Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What does it mean?

pudge

I looked up my name in the members area and noticed my evaluation was in red with a -13. Is that a bad score? Am I bad person? :( Didn't happen to see any others in red but a lot of green. NotaChance happens to have a red -14 score. Does that mean she's worse than me or better? <_<

Edited by pudge
  • Upvote 13
  • Downvote 20

I looked up my name in the members area and noticed my evaluation was in red with a -13. Is that a bad score? Am I bad person? :( Didn't happen to see any others in red but a lot of green. NotaChance happens to have a red -14 score. Does that mean she's worse than me or better? <_<

You have been here before you know the score.

• Upvote 3

I don't think anything negative is good, so with that said if you start working on your positives like saying something nice to somebody, not disagreeing with everybody , the positives will follow, jmo. :)

"I have no dinar, I am here to upset the dinar holders"

I'm guessing the above statement is sarcasm but in all honesty....and I'm not trying to be mean but this is a dinar site, if you don't believe in this investment then, why are you here? What is your motivation? I've always wondered why someone would bother wasting their time.

• Upvote 8

Well shoot! Everyone likes to be liked and I like everybody. I like zigmeister, ozman, Tampa (Go GOP!), Kimberlye, even Francie and EKG (WACKO). And if NotaChance looks anything like her pic I really like her too. I like Iraqi proven oil reserves, Adam's REAL RV INTEL, mythical Kuwati RVs, No RDs, first time currency buyers aaaaaaaaaand sheep! And best of all I love an Iraqi Dinar RV of $3.86 per Dinar!!!

There that's 14 positive niceties, that should put me in the green at least temporarily ;)

"I have no dinar, I am here to upset the dinar holders"

I'm guessing the above statement is sarcasm but in all honesty....and I'm not trying to be mean but this is a dinar site, if you don't believe in this investment then, why are you here? What is your motivation? I've always wondered why someone would bother wasting their time.

Dear lakeliving, I didn't put that quote there, nor have I ever said that. Must be an administrator cause I can't get it off. I apologize for it

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 5

Well shoot! Everyone likes to be liked and I like everybody. I like zigmeister, ozman, Tampa (Go GOP!), Kimberlye, even Francie and EKG (WACKO). And if NotaChance looks anything like her pic I really like her too. I like Iraqi proven oil reserves, Adam's REAL RV INTEL, mythical Kuwati RVs, No RDs, first time currency buyers aaaaaaaaaand sheep! And best of all I love an Iraqi Dinar RV of $3.86 per Dinar!!!

There that's 14 positive niceties, that should put me in the green at least temporarily wink.gif

Dear lakeliving, I didn't put that quote there, nor have I ever said that. Must be an administrator cause I can't get it off. I apologize for it

cool-story-bro.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

"Dear lakeliving, I didn't put that quote there, nor have I ever said that. Must be an administrator cause I can't get it off. I apologize for it"

Well that's not right. I'll give you a +1 for your troubles. So do you have dinar? BTW, I do look like my picture. :lol:

Edited by lakeliving
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Well that's not right. I'll give you a +1 for your troubles. So do you have dinar? BTW, I do look like my picture. :lol:

Very funny quip. I'm not totally computer savvy so I believe some wiseguy administrator that doesn't like me must have put that there. I have very little Dinar as I needed it for other investments like insurance. So I took the hit. Not bitter though as some might suspect

Edited by pudge
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

OK, lighten up a little and you'll get your reputation back, no worries. I'm a believer but I do appreciate the naysayers b/c it makes people question & do their own research before getting in any deeper. I have to say, that I know a lot more about currency, geography, politics, and the world in general since I've been in this investment. Unfortunately, I'm now smarter than all my friends, which REALLY Sucks!!!!

• Upvote 1

Very funny quip. I'm not totally computer savvy so I believe some wiseguy administrator that doesn't like me must have put that there. I have very little Dinar as I needed it for other investments like insurance. So I took the hit. Not bitter though as some might suspect

Pudge.

Look at the top of your screen where it says "singed in as pudge".

Click on that to go to your profile.

Edit the "About Me" comments that are in the center top of that page, then send Adam an email outlining what has happened.

