Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I'm going crazy

Cyanide

The bible has a tendancy to take a really long fricken time.

Slow, but sure. Bible prophecy takes time because there are a lot of factors at play at any given moment. God also has world events occur on His timetable, not ours. When He is good and ready, Babylon will rise again as the economic powerhouse of the world. The best part about Bible prophecy is it is 100% accurate. What is the accuracy of Nostradamus, Edgar Cayce, and Jeane Dixon? 5-10% at best.

"The entirety of Your word is truth, and every one of Your righteous judgments endures forever." Psalm 119:160

That statement was for people who are already well off. Some of us are very poor, and had to scrape up money just to get involved in this at all. Don't spend more than you can afford to lose? lmao. Nobody ever talks about people like me. Yeah, I own a couple hundred thousand dinars. Most were gifts. You know what I'm looking forward to more than the RV Okie promised? My food stamps coming on the first. At least I know that good Intel. Neg me if you want....but there's a lot of you like me out there. I'm not afraid to say it.

Yep, paycheck to paycheck !!!! Always been this way for us......tough all 'round, some tougher than others.......

You get food stamps and you have internet ......GO USAunsure.gif