Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I'm writing my thesis on the RATE it will RV at...

• 4 months later...

I can't belive the old man said .10 cent on the rate.????

That will never work, NO WAY.

Contracters, lots of them, are really going to get screwed at 10 cent rate.

Actually , were all going to get screwed. I can't believe he said that, Now, i can see whats going

on here, just what i thought. Wow, The rate will be same as Kawaits + 10 cents, that's what ive

always said, I'm stickin with it. 10 cent rate, would really piss some people off. Who knows what

would happen then???????? Go Rate Go up up

• Upvote 1

I think it will come out at a 1 to 1 or very close to that rate. Then in the next several months as things come back to normal because there will be a rush and somewhat hectic time with many exchanging their dinars, then we will begin to see an increase to the 3 to 1 range. But before it settles down completely, I think the final value will be a little over $4.00. Of course like everyone, this is just my opinion... :D

My best guess is .01 cent to .10 cents.

I believe the rate will have to be more realistic so that they don't over-value their currency too fast and have a currency that is too strong that would hurt them on the world market and not be good for their developing economy.

I would be very happy with a 1 cent rate, ecstatic at a 10 cent rate, and I would eat dinar thug's kilt for anything over 10 cents.

By the way my favorite color is 1969 Ford torino fast back with a 429 cobra jet engine preferably in Gulf Stream Aqua.

My second favorite color is red, the color of my 4 wheel drive pickup and my mazda miata sports car.

My third favorite color is brown, the color of country fried venison fresh out of the frying pan.

My fourth favorite color is the color of peach cobbler, especially my wife's peach cobbler. biggrin.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

First I will say I'm no economist. I think the rate will come out close to the dollar per IMF. I don't think .20 or .30 cents is enough profit for the World Bank to get involved, but like I said I'm no economist. Also, I don't think they can dedollarize at such a low rate, and the IMF wants them to only use one currency. I don't completely understand, but from what I do, Iraq will make more money if they hit the sweet spot through fractional banking. Not even sure if they'll use fractional banking though.

I'm looking forward to reading your thesis. You most likely have a good idea as to what the sweet spot for Iraq is.

Agree. Anything less than 1 USD would not be worth the bother.

Shabibi has hinted on numerous occasions of the IQD par to other Gulf State currencies.

That would be anywhere from Saudi Ryal at .34 cents equal to one USD & Kuwait at one to nearly $4 USD.

Mid point average would be about USD $3.25 to one IQD.

My best guess is .01 cent to .10 cents.

I believe the rate will have to be more realistic so that they don't over-value their currency too fast and have a currency that is too strong that would hurt them on the world market and not be good for their developing economy.

I would be very happy with a 1 cent rate, ecstatic at a 10 cent rate, and I would eat dinar thug's kilt for anything over 10 cents.

By the way my favorite color is 1969 Ford torino fast back with a 429 cobra jet engine preferably in Gulf Stream Aqua.

My second favorite color is red, the color of my 4 wheel drive pickup and my mazda miata sports car.

My third favorite color is brown, the color of country fried venison fresh out of the frying pan.

My fourth favorite color is the color of peach cobbler, especially my wife's peach cobbler. biggrin.gif

We can't rule out that possibility. The rate could come out at .10 cents to 1 USD to get many investors to take a gamble & cash in early at that rate.

Iraq wouldn't be as pressured to cover the entire spread all at once.

The IQD could then proceed to a managed float over several years till it is par to the KD.

We can't rule out that possibility. The rate could come out at .10 cents to 1 USD to get many investors to take a gamble & cash in early at that rate.

Iraq wouldn't be as pressured to cover the entire spread all at once.

The IQD could then proceed to a managed float over several years till it is par to the KD.

But more importantly. Have you tried his Wife's Peach Cobbler. And. Was He at Work. At the Time.

Edited by DinarBot
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Adam I've been taking a lot of time reading thing's abuot what they are ageeing to pay for thing's and there math does'nt make seanse if you look at the number's in usd the only way it comes out right is for the dinar to come out at 3.40 to3.45. to pay all they're talking about in usd.

