Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

My + and - Got Reset

pastorbigal

I thought some one had it out for me so i review my posts and only had 1 neg and alot of positives but in my profile a minus one . I really thought it didnt matter to me until I saw that neg one in red just didnt look right. Well thanks for the plusses if you care to share any....thanks...Chris

• Upvote 7

Ya, Wuzzup with That ? :blink:

The Trolls Don't Care about Their Rep !

They just get Booted Off and then Register under a New Name and come Back ! <_<

I thought that Bump said that this was Something which was only being discussed. :huh:

Maybe Adam will shed more Light on this in His Discussion Tomorrow.

:blink: :blink: :blink:

Adam ALREADY discussed it and set HIS rep to ZERO as well, so kwit yer complaining! :P

• Upvote 3

Yep.. I lost about 190.

Don't know that I fully understand Adam's methods behind it all but we all just restarted with a tie at the big O

Kinda like in the big game, 4th quarter with minutes left on the scoreboard. The score just got tied up so it's a whole new ball game... 0-0.

Don't know that the numbers really matter... except for those that make a life out of being miserable.

It's all good.. let's just look forward.. we've got great things ahead..

jus' sayin'.. :P

• Upvote 6

woohoo!! I am back up to one and I haven't even said anything since they were reset!! They like me!! They really like me!!

love you all! :wub:

Well, I tried being honest and trying to give a little insight, and that didn't work out too well....

Maybe it works out better this way........

• Upvote 6

I appreciate the kind thoughts.

I have always appreciated your humor and thoughtfulness of others.

On the insight issue; I will just have to let that go. Apparently, it wasn't the correct approach..

Thx Dalite, but I'm not real sure why you are saying that. I mean, what brought it on? A couple of negs? Some childish words from some childish people? If you don't want to say anything "out in the open", my email is on my profile. I enjoy talking to you!

hmmmmmm I thought it was.....oh well. Robin_h@suddenlink.net

• Upvote 4

Well well well, I don't like it. I've never posted trying to get plus's, I just tell it like it is, and have often pushed the envelope of some peoples patience but somehow had an excellent reputation with over 350 plus's. As someone said, the bad folks will just keep coming back with different names. I feel this was an act of desperation that will not solve the problem. I 'THINK' there may have been better ways to address this. Please don't ask for my ideas since you've already made a decision and implemented it. I know many of you will disagree, but I'll bet no one liked seeing their good reputation disappear. OUCH! I feel violated. I don't expect to feel a little prick unless I'm at the doctor's office.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

WOW ....... been looking on this site for a long time , finally decided to become a member on the 9th May this year had a rep of 1400+ after 6.5 months of posting........ and now its all gone.

I havent read all the reply's on this thread but I'm sure it was done for a good reason.

• Upvote 8

Hey I think our possitive and negative ranking just got reset. I was at 198 possitive, anybody want to help me get them back? :lol:

For a small nominal fee I will + anyone to help boost their rating. With the holidays approaching I could use a few extra bucks... <_< KIDDING. ;)

• Upvote 4