Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I'm writing my thesis on the RATE it will RV at...

I think the initial rate will be 10 cents, and here’s why:

1) Logistically, it makes sense. Even at a dime, they will still need to issue some fills to make change. At a dime, they’d only need a 100 fill and 500 fill coin – equivalent to our penny and nickel.

2) The math is easy. While still converting to dollars, it’ll be easy to do the math for the average Iraqi – just move over one decimal point.

3) Greater chance for CBI (Iraq) to make money. An RV at a dime will still result in trillions of dinar being cashed-in for billions of dollars right away. Assuming Iraq issues a mandate that dollars no longer can used for commerce in-country, then Iraqis and merchants holding dollars will have to cash-out for Dinar at a dime, greatly alleviating the pressure on the CBI to cover the cash-ins. Furthermore, to the extent the CBI exchanges more Dinar for dollars, they’ll make the same 100-fold return on investment as we will.

4) More money made on further Dinar appreciation. After the dust settles from the initial RV, market forces and further speculations will hopefully push the Dinar much higher. The CBI would then be exchanging out its stockpile if Dinar bought at a dime (or lower in auctions) for additional gains.

5) RV at a dime is good for all. Despite all the glorious guru predictions and the hopes and dreams of others who have posted here, how can one not be satisfied with a 10,000% (100-fold) profit? A dime RV gives speculators a phenomenal immediate return, while providing Iraq and late-comers the continuing ability to make further gains while supporting the new Iraqi currency at the same time.

• Upvote 1

I think the initial rate will be 10 cents, and here’s why:

1) Logistically, it makes sense. Even at a dime, they will still need to issue some fills to make change. At a dime, they’d only need a 100 fill and 500 fill coin – equivalent to our penny and nickel.

2) The math is easy. While still converting to dollars, it’ll be easy to do the math for the average Iraqi – just move over one decimal point.

3) Greater chance for CBI (Iraq) to make money. An RV at a dime will still result in trillions of dinar being cashed-in for billions of dollars right away. Assuming Iraq issues a mandate that dollars no longer can used for commerce in-country, then Iraqis and merchants holding dollars will have to cash-out for Dinar at a dime, greatly alleviating the pressure on the CBI to cover the cash-ins. Furthermore, to the extent the CBI exchanges more Dinar for dollars, they’ll make the same 100-fold return on investment as we will.

4) More money made on further Dinar appreciation. After the dust settles from the initial RV, market forces and further speculations will hopefully push the Dinar much higher. The CBI would then be exchanging out its stockpile if Dinar bought at a dime (or lower in auctions) for additional gains.

5) RV at a dime is good for all. Despite all the glorious guru predictions and the hopes and dreams of others who have posted here, how can one not be satisfied with a 10,000% (100-fold) profit? A dime RV gives speculators a phenomenal immediate return, while providing Iraq and late-comers the continuing ability to make further gains while supporting the new Iraqi currency at the same time.

You just summed up my thesis in a paragraph. WELL DONE.

tumblr_ljuz4tbERI1qa1y1k.gif

• Upvote 1

I'm on page 4, trying to wrap it up in less than 6. I don't want it to be a chore to read, but at the same time I have to include sufficient background and other informations so it's useful to people who aren't familiar with my work and my thoughts... I hope to have it ready tomorrow.

The problem is the dang clock! I tried taking the batteries out but time kept moving and my darn appointment book doesn't seem to pay attention to me when I ask for more hours in the day :lol:

• Upvote 1

Adam, I think it will come out at $.10 to $.30 as you think and then approach a parity with the Kuwaiti dollar, which is a little north of $4.00 now. I think it will take several years to get there. If it happens this way, I plan to cash in 1M IQD for $100,000 to $300,000 ( that I paid $1170.00 for) and wait for the appreciation and be way north of $10M at $4/1 IQD. IMHO. Thanks for all you do sir, I know I truly appreciate itwink.gif

Mak63

Well, I understand your chagrin about this. I'd feel the same way if, like you, the only talents I had were being small-minded and crabby. :rolleyes::D:P

Not crabby but very touched by the touchiness of your touch.