You may want to email a page to your self to show the comment at the bottom of your posts....

Pudge.

Look at the top of your screen where it says "singed in as pudge".

Click on that to go to your profile.

Edit the "About Me" comments that are in the center top of that page, then send Adam an email outlining what has happened.

You may want to email a page to your self to show the comment at the bottom of your posts....

Thanks Dalite, I tried that but it just brings up a white box for me to type in. How do I delete the phrase?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

And if NotaChance looks anything like her pic I really like her too.

LOL! That's me (circa 2007). Hair's a little longer and the belly's a little bigger now. Eighteen weeks in and she already feels like a bowling ball. I'm due March 14th (give or take a couple of days). What's not to like? Must be the hormones. Somehow I don't think it's the attitude. I try not to personally attack people (although, as my husband says, I don't suffer fools easily). I think it's more the content of my postings.

• Upvote 2

Well Pudge you just gotta look at the world you are in and realize that this forum has had a lot of provocative members here and as such there are many who just won't play....It's probably not so much you so much as you have adopted a style that will at least provide conversation instead of screaming and yelling...........but thats only a style. Now be honest.........when you call people sheep,when you say you have no dinar on a dinar related forum I mean you would have to admit that statements like that will cause some bad reactions.....Plus with your line of post being so inquisitive about what makes people tick in dinarland you are gonna get some negs......wouldn't you think so?

Ok well for the record I have never neg'd you........I usually just ignore peeps like you as you are here for whatever your reasons are as I have my own interests and as long as you are polite and not to bad well who am I to object.....This issue is usally dealt with by the members just raising so much *ell about it that the subject in question usually just dissappears....problem solved. Don't believe that? Well our host is about to ZERO out everybody's reputation and start anew with consequences....That is very new here.

Plus contray to certain beliefs I believe it is possible to read Tells,(a poker phrase if you will), on a computer. I have played obscene amounts of poker on line and over the years I have developed ways to read the other players. I have a very good standing on SharkScope, (a poker rating service) so I believe my methods work at reading a blip on the screen.......I am still reading you but my overall impression is you are amused by all of us dreamers in Dinarworld. You feel you have escaped from the opportunity to lose money in this whacky investment/scam and that makes you feel good. Plus I would venture to say you feel a little sorry for all of us who have bought into this no way investment...........but what really interest you is how in the world could all these people just be so stupid as to believe in this when YOU clearly see that this cannot happen. I don't know if I am close to right or not I am still not done reading you yet. Maybe you'll provide me the answer...Honestly..... but eventually it will become clear what it is you are after...........You are not the first of your kind and surely you will not be the last.

No big deal really.....at least not to me.......With this exception........Remember we are not lab rats. We are human beings even if we are just blips on a screen and as such remember that we are all here for our own reasons and as such please respect us for what we belive even if you don't believe in it yourself......Sure this may all seem improble to some but it is very relevant to others and neither you or I have any right to beat people up for what they believe in........Now you haven't been doing that and I am not saying you have.......actually I am having a conversation with you about why you just hate to see all the negs on your reputation............as well as being friendly......At first I wasn't going to friendly as some of your statements gauled me but hey It's an Irish temper I have and it goes off quick and stews to an accomodation...........sometimes.........but I have been known to get riled up about provocative members in the past......I try to just let it go nowdays......not good for my blood pressure and I'd just rather not fight. It's just so megative anymore.

Just one more thing Pudge....for your study......HOPE is a powerful thing............What everybody here in Dinarworld did was BUY some HOPE. You may be able to rationalize that and still find fault but I for one have seen with my own eyes the power of hope centered on this investment do some good things....and yes indeed some bad things too.........I have always "Hoped" the good far outwieghed the bad........There are many folks here who have stated they are more knowledgeable about geo-economics and geo-politics than they were before they got in........now that is a good thing IMO. Besides you give me a chance at reading a blip on the screen away from a poker table..............lol...who is observing who?

Nice to meet you and I am sure we will talk again. Welcome to DV. I even gave you a 1+ to help you out of the red..... I'm not done reading you yet.

• Upvote 4

Your in excellent standing. When you hit a -127, then you may have a concern. I am the Negative King.

Let's hear it for the Negative King.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1