Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I'm going crazy

Cyanide

I have a job that sucks. I make barely enough to survive. Want to go out to the club? (Nope, can't afford it) Want to ask that pretty girl out on a date? (Nope can't afford it.) I go to sleep at night imagining the things I could do when (if) this happens. Literally...every night. This is the only chance of me getting out of the same suck-a$$ day to day life I live. I hate the gurus. They keep telling me it's today. (Add cuss word..them) Am I the only one? Anyone want to invest in me? Send your money...guaranteed!!!! to make me happy. Some of you are like me. What do you do? If you're not like me, don't respond. We hate you already.

• Upvote 5

*******. Nobody will admit that they hang on every post??? Some of you don't even work and hope this will make it okay. Hey, Okie just posted something. Go Get It!!! Stupid.

Yes, I hang on every post, but more for the socialization and entertainment than anything else. I really hope your life gets better, but honestly "If you're not like me, don't respond. We hate you already" might turn some people off to responding.

I have a job that sucks. I make barely enough to survive. Want to go out to the club? (Nope, can't afford it) Want to ask that pretty girl out on a date? (Nope can't afford it.) I go to sleep at night imagining the things I could do when (if) this happens. Literally...every night. This is the only chance of me getting out of the same suck-a$$ day to day life I live. I hate the gurus. They keep telling me it's today. (Add cuss word..them) Am I the only one? Anyone want to invest in me? Send your money...guaranteed!!!! to make me happy. Some of you are like me. What do you do? If you're not like me, don't respond. We hate you already.

You got to put this on the back burner, like winning the lottery, sure it would be nice but you can't run you life waiting for it to happen.

Yes, I hang on every post, but more for the socialization and entertainment than anything else. I really hope your life gets better, but honestly "If you're not like me, don't respond. We hate you already" might turn some people off to responding.

Ditto, Ditto, Ditto, Ditto....'nuff said :D

The problem is people think the economy is gonna get better soon and i highly doubt it. So people are stuck as of now you either have a good job or bad job or you are broke. This R/V would help countless of people that chose to believe and invest in an up and coming country that has great wealth and potentially to be one of the wealthiest nations in the world bible states it as well. Babylon will RISE again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IMHO this will happen but it just hasnt happened on our time dont worry bout them haters they just love to keep a playa down LOL.

Edited by easyrider

That statement was for people who are already well off. Some of us are very poor, and had to scrape up money just to get involved in this at all. Don't spend more than you can afford to lose? lmao. Nobody ever talks about people like me. Yeah, I own a couple hundred thousand dinars. Most were gifts. You know what I'm looking forward to more than the RV Okie promised? My food stamps coming on the first. At least I know that good Intel. Neg me if you want....but there's a lot of you like me out there. I'm not afraid to say it.

• Upvote 1

Keep in mid that you have received you purchase in the form of currency, right. Anything from that point is on you. The investment for most people is less than $50,000... In the investment world of penny stocks it could take up to 20 years to see your value potential. Lets this investment sit for 5 more years and then convert you holding to USD.

This whole thing will blow up and restart dozens of time more before you will see a profit. That is how a long term investment works with extremely high risk.

Move your plans out 24 more months, we are almost into this 10 years and no change.

Let's go RV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The problem is people think the economy is gonna get better soon and i highly doubt it. So people are stuck as of now you either have a good job or bad job or you are broke. This R/V would help countless of people that chose to believe and invest in an up and coming country that has great wealth and potentially to be one of the wealthiest nations in the world bible states it as well. Babylon will RISE again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IMHO this will happen but it just hasnt happened on our time dont worry bout them haters they just love to keep a playa down LOL.

The bible has a tendancy to take a really long fricken time.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

That statement was for people who are already well off. Some of us are very poor, and had to scrape up money just to get involved in this at all. Don't spend more than you can afford to lose? lmao. Nobody ever talks about people like me. Yeah, I own a couple hundred thousand dinars. Most were gifts. You know what I'm looking forward to more than the RV Okie promised? My food stamps coming on the first. At least I know that good Intel. Neg me if you want....but there's a lot of you like me out there. I'm not afraid to say it.

Well im not on food stamps and i dont have any kids and do make money my own way and whatever way i have to ( nothing illegal) but i completely understand where youure coming from i grew up poor i know how the feeling is. Hang in there it will happen.

Yep ALL on the good lords time.