• Upvote 2

$1.00 USD to $1.17 IQD, leads to the immediate confidence in the IQD amongst the citizens in Iraq, in country.

However, if we're guessing on an exchange rate... And they are sharing borders, airlines, etc with Kuwait, then my hope is for an exchange rate close to the Kuwaiti Dinar.

1 Kuwaiti Dinar US Dollars 3.5886 USD 1 Kuwaiti Dinar = 3.5886 US Dollars as of 3/19/2012

100 Kuwaiti Dinars US Dollars 358.86 USD 100 Kuwaiti Dinars = 358.86 US Dollars as of 3/19/2012

10000 Kuwaiti Dinars US Dollars 35,885.87 USD 10,000 Kuwaiti Dinars = 35,885.87 US Dollars as of 3/19/2012

1000000 Kuwaiti Dinars US Dollars 3,588,587.04 USD 1,000,000 Kuwaiti Dinars = 3,588,587.04 US Dollars as of 3/19/2012

• Upvote 3

Adam, thus far the average around the middle east i.e. those who are pretty much stable like Kuwait, Bahrain, Saudi, UAE, etc...are around 2.80 to 3.45 to 1. So I since Iraqis are very PROUD PEOPLE, I predict it to be above the 3 to 1 rate.

Whooa.... Rangers Lead The Way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If the CBI allows us to wait it out, that will be great.

I'm sorry, everyone - I forgot to leave a link to my thesis!

Here it is: http://dinarspeculation.com/2011/10/26/adam-montana-predicts-the-rv-rate/

Since Adam as provided (before I joined I see) a link to his paper on the RV rate, I presume it is fair game to comment on it. I see two major errors.
An instantaneous RV to $3.00 will create a ton of wealth – coincidentally, probably about the same amount of wealth that they lost when Saddam Hussein was taken out of power and the value of the Iraqi Dinar plummeted to mere pennies! What’s done is done, though, and we have to look at the situation for what it is today – not what it could have been or should have been.
The dinar was reduced in value from its claimed rate of $3+ by a decade or so of hyperinflation so that by the late 90s (long before we removed him) it was at 3000 to 4000 dinars per dollar. So when the whole system was reset in 2003/2004 when he was thrown out the value actually went UP from its hyper-inflated low point. So the dinar lost its value due to Saddam printing 10s of trillions of them over a decade or so, not due to it plummeting when we invaded and threw him out. I have seen this point many times, that since it was Devalued by 1000x when we took over, it can be REvalued now. But it just is not the case. It was devalued by 1000x by Saddam printing 1000x more currency with nothing more (likely even less) to back it.

Secondly Adam talks about how if the CBI starts at a low rate raises it to a high value (say $3) then they can pay for that by making money at each point in the stair-step as it goes up, compared to a huge loss if they just come out at $3. Regardless of all the spreads and rates and so on, buying something and then selling it back to the same entity (the CBI in this case) is a zero sum game. If the investors are making money at each stair in the rise, then the CBI must be losing the same amount of money. If the CBI is actually making money, then the investors must be losing it (and hence will rapidly stop doing it). So this idea has to be wrong. No matter how the value of apples change, if I buy an apple from you,and then later sell it back to you, we can not both make money on that pair of transactions.

wife's peach cobbler is for my eyes and taste buds only dinarbot. Sorrysad.gif

But it is ok to dream........

Roger. That.

Dinar Bot not sure why you were negged. But I fixed it. I will stick with my original 2.22 just because my friend keeps dreaming that number.

Who Loves You. Baby. $2.14

They stated 1 to 1 with a fixed rate for one year. They want it done at the begining of a fiscal year, and they have printed new currency that they want out in Sept. So with all this said I say around 1 to 1 and I see the RV coming out in or about Sept to Jan 1st 2013 which is the end of there 10 year Plan!! I see them still on schedule with everything thus far, and things are going there way with there hard work!!

P.S. :lol: The studies have shown that they can support a rate of 3.87 so I do think that rate will show up somewhere around 2015 possibly sooner!!

We all know the RV will be 4+ any way right :lol:

• Upvote 6