Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

My + and - Got Reset

pastorbigal

Wow. So they really did it. Well I certainly don't wanna miss out on this love fest! I'll take some!

U GOT IT!! +1 :wub:

Wow this sucks...I lost my reputation :blink:

Shoot.........My rep went bad a long time ago!! See.............there was this party............OH! OOPS! We're talking bout DV. Sorry, never mind :blush:

• Upvote 2

Well...I remember Adam saying in the chat last week that he was going to reset everyone back to zero. I guess that

time has arrived. I personally think it sucks that the people on here with a high and excellent reputation had to lose it

because of those few negative nellies out there!angry.gif But in no time at all, those of us that had good reps. will get them back

and those with neg. reps. will eventually get banned. By the way, I have +1 everyone on this thread so far, but will

probably be running out of them soon. I am wondering...Does anyone know at what number of neg. rep. will people get

banned? Everyone have a good day and hope we all don't have big goose eggs for long! biggrin.gif Veronica

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Well well well, I don't like it. I've never posted trying to get plus's, I just tell it like it is, and have often pushed the envelope of some peoples patience but somehow had an excellent reputation with over 350 plus's. As someone said, the bad folks will just keep coming back with different names. I feel this was an act of desperation that will not solve the problem. I 'THINK' there may have been better ways to address this. Please don't ask for my ideas since you've already made a decision and implemented it. I know many of you will disagree, but I'll bet no one liked seeing their good reputation disappear. OUCH! I feel violated. I don't expect to feel a little prick unless I'm at the doctor's office.

That is such a COP out. Either you have an idea or you're just blowing smoke. angry.gif

-

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Some folks were saying concerning those who like to cause trouble can come back under a new name. well there is a little item call IP BAN which will ban your IP and then either get a new IP. Now if you have folks who go to that extreme to get another IP well then i guess they are diehards. GO RV. :)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

That is such a COP out. Either you have an idea or your just blowing smoke. angry.gif

-

I don't like cops (in or out) and I quit smoking (inhaling and exhaling) a long time ago. But hey, WHY PUT A FENCE AT THE TOP OF THE HILL WHEN THE AMBULANCE AT THE BOTTOM IS WORKING SO WELL? So was this reset your idea? It's already been done, it's now history, and will not be undone now despite anything I might suggest. I find your comment offensive. We have disagreed before and you have tried to slap me down. As you see I still slap back when I 'THINK' someone is out of line, and I 'THINK' your comment is just that - "OUT OF LINE". So I suggest we hope for an R/V soon so we both have bigger fish than each other to fry in the future.

• Upvote 2

I don't like cops (in or out) and I quit smoking (inhaling and exhaling) a long time ago. But hey, WHY PUT A FENCE AT THE TOP OF THE HILL WHEN THE AMBULANCE AT THE BOTTOM IS WORKING SO WELL? So was this reset your idea? It's already been done, it's now history, and will not be undone now despite anything I might suggest. I find your comment offensive. We have disagreed before and you have tried to slap me down. As you see I still slap back when I 'THINK' someone is out of line, and I 'THINK' your comment is just that - "OUT OF LINE". So I suggest we hope for an R/V soon so we both have bigger fish than each other to fry in the future.

OHHHHHHHHHHHH FISH FRY!! YUM!!!

THINK............Markinsa?? GROUP HUG!! :hug::wub:

• Upvote 4

You imply that you would have come up with a better solution to this, but you provide none. Who is out of line? If we disagreed before, it was on a issue having to with following the rules, you agreed to, in this Forum. With your statement above about your dislike for law enforcement, I can see why you have that problem. You have an authority issue; you don't like being under it. Finally, if you have a problem with me, you need to take it up with Adam.

-

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Good grief!!! I've been lopped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif Now "that" is funny!!! laugh.gif

Just my humble opinion... but that will probably be the only lop we will see... I hope your lop didn't hurt too bad! rolleyes.gif I was sneaking up on 1000... now I'm down to 2... kinda feels like the stock market crash, you wake up and find you have lost everything!unsure.gif

Thankfully this isn't something that will effect the pocketbook though... that would suck! wink.gif Hopefully it helps improve the overall atmosphere of the place, then it will be worth it!

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

• Upvote 2

My reputation...HA! I was long ago instructed that you should be known by your deeds rather than your words, and that if you need to call attention to yourself you might want to revisit your priorities.

I do understand why Adam has attempted to reign-in some of what has devolved on this site. Those of us who have been here and active for a while know who we agree with and look forward to reading posts from. We also know who we find "provocative", and at other times a waste of time spent reading. We have seen too many good people run off from abuse, and we hold their former presence as a fond memory.

While the open forums can be quite social, I find the real information (and civility) in the VIP section. I believe the RI/RV will occur before the Islamic New Year (Nov 24/25, 2011). If so, I may meet a few of you at a celebration in a different hemisphere. I wish you all well, and look forward to never logging into DV again (well, that is except for the new direction the VIP section is taking as an investment site).

I know sincerity and the Truth when I read it, as well as an idiot or rant. Let my reputation be what it may...I have never looked before, and I am not looking now. However, I am looking forward to umbrella drinks, seaside views, palm trees and toes in the sand with my friends (old and new). cool.gifcool.gifcool.gif

(Maybe a Luau featuring Cisole as the guest of honor over an Oakie wood fire, and pray Betty Boop will be doing the Hula with Thug) laugh.gif

• Upvote 4

Wow this sucks...I lost my reputation :blink: Anyone willing to restore it a little?? Pretty please... ;)

You lost your reputation? unsure.gif Gee, what did you do to deserve that I wonder??? rolleyes.gif If BettyBoop where here I am sure she would think of something real clever to say, but alas, our darling is recovering... so your off the hook! wink.gif

Betty Boop.... get well soon dear, we miss you bunches and bunches!!!

• Upvote 2

Well I don't know how many you get a day, but I just used 53 in this threaqd and still have more, I think

:lol: cool!

You ain't seen nothing yet........... wait til AM resets your post count back to zero. It already happened once before

I lost 1500angry.gif

well, that would stink! It aint easy coming up with as many "off the wall" posts as I have. The thought of starting over is EXHAUSTING.......and a bit intriguing!!

• Upvote 1

You imply that you would have come up with a better solution to this, but you provide none. Who is out of line? If we disagreed before, it was on a issue having to with following the rules, you agreed to, in this Forum. With your statement above about your dislike for law enforcement, I can see why you have that problem. You have an authority issue; you don't like being under it. Finally, if you have a problem with me, you need to take it up with Adam.

I 'THINK' I explained myself with sufficient clarity, and I really don't have the time for a ***** contest with you. Have a nice day.

Edited by Markinsa
LANGUAGE
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1