• Upvote 1

Hang in there friend.... Im in the same boat but lets not jump out yet... I really think we were all introduced into this investment for a reason... I love the Steve Jobs speech from 2005 at Stanford... Here it is for you to enjoy...

http://news.stanford.edu/news/2005/june15/jobs-061505.html

My favorite part of the speech is below..

God Bless

Bodeen

When I was 17, I read a quote that went something like: "If you live each day as if it was your last, someday you'll most certainly be right." It made an impression on me, and since then, for the past 33 years, I have looked in the mirror every morning and asked myself: "If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?" And whenever the answer has been "No" for too many days in a row, I know I need to change something.

Remembering that I'll be dead soon is the most important tool I've ever encountered to help me make the big choices in life. Because almost everything — all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure - these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important. Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart.

About a year ago I was diagnosed with cancer. I had a scan at 7:30 in the morning, and it clearly showed a tumor on my pancreas. I didn't even know what a pancreas was. The doctors told me this was almost certainly a type of cancer that is incurable, and that I should expect to live no longer than three to six months. My doctor advised me to go home and get my affairs in order, which is doctor's code for prepare to die. It means to try to tell your kids everything you thought you'd have the next 10 years to tell them in just a few months. It means to make sure everything is buttoned up so that it will be as easy as possible for your family. It means to say your goodbyes.

I lived with that diagnosis all day. Later that evening I had a biopsy, where they stuck an endoscope down my throat, through my stomach and into my intestines, put a needle into my pancreas and got a few cells from the tumor. I was sedated, but my wife, who was there, told me that when they viewed the cells under a microscope the doctors started crying because it turned out to be a very rare form of pancreatic cancer that is curable with surgery. I had the surgery and I'm fine now.

This was the closest I've been to facing death, and I hope it's the closest I get for a few more decades. Having lived through it, I can now say this to you with a bit more certainty than when death was a useful but purely intellectual concept:

No one wants to die. Even people who want to go to heaven don't want to die to get there. And yet death is the destination we all share. No one has ever escaped it. And that is as it should be, because Death is very likely the single best invention of Life. It is Life's change agent. It clears out the old to make way for the new. Right now the new is you, but someday not too long from now, you will gradually become the old and be cleared away. Sorry to be so dramatic, but it is quite true.

Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma — which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

"Steve Jobs 2005"

• Upvote 3

Keep in mid that you have received you purchase in the form of currency, right. Anything from that point is on you. The investment for most people is less than $50,000... In the investment world of penny stocks it could take up to 20 years to see your value potential. Lets this investment sit for 5 more years and then convert you holding to USD.

This whole thing will blow up and restart dozens of time more before you will see a profit. That is how a long term investment works with extremely high risk.

Move your plans out 24 more months, we are almost into this 10 years and no change.

Let's go RV

Then the gurus come along and make people who would have extreme life changes hang on every second. Don't invest more than you can afford. Ok...I have holes in my shoes. I have to skip a bill to buy a new pair of sneakers. I barely got a couple hundred thousand. For some people, it's not about a two percent bank spread. For some people, it's life change. Just saying.

I figured it would take a long time. I don't believe it will happen soon at all. But my point was...let's expose these friggin gurus. Well, we already did that. We killed Terry K. He was that Okie of last year. I'm saying....I can't keep seeing Okine posting as many people (it's all the same guy) telling me it happened five minutes ago. (But don't quote me....LoL.)

Then you are using it wrong then.... It helps to read it. If there is something in your life you don't like, change it. You do have that ability. If you keep doing the same thing expecting a different result, then that's stupidity. The government is giving out grants and there's student loans; go back to school.

-

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Then you are using it wrong then.... It helps to read it. If there is something in your life you don't like, change it. You do have that ability. If you keep doing the same thing expecting a different result, then that's stupidity. The government is giving out grants and there's student loans; go back to school.

-

I thought that was the definition of insanity! :D

-

the problem there mark is you have to eventually pay those loans back also you have to qualify for loans its a lot harder than you think now adays to get loans i tried and i was denied several times for no good reason. The people giving out loans dont trust anyone anymore to pay them back because kids are getting out of prestigous school and have big student loans adn cant even pay them back because there are no jobs so that is one of the reasons that the younger kids on Occupy walstreet are protesting NO JOBs NO MONEY cant pay back loans bottom line then you start to question why did i even go to school in the first place i am currently in school as well and i am scared what my future will bring.

I gave you a plus because it's sounds like you're having a crappy day...or maybe it's too many crappy days to count. Either way, I'd like to say that you look like a good looking guy. Just because you can't afford to take a girl on an expensive date doesn't mean you shouldn't ask. :)

I'd be humbled, and impressed by the re-freshing honesty, if someone asked me out by telling me he couldn't afford a fancy date. Cheap and creative can be fun.

