Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ghost chat (for entertainment purposes only)

dhardage

Seems to me that this Ghost person is a bit of a jerk. Has anyone ever confirm whether or not Okie actually has any money, or a job, and isn't actually some pimply nerdy kid in his mother's garage? :lol:

I think you may be on to something....some 13 year old kid having the last laugh on his mindless "followers". For sure, Ghost and Okie are one in the same (13 year old or other). You can tell it in the condescending, pompous, self-important attitude they take with their peons who dare to ask the almighty their stupid questions. Please tell me they (he) are going away for the month of November, although I doubt we would get three weeks of promised relief. He (they) will just not be able to stay out of the limelight for that long.

I think you may be on to something....some 13 year old kid having the last laugh on his mindless "followers". For sure, Ghost and Okie are one in the same (13 year old or other). You can tell it in the condescending, pompous, self-important attitude they take with their peons who dare to ask the almighty their stupid questions. Please tell me they (he) are going away for the month of November, although I doubt we would get three weeks of promised relief. He (they) will just not be able to stay out of the limelight for that long.

That is Ghost's story, and He's sticking to it!

After reading this entertaining thread I went to bed early as I have to go to work this morning and I had the weirdest dream. It was like a scene from an Indiana Jones movie with a twin propellor plane sitting on the runway and these people were boarding it. I as got closer I could see it was the guru's, well how I would picture them anyway!

There was

Okie & Ghost

Bear & ScottiG

Dan & Tony

LOL it's like Noah's Ark they're going in 2 by 2!!

TerryK & Al Madden

Gankans & The E guy from GET lets call him Errorguy!

Historian & something Queen the 90s singer who keeps showing on big guru dates!!

Frank & Delta

Bulldog & bluwolf(muzzled for one reason could you imagine sitting beside them on a long flight and have to listen to the nonsense they type every single day!!!!!!)

There were also a few oldtimers on the plane Med, Blaino, Phoenix and Mailman they're story will be revealed later.

Well they take this flight and are heading to a "Top Secret" remote destination when the plane gets into trouble and goes down in a mountainous region. All survived but were unable to be rescued due to no one knowing were the secret destination. So cut off from civilisation they setup home in the moutains and have a bonfire every night and tell their stories when they were once worshipped by dozens of people. I truly believe only a few dozen people really believe these people I call it my 3 percent rule.

Oh! the oldtimers they are there so they didn't revert back to they're old dinar date/rate pumping days and, no matter how much they deny it, the nearly decade history will prove otherwise.

It was a sweet sweet dream, can you imagine life without the guru's? absolute heaven, then I woke up!! :(

Edited by paulp67
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

logos12: OK, so is GHOST: , Okie, and MED all the same person????

GHOST: , THE SUREST WAY OF GETTING BANNED ON THIS SITE IS TO ASSOCIATE EVEN THE POSSIBILITY OF MYSELF OR OKIE BEING MED

If I knew what site this was, I would post ghost,okie, & med were the same person.( just for laughs)

Hopefully. They will stay gone. I for one do not care one bit to hear another jokie from okie oil man bunch of jibberish. I sometimes feel the need to get logged on to their site just so I can get banned. All this top secret going where the internet can't go and we are perforating???? WTH. And talking about explosives??? Entertaining to say the least. Maybe he Spontaneously oiled out. The quickest way to get banned is to ask a question that is relevant and may be true. :lol:

I do not support anything these clowns do or talk about. In regards to the explosives, when perforating the casing to allow the fracture of the formation, and eventually the flow of gas, charges are set at predetermined depths. They are .45 or .44 cal. holes. And yes, cell phones and lap tops can set them off accidentlly. The last thing you want is what is called "the guns" to go off above ground. Just an FYI Go Rangers Go RV