Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Vatican calls for Central World Banks to be set up

TonyDownTheShore

Vatican Calls for ‘Central World Bank’ to Be Set Up

October 24th, 2011 11:19 am · Posted in NEWS (Iraq & World Currency)

The Vatican called on Monday for the establishment of a “global public authority” and a “central world bank” to rule over financial institutions that have become outdated and often ineffective in dealing fairly with crises.

A major document from the Vatican’s Justice and Peace department should be music to the ears of the “Occupy Wall Street” demonstrators and similar movements around the world who have protested against the economic downturn.

The 18-page document, “Towards Reforming the International Financial and Monetary Systems in the Context of a Global Public Authority,” was at times very specific, calling, for example, for taxation measures on financial transactions.

“The economic and financial crisis which the world is going through calls everyone, individuals and peoples, to examine in depth the principles and the cultural and moral values at the basis of social coexistence,” it said.

No link

CNBC

Edited by TexasGranny
added link to article

uh Yeah! The Vatican is the mother of all behind the banks, illuminati and one world order - WOW so they are PUBLICALLY calling for a new world order and one world bank...very ballzy - but again, when you have ruled for centuries - you are invincible

• Upvote 3

uh Yeah! The Vatican is the mother of all behind the banks, illuminati and one world order - WOW so they are PUBLICALLY calling for a new world order and one world bank...very ballzy - but again, when you have ruled for centuries - you are invincible

Amen, Sister. Amen.

I barely know what to say to comments of the Vatican. Ballzy is so polite. Bless you my child.

Edited by Carrello

here is the link to the full doc - I haven't read it yet but they boldly call for ALL nations to relinquish some of its power to a ONE WORLD GOVT - namely them? Hey believe me I have studied and studied - I am not an athiest, nor am I anti-God. I spent 16 years in Catholic schools - had a prayer corner and wanted to be a nun when I was 8 or 9.

After many years of study, peeling away ALL the layers of the onion - the world is not what it seems...in fact when you step away, you are able to see what is really going on in a much different light.

http://www.radiovaticana.org/EN1/Articolo.asp?c=531752

• Upvote 3

here is the link to the full doc - I haven't read it yet but they boldly call for ALL nations to relinquish some of its power to a ONE WORLD GOVT - namely them? Hey believe me I have studied and studied - I am not an athiest, nor am I anti-God. I spent 16 years in Catholic schools - had a prayer corner and wanted to be a nun when I was 8 or 9.

After many years of study, peeling away ALL the layers of the onion - the world is not what it seems...in fact when you step away, you are able to see what is really going on in a much different light.

http://www.radiovaticana.org/EN1/Articolo.asp?c=531752

WARNING do not click on the link, its got malicious malware, according to my security service

The Vatican called on Monday for the establishment of a “global public authority” and a “central world bank” to rule over financial institutions that have become outdated and often ineffective in dealing fairly with crises.

A major document from the Vatican’s Justice and Peace department should be music to the ears of the “Occupy Wall Street” demonstrators and similar movements around the world who have protested against the economic downturn.

The 18-page document, “Towards Reforming the International Financial and Monetary Systems in the Context of a Global Public Authority,” was at times very specific, calling, for example, for taxation measures on financial transactions.

“The economic and financial crisis which the world is going through calls everyone, individuals and peoples, to examine in depth the principles and the cultural and moral values at the basis of social coexistence,” it said.

No link

CNBC

...we are getting closer....i bet those guys at the park are in on this! :lol::lol:

Yes not many people know of the Black Pope either.

• Upvote 1

Rev 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

Rev 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Rev 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

The man is Solomon: and it involves the seal of Solomon which is the Hexagram. It has six points, six triangles, and the six sided hexagon which equals 666 Who displays the hexagram today so proudly? It is the mark of the beast, and it's coming one world communist police state.

Rev 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

1Ki 10:14 Now the weight of gold that came to Solomon in one year was six hundred threescore and six talents of gold.

2Ch 9:13 Now the weight of gold that came to Solomon in one year was six hundred and threescore and six talents of gold.

• Upvote 2

sorry folks the link I put up there was from the vaticanradio - I have no idea why it contains malware as I was able to read it just fine?

I have to keep editing b/c I type to fast - brains works faster than fingers lol

the link was directly from radiovaticana.org?

sorry folks the link I put up there was from the vaticanradio - I have no idea why it contains malware as I was able to read it just fine?

I have to keep editing b/c I type to fast - brains works faster than fingers lol

the link was directly from radiovaticana.org?

I put a warning so if somebody is not protected they won't get it, my security service said that link was involved with fraudulant activity, I'm sure you meant no harm. :)

I suggest you scan your computer.

No link

CNBC

"cultural and moral values at the basis of social coexistence"

Are they taking about the haves and have nots? another way to make us slaves to the haves.

I don't know where to start with this. There are more than one implications to pick apart and depending on how you look at it , it could be a good thing and it could be a bad thing and that it came from the Vatican of all places......I can't wait to see how this plays out in the media and various financial circes. Interesting post for sure.

Edited by R Veyron

No link

CNBC

I wish he would call for the Prosecution To The Fullest Extent of The Law for all his crimes against children, Priests!! I remember my brother and I attending Catechism in the early 70's at our local Parish. That was until the priest not only brazenly scolded me for sitting on the pedestal the wrong way (I was eight years old and my first time at confession for crying out loud) but made a pass for me as he came around out of his area and into mine! I was outta there like a chicken in a hawk quarry! Momma said we never had to go back there again. :P :P I was soooo happy.

Edited by chocolate1