Cheers to better days ahead ;)

• Upvote 1

:lol: Join the club.

Everyone invested in this is hopeful it will work out in a good way, but you have to be patient. This involves a lot of political dynamics. It's tough when you wake up and face the same job and same routine day after day (I understand). Just do the best you can. Keep in mind this is a speculative investment and things could go south or bring on delays. My advice is stop listening to the guwrongs and information that is feeding into your angst. Develop a new hobby (weight training and running works for me), form some detatchment, and develop the point of view "If it works out, great, if not, no biggie". We could all use a windfall, but you gain nothing being frustrated over something you have no control over.

Peace! ;)

Find comfort in the good book, with or with out this investment you are loved and forgiven and there for saved. The birds eat, the flowers still bloom and so shall you my friend no matter what happens here. Wait for the text and email from Adam it will come.

I agree, find comfort in a good book, a good run, a good bowl of cereal, good glass of wine, 20/20 maddog, whatever keeps you going!

the problem there mark is you have to eventually pay those loans back also you have to qualify for loans its a lot harder than you think now adays to get loans i tried and i was denied several times for no good reason. The people giving out loans dont trust anyone anymore to pay them back because kids are getting out of prestigous school and have big student loans adn cant even pay them back because there are no jobs so that is one of the reasons that the younger kids on Occupy walstreet are protesting NO JOBs NO MONEY cant pay back loans bottom line then you start to question why did i even go to school in the first place i am currently in school as well and i am scared what my future will bring.

I didn't say it was easy, but it is either stay doing the same thing or change. Start out taking one class, pay for it out of your pocket if you have to, but do something. If you're income is so low that you can't pay tuition yourself, then you should qualify for grants. Right now, with the economy the way it it is, this is the BEST time to be in school because when you graduate, hopefully the economy will be on an upswing. Plus, older graduates have a much better chance of getting a job over someone just out of college from High School. Older graduates are more dependable and have real world work experience.

-

Sure, I'm in the same boat as you. Take comfort in the fact you are not alone and stop rocking the boat. I ran away from an abusive home situation at sixteen. I wasn't really loved until I was thirty. He died of cancer when I was thirty-eight. Now, I care for a thirty year old son with Aids related cancer. I work two part time jobs. I finished college at forty-five, Recently, I have been contacted that my meager wages are going to be garnished for outstanding student loans. I've had many days as you, but I find comfort in knowing how God brought me through all the bad and sad times, he'll surely not leave me now. So, I sleep peacefully in the assurance of HIS love which I only began to understand a few years ago.

• Upvote 2

Sure, I'm in the same boat as you. Take comfort in the fact you are not alone and stop rocking the boat. I ran away from an abusive home situation at sixteen. I wasn't really loved until I was thirty. He died of cancer when I was thirty-eight. Now, I care for a thirty year old son with Aids related cancer. I work two part time jobs. I finished college at forty-five, Recently, I have been contacted that my meager wages are going to be garnished for outstanding student loans. I've had many days as you, but I find comfort in knowing how God brought me through all the bad and sad times, he'll surely not leave me now. So, I sleep peacefully in the assurance of HIS love which I only began to understand a few years ago.

Not sure what your circumstances are, but with the student loans, you may be able to apply for an economic hardship deferment or forbearance. That might help.

You said there are a lot of "us" out here that are just like you. I hope not.

The reason I say I hope not is that I sincerely hope that even though there are "poor" people trying to make a difference, a life change for the better, they don't have the rotten attitude you seem to have. I read your first post and was feeling insulted. Whatever you have to say, try to make it a little less confrontational and perhaps people will listen more, and understand more.

I have, several times in my life, been poor; so broke I was scratching to feed my cat who didnh't ask to starve and trusted me to feed her, and then didn't have anything for myself to eat. I don't live where we get food stamps, so you are more fortunate than a lot. But never have I made it sound like someone else was to blame or that I was feeling hard done by. Whatever happens in my life, even though some of it is beyond my control, is something that I can respond to rather than just react. Reacting is like getting upset. Responding is like thinking it over and putting the pieces together and making a plan to carry on without being angry.

I hope things get better for you, they did for me. But mostly I hope you can modify your attitude so you are not feeling poor all the time. There is such a thing as perpetuating poverty by giving it the emotional power to be all you acknowledge. Think about it.

:)

smee2