Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

$15 MILLION UNCIRCULATED DINAR FOR SALE

DCupp

I have $15 Million uncirculated Dinar for sale that I bought from Ali. I am asking $975.00 per One Million. I live in south Florida and am willing to meet anywhere Public and safe to trade. Please no bashers I have other intrests that I want to persue and am wanting off of the Dinar Train. I wish you all the best of luck in your investment and pray that the RV still happens. Thanks. DC@sfinancial.net

• Upvote 2

I think this guy is legit. His email address links to a business - Safety First Financial.

www.SFinancial.net

They have locations in Texas and Florida. DCupp said he would meet in Florida.

I remember he tried to sell 20 Million Dinars about 2 months ago or so, maybe he had no luck selling them at his asking price. I do know that if he tried to sell back to a dealer he would get no more than $850 per million... An extra $100 on 15 million is $1,500. That is a huge "loss" to take when trying to sell back a large amount.

Selling directly to individuals on the forum will yield him more while selling and will give the buyer a discount of roughly $125 per million. I'd say this is a win/win situation for all parties involved!.

• Upvote 2

I have 500 bux, for one million of those, if you can prove you own them, best I will do.

I have $15 Million uncirculated Dinar for sale that I bought from Ali. I am asking $975.00 per One Million. I live in south Florida and am willing to meet anywhere Public and safe to trade. Please no bashers I have other intrests that I want to persue and am wanting off of the Dinar Train. I wish you all the best of luck in your investment and pray that the RV still happens. Thanks. DC@sfinancial.net

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 17

Sounds like someone wants to load up on gold silver before the breakout.

What breakout? When the RI/RV occurs, metals will pull-back significantly as the USD strengthens. This is not the time to purchase metals. This is the time to short metals, like all of the big dealers who are simultaneously pumping gold and silver AND waiting for the IQD to revalue for the win - win. You can do the same or wait till the RI/RV, cash in, and trade that paper USD for the real thing.

Edited by HolySpirit

What breakout? When the RI/RV occurs, metals will pull-back significantly as the USD strengthens. This is not the time to purchase metals. This is the time to short metals, like all of the big dealers who are simultaneously pumping gold and silver AND waiting for the IQD to revalue for the win - win. You can do the same or wait till the RI/RV, cash in, and trade that paper USD for the real thing.

Thats what I was thinking.............tongue.gif

You feel good about calling someone an idiot? Maybe DCupp should have just sold back to a dealer at the going price? I don't know this person, do you? Maybe since you have it all together you should buy them all and pay extra! That should do it. I won't call you an idiot, you can decide that for yourself.

I have 500 bux, for one million of those, if you can prove you own them, best I will do.

Are you a freaking idiot or what, they are currency, bearer instrument.. like good old us cash, you bear it, you own it. usually dont come with a cert. of authinicity.

• Upvote 1

Do you think silver is going to drop below $31.00?

Already did a few weeks ago; It got down in the $28 range. Several times a week it is at $30. This morning it is almost $34. I'm watching for $28 again and I'll probably be all over it. I'm getting a feeling that the dinar may end up being a zero sum game, but then so is riding rollercoasters at an amusment park...both are a wild ride, but in the end, you walk away with nothing except memories and messed up hair. I guess the best part is the people you meet while standing in line.

• Upvote 2

Something's fishy. Looks like you have been selling dinars for some time now. :unsure:

Go RV

You are correct sir in the fact that ive been selling IQD for awhile. I had 40 million of the stuff. I have 20million left and am trying to dump 15million of that. As far as it seeming fish to you i dont know. Its not that easy to dump that much dinar and not lose a ton of money. I get low ball offers all the time but i dont accept. I get what im asking for it or I dont sell it. Guess thats whats taking so long to sell. Hope that clears up the fishy air ur breathing. good day.

I think this guy is legit. His email address links to a business - Safety First Financial.

www.SFinancial.net

They have locations in Texas and Florida. DCupp said he would meet in Florida.

I remember he tried to sell 20 Million Dinars about 2 months ago or so, maybe he had no luck selling them at his asking price. I do know that if he tried to sell back to a dealer he would get no more than $850 per million... An extra $100 on 15 million is $1,500. That is a huge "loss" to take when trying to sell back a large amount.

Selling directly to individuals on the forum will yield him more while selling and will give the buyer a discount of roughly $125 per million. I'd say this is a win/win situation for all parties involved!.

You sir are correct! Its nice to see some people that do there homework still left in the world. +1 for you. Take care.

• Upvote 2