Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

All of a sudden the blogs have gone negative on the RV. "Guru's" Sonny1, Med and another site all made statements to the effect that there will be no RV now or in the near future. On the other hand, Okie and his lot are silent on the subject. Thinking back over the last year, the blog sites have been "absolutely certain" of an RV at any minute. Now the nay-sayers are telling us that Iraq never promiosed an RI/RV only the Gurus have pushed the RV. If I was a suspecious type I would think that all the hype is just that and that Iraq (as they have stated many times) plans on a LOP ONLY. I can't help but suspect that some Gurus are in fact working indirectly for the private Dinar sellers. I am also suspecious of the many banks that have sold Dinars in the past are no longer doing it. Do they suspect retaliation from the masses if this all falls down?

I for one have been persuaded by the posts that this is real and about to happen. Today, I have to question my beliefs in light of the silence from the most vocal Gurus and the negative posts that started appearing in the last two weeks. I still believe an RV makes sense for Iraq the world, but with O withdrawing our troops from the sand box and silence from the GOI, I have to question if this will come to pass. SO, what is it? Is this real or just a big hype to sell Dinars to the unsuspecting public? If it's the later, I would not want to be one of the most vocal pumpers. If this is a hoax those guys will need a place to hide form the million individuals that followed their "advice".

If any of you have a handle on this - either pro or con, please respond.

Praying for the RV

Edited by The Eagle
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

All of a sudden the blogs have gone negative on the RV. "Guru's" Sonny1, Med and another site all made statements to the effect that there will be no RV now or in the near future. On the other hand, Okie and his lot are silent on the subject. Thinking back over the last year, the blog sites have been "absolutely certain" of an RV at any minute. Now the nay-sayers are telling us that Iraq never promiosed an RI/RV only the Gurus have pushed the RV. If I was a suspecious type I would think that all the hype is just that and that Iraq (as they have stated many times) plans on a LOP ONLY. I can't help but suspect that some Gurus are in fact working indirectly for the private Dinar sellers. I am also suspecious of the many banks that have sold Dinars in the past are no longer doing it. Do they suspect retaliation from the masses if this all falls down?

I for one have been persuaded by the posts that this is real and about to happen. Today, I have to question my beliefs in light of the silence from the most vocal Gurus and the negative posts that started appearing in the last two weeks. I still believe an RV makes sense for Iraq the world, but with O withdrawing our troops from the sand box and silence from the GOI, I have to question if this will come to pass. SO, what is it? Is this real or just a big hype to sell Dinars to the unsuspecting public? If it's the later, I would not want to be one of the most vocal pumpers. If this is a hoax those guys will need a place to hide form the million individuals that followed their "advice".

Praying for the RV

I think you or correct and here is my spin; Or you ready for 2012, have you looked at Guru Sonny’s, comments about the RV not happening if the military pull out; the other Guru’s saying crap, they turn Sonny’s comments around and spin it so he was mistaken. I have been in this for some time now and every time a RV is suppose to happen then doesn’t it is always interesting to see the spin put on it by the people who sell Dinar. The so called guru’s or the ones making money selling Dinar, they or also the ones putting all the Intel out so let all sit back and enjoy the show. I can only imagine a reason why it will still RV after the military pull out, I want to see how they spin the RV after Iran takes over Iraq.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I think you or correct and here is my spin; Or you ready for 2012, have you looked at Guru Sonny’s, comments about the RV not happening if the military pull out; the other Guru’s saying crap, they turn Sonny’s comments around and spin it so he was mistaken. I have been in this for some time now and every time a RV is suppose to happen then doesn’t it is always interesting to see the spin put on it by the people who sell Dinar. The so called guru’s or the ones making money selling Dinar, they or also the ones putting all the Intel out so let all sit back and enjoy the show. I can only imagine a reason why it will still RV after the military pull out, I want to see how they spin the RV after Iran takes over Iraq.

My goodness man, did you have to start a new thread with the same post???

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

And just like I said on the thread you started on this -

I OR ready!

Eagle...i evened out the neg someone gave you and really can't understand why you'd get one. Considering all the negative hype we've seen increase lately, I get where your frustration is comming from. I hope you only invested what you could afford to trade at slightly under initail investment. I don't see anyone loosing EVERYTHING. Personally, I'm still optimistic for an actuall RV (albiet closer to the .30 and under) despite interesting(?) debates that focus on another outcome. Nothing has changed, no one has been proven right OR wrong as far as the actual investment goes. Hang in there. One thing I certainly agree on is that something is going to happen soon. Don't spend that extra money you have in savings until this investment goes one way or the other. Yeah, I'm drinking my own medicine on this one. ;)

Best wishes to you, Eagle. Hang in there.