Maybe we could all get in a circle and reveal to each other what our favorite color is

Edited by pudge
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I got 20 bucks that says you wont be trollin around here very much longer....

Not if you buy Dinar with it you won't ;)

I got 20 bucks that says you wont be trollin around here very much longer....

Gee wiz guys she did call me small minded and crabby. In another post she called me a fool. I know, if the shoe fits, but still nobody's gettin on her. Besides how do you I wasn't serious? Many are already chiming in with their favorite colors. Pink is in the lead but I would've thought considering this site the most favorite color would be GREEN! :lol: But alas, it will eventually be blue :(

My favorite color is plaid :huh:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Well, now that you have asked so politely, my favorite color truly is green, has been since I was a small child, long before I would have associated it with money. And because I have loved that color so long, I still haven't made the shift to associate it with money. Instead I associate it with the outdoors, with some of my favorite clothes, and with the eyes of my sister. lol

End Quote

Agreed. That would certainly be a fantastic profit.

I believe it will open around the .50 to 1.00 range which is enough to stablize and please the citizens and bring the large bill exchange to thier prefered levels. This would bring the best of both worlds, the iraqi's gain their financial recovery and the economy gains its standing and stability without paying out too much to the currency investor's. JMHO

I'm partway through my promised thesis, which will explain what I think the Rate will be and why.

What do YOU think the rate will be, and why?

Adam,

I also passed the series 65 exam some 30+ years ago and was in the brokerage business for 15 years. That’s been over a long time now, but if my memory serves me correct….I don’t see why everyone shouldn’t be able to ride the dinar wave as it increases in value over time? If the dinar RV’s and we are allowed to cash in, that would mean banks that allow us to cash in have a way to turn the dinar around themselves. This would mean the dinar is being traded on the world currency markets. Follow me here….if the dinar is traded on the currency markets no one “must” exchange their dinar at a bank! You should be able to open a currency account at a brokerage firm and deposit your dinar. The brokerage firm will have to get rid of the big bills if there is a time limit for exchange, but your position on the firms books (your account statement) will reflect the amount of dinar you deposited and it will have a corresponding $$ market value which will reflect the brokerage firms spread being taken out. You should then be able to ride your currency position for however long you wish and until you actually sell your dinar, you do not realize a profit….therefore you don’t incur a tax liability until you sell the position or a part of it. You can sell some or all at anytime as the value increases. Is there anything wrong with my thinking here????

Read more: http://dinarspeculation.com/2011/10/26/adam-montana-predicts-the-rv-rate/#ixzz1c0vVoT00

• Upvote 1

Adam,

I also passed the series 65 exam some 30+ years ago and was in the brokerage business for 15 years. That’s been over a long time now, but if my memory serves me correct….I don’t see why everyone shouldn’t be able to ride the dinar wave as it increases in value over time? If the dinar RV’s and we are allowed to cash in, that would mean banks that allow us to cash in have a way to turn the dinar around themselves. This would mean the dinar is being traded on the world currency markets. Follow me here….if the dinar is traded on the currency markets no one “must” exchange their dinar at a bank! You should be able to open a currency account at a brokerage firm and deposit your dinar. The brokerage firm will have to get rid of the big bills if there is a time limit for exchange, but your position on the firms books (your account statement) will reflect the amount of dinar you deposited and it will have a corresponding $ market value which will reflect the brokerage firms spread being taken out. You should then be able to ride your currency position for however long you wish and until you actually sell your dinar, you do not realize a profit….therefore you don’t incur a tax liability until you sell the position or a part of it. You can sell some or all at anytime as the value increases. Is there anything wrong with my thinking here????

Read more: http://dinarspeculat.../#ixzz1c0vVoT00

If the CBI allows us to wait it out, that will be great.

I'm sorry, everyone - I forgot to leave a link to my thesis!

Here it is: http://dinarspeculation.com/2011/10/26/adam-montana-predicts-the-rv-rate/

• Upvote 1