Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The death of Saddam H. and Muammar G. Who's next?

skitealwedrop

Ahmadinejad? It's possible. In my view Iran is a serious threat to the progress in the M.E. and the US. It will be interesting to see what occurs with Iran in the near future.

I'll take Syria for 500 Alex

Not by death, but Obama will be the one to US will remove from power. November 2012 can't come soon enough

Funny...in this era of lobbyists and corporate bought politicians you act like an election is actually going to change how anything gets done

Edited by teddyruxbin
  • Upvote 1

Rosie O'Donnell ?

We can dream can't we :lol:

I'll take Syria for 500 Alex

Funny...in this era of lobbyists and corporate bought politicians you act like an election is actually going to change how anything gets done

Do you really think that our country would be the same no matter who was the president? I can't imagine anybody being more sold out to those lobbyist you speak of than Obama.

• Upvote 1

In fact, I did forget about OBL. He is is in our rear view mirror and must be forgotten.

Kim!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come have chocolate wine with me!! It's FAB! SOOOOO much fun stuff going on!! Got hubby from airport and plane was EARLY! Discovered the most amazing beverage EVER! Boss wants me to go to Denver for a seminar, so Hubby and I will turn it into a romantic, Fabulous weekend!! CRUISE NEXT MONTH!!

Whew...........glad I got that off my chest. Sorry for hijacking the thread, but was excited to see Ski.

As far as the thread goes................ Rush Limbaugh?

Kim!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come have chocolate wine with me!! It's FAB! SOOOOO much fun stuff going on!! Got hubby from airport and plane was EARLY! Discovered the most amazing beverage EVER! Boss wants me to go to Denver for a seminar, so Hubby and I will turn it into a romantic, Fabulous weekend!! CRUISE NEXT MONTH!!

Whew...........glad I got that off my chest. Sorry for hijacking the thread, but was excited to see Ski.

As far as the thread goes................ Rush Limbaugh?

Hey Robin,

We will hang out one day. Let's plan to meet in Ruidoso after the RV. In the interim, peace out.

Kim

Do you really think that our country would be the same no matter who was the president? I can't imagine anybody being more sold out to those lobbyist you speak of than Obama.

Yep sure do...the destruction of America will continue no matter who's president,or which party wins.Elections are now only a public spectacle to keep the sheeple fighting among themselves.

.At least the last couple of POTUS (Since Bush senior) have been servants of the Corporations and the international banking elites.So whomever wins 2012...rest assured the New world Order were the ones who put them there,not the American people.

Ahmadinejad? It's possible. In my view Iran is a serious threat to the progress in the M.E. and the US. It will be interesting to see what occurs with Iran in the near future.

...skitealwedrop: I tried down hill once and almost killed myself-i need more practice or a ski clinic...utill then, i only cross country. nice snow pic. thanks

Yep sure do...the destruction of America will continue no matter who's president,or which party wins.Elections are now only a public spectacle to keep the sheeple fighting among themselves.

.At least the last couple of POTUS (Since Bush senior) have been servants of the Corporations and the international banking elites.So whomever wins 2012...rest assured the New world Order were the ones who put them there,not the American people.

Great to see someone who understands who really runs the US. Everyone on this site should read the book "Vote Scam". It is an eye opener.

Also, there is a difference between the US and the USA.

• 1 month later...