• Upvote 1

Eagle ,thank you for your post :) Think all of us have had moments of concern......and that O dropped the ball on this one. But think about it..........If the u s has no part of the RV .......which is what we have been told. Then why the concern??

Iraq has been very busy and working hard to be where they are today.......would they want to blow it all.....and start again?? JMO

So,have a lot of mixed emotions on this one,,,lets wait and see what Adam says. He has been straight arrow with us ....up to date, in my opinion.

We have been fed a ton of lies along the way.....so do not know what is real and what is unreal.

Could be that not even Iraq knows how this will all play out? More questions than answers.

So I will take it one day at a time and watch the world at play. :)

Intend to keep my dinar...whatever happens.

myst

• Upvote 1

didnt Kuwait RV after the last soldier left from desert storm?

i dont see why it wouldnt be good for us to leave the sand box.....and then why do people care..... i mean all of us here are looking to Iraq for this op to line our pockets.....

hell the only beef i have is when the armed forces come home, what are they goin to do....we as americans still have an issue......anyone know the buzz word....its starts with an e.....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I understand everyone's frustration with this investment (one which nothing was ever guaranteed) but this was a very well advertised date of withdrawl of troops for a long time. If we get our RV before/after they have to stand on their own two feet at some point. Sometimes it is darkest before dawn.

• Upvote 1

Has anyone noticed dinar bankers buy back rate, a few months ago, I checked to sell back 1,000,000 in 25 k notes (not going to sell, just looking), I could get around $830, now it is $860. I might be that the dealers supplies are running low, they need to buy back so they can resell again . Maybe that is the reason with the negative stories, people will get discouraged, when they get their supplies built back up, the guru stories will become positive again.

My opinion, I will never allow the dealers to get their hands on mine, I will burn them first. I encourage anyone wanting to sell their dinars, go to ebay or maybe someone here will want them. It really does bring into question the validity of anyone giving information, I am accusing no one, let their own words be their judge. If they have not been truthful or have been consistently wrong, give the same credence to all things they say. TRUST NO ONE!!!

• Upvote 1

Has anyone noticed dinar bankers buy back rate, a few months ago, I checked to sell back 1,000,000 in 25 k notes (not going to sell, just looking), I could get around $830, now it is $860. I might be that the dealers supplies are running low, they need to buy back so they can resell again . Maybe that is the reason with the negative stories, people will get discouraged, when they get their supplies built back up, the guru stories will become positive again.

My opinion, I will never allow the dealers to get their hands on mine, I will burn them first. I encourage anyone wanting to sell their dinars, go to ebay or maybe someone here will want them. It really does bring into question the validity of anyone giving information, I am accusing no one, let their own words be their judge. If they have not been truthful or have been consistently wrong, give the same credence to all things they say. TRUST NO ONE!!!

What your gonna burn the dealers hands? :mellow: hmmmmm me too! :lol:

I see this as the storm before the dawn.

• Upvote 1

All is quiet cause it is not Wed..... that is hype day..... Okie and the OOM will be pumping like usual... Since they make their money from pimping to dinar.... what is their cut when the dealers are buying back??? Any way rumor has it that Okie is wearing and selling a tee shirt...... Says Dinar 6.66 .... I was wondering if that was the rate or where he gets his intel from?????

• Upvote 1

I was reading this thread and got to thinking, MAYBE, all the "guru's" noticed that they are saying this thing is going to pop every other day and to regain some credibility they just need to be quite for a few days or a week. However, I am a newbie to this investment. A few people told me about it back in the spring, and I have been following it with pretty close detail since then. I heard "O(no)" give the press conference about pulling out of Iraq and I pulled the trigger and bought a few mil. Everything I have studied and read up on, in my opinion, something has got to happen and it makes no sense for a LOP. If they would delete the zeros personally i think it is something they could have done several years ago. I am hoping the stars are in line for this to happen. GO RV!

All is quiet cause it is not Wed..... that is hype day..... Okie and the OOM will be pumping like usual... Since they make their money from pimping to dinar.... what is their cut when the dealers are buying back??? Any way rumor has it that Okie is wearing and selling a tee shirt...... Says Dinar 6.66 .... I was wondering if that was the rate or where he gets his intel from?????

:lol:

• Upvote 1

shhhhhhhhhhhhhh the Gurus are sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeping. Well, Johnny is sleeping, Med is being MEDicated at a local mental health facility, and Ghost and Okie are packing for their honeymoon.

Praying for the RV

youre D*MN right there will be a retaliation lol.