this mania. This "investment" is massively misrepresented. It's a terrible stock pick gone bad. It is a perfect storm of ignorance, desperation and the internet. I got duped by it and continue to see people that don't have the resources or the knowledge continuing to get into it (many times, egged on by people here). I try to provide what little contrarian information I can. There is very little out there. When it does appear (as in these videos) it's immediately lambasted and dismissed as irrelevant without applying any sort of reason. I'm trying to break people's emotional attachment to the dinar so they can at least start viewing it logically. Apparently, I'm not very good at it. People seem to be as rabidly attached to the RV as they have ever been.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 13

Listen up I've been banned 3 times for just saying

It's not going to rv on this date.

People people put your dinar up.

The president is withdrawing troops from Iraq.

If this happens then some time, Iraq does not want us there.

This will happen, but all you guys posting and calling banks are just wasting your time.

Something will happen now no later maybe.

Stop posting bs is that all you want to do is give people false hope.

All bank story's bs. Give me a bank story that you cashed in and send a pic of your cashiers check.

Just chill you crazy nuts posting lies is just abnormal.

Is this all you have to do?

Please wait and quit posting crap people.

Damn when it happens it will be worldwide.

All I have to say is people are way to caught up in getting attention.

Stop lying damn.

Grow up wait patience is key here, an investment takes time!

So wait and stop lying!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 7

I appreciate that your not ridiculing my presence on this board. I know you're not picking a fight.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?app=forums&module=post&section=post&do=edit_post&f=6&t=89089&p=718212&st=20#ixzz1bu79nY9j

It would seem, as well, that some people are rabidly attached to the notion that the reason a person invested is because they were duped. As improbable as it may seem to you(at this point) there are a good many of us that think it is very likely...despite the constant needling from nay sayers. Who are you to say that my three years of considering to invest ended up in just finally succumbing to "the great lie"? As stated above, you indicate the rest of us are not educated enough to determine our own risks. If someone appears to be picking a fight...I don't think it would be the ones on this forum who are in agreement of an RV likelyhood.

Respectfully

• Upvote 1

Time has told you! How many times was the dinar supposed to RV by now? Are you saying that until life on Earth has ended that there's still a chance it might revalue? There's always going to be somebody claiming that a massive, wealth creating RV is right around the corner (especially as long as people keep buying dinar). Time has told you over and over that 's there's not going to be an RV. You just refuse to listen.

I appreciate that your not ridiculing my presence on this board. I know you're not picking a fight. I've stated before why I continue to periodically post. I'm simply trying to provide a minimal amount of balance to this mania. This "investment" is massively misrepresented. It's a terrible stock pick gone bad. It is a perfect storm of ignorance, desperation and the internet. I got duped by it and continue to see people that don't have the resources or the knowledge continuing to get into it (many times, egged on by people here). I try to provide what little contrarian information I can. There is very little out there. When it does appear (as in these videos) it's immediately lambasted and dismissed as irrelevant without applying any sort of reason. I'm trying to break people's emotional attachment to the dinar so they can at least start viewing it logically. Apparently, I'm not very good at it. People seem to be as rabidly attached to the RV as they have ever been.

And WHAT IF YOU'RE 100% WRONG, people sold their dinars while listening to your altruistic reason for being here. WHAT IF YOUR WRONG? CAN YOU LIVE WITH HURTING PEOPLE HERE? ARE YOU WILLING TO SHOW UP AT A FUNCTION WHERE PEOPLE WHO SOLD BECAUSE OF YOU, AND ACCEPT THE PUNCHING.

YOU ARE WRONG. WILL ALWAYS BE WRONG. AND YOU ARE HURTING PEOPLE HERE.

• Upvote 3

I'm sorry but that only makes sense in your mind. Most people have already invested by the time they get here and all your "balance" does is make them feel bad about their purchase. If they have little resources then they probably have bought all they can and that is money gone, not gonna affect their dayly lives. Your comments are not going to effect someone that isn't going to purchase anymore anyway. For those of us that have spare money to invest every week and have done our on research and made our own dicission your opinion has no merit to us either. Be honest with yourself, you don't come here to help others, you come here to justify your own actions and by conviecing others to make the same choice as you did makes you feel better about your dicission but ask yourself this, if you are wrong and it does RV how are you going to feel about all the people you hurt by steering them away from this investment? You made your dicission, let everyone else make their own..

• Upvote 4

NotAChance, No, I am fairly new to this investment and only have a little, as I live paycheck to paycheck , so have not been around long to hear of all the RV dates come and go as you speak of. I realized about a week after finding all the forums 3 months ago, not to listen to the wild guru stories out there. For some like me, a gramma with number 5 grand daughter coming, this is a chance to maybe make a little extra money to pay off some bills, and help my 2 daughters with some clothes for the kids. :)

I'm sorry but that only makes sense in your mind. Most people have already invested by the time they get here and all your "balance" does is make them feel bad about their purchase. If they have little resources then they probably have bought all they can and that is money gone, not gonna affect their dayly lives. Your comments are not going to effect someone that isn't going to purchase anymore anyway. For those of us that have spare money to invest every week and have done our on research and made our own dicission your opinion has no merit to us either. Be honest with yourself, you don't come here to help others, you come here to justify your own actions and by conviecing others to make the same choice as you did makes you feel better about your dicission but ask yourself this, if you are wrong and it does RV how are you going to feel about all the people you hurt by steering them away from this investment? You made your dicission, let everyone else make their own..

+1 from me. I couln't have said it better biggrin.gif Veronica