Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I'm writing my thesis on the RATE it will RV at...

OK Adam, you asked for it. Initially, I expect a 1 to 1 rate then it will go up to 2 to 1 and by the end of the year 3.40 to 1. The plan for Iraq call for a 1 to 1 rate on page 13. So far from what I have seen, they are approaching this whole thing systematically. They are following the Plan to a tee. Of course, this is only my humble opinion. Shabs said that he wants Iraq to have a powerful currency so that's where the 3.40 comes in. Do you think it makes sense?

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1

Adam,at this point I would just like to see a change in the rate,.10-.20 or whatever,but I do believe the rate to be closer to $1.00 for the Iraqi people to understand an being use to the U.S. dollar. At a .10 or .20 cents change I just don't see the Iraqi people making the change from usd to the Dinar like I feel there Gov would want....JMO...Waiting and hoping for R/V now at any RATE!!!!!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

First I will say I'm no economist. I think the rate will come out close to the dollar per IMF. I don't think .20 or .30 cents is enough profit for the World Bank to get involved, but like I said I'm no economist. Also, I don't think they can dedollarize at such a low rate, and the IMF wants them to only use one currency. I don't completely understand, but from what I do, Iraq will make more money if they hit the sweet spot through fractional banking. Not even sure if they'll use fractional banking though.

I'm looking forward to reading your thesis. You most likely have a good idea as to what the sweet spot for Iraq is.

• Upvote 3

OK, I am going to go out on a limb and say 2.22 and as far as why, would it sound crazy to tell you that the lady who works with me dreamed that it would RV at 2.22? No educated reason, I guess just believing in her dreams, because so many of them come to pass.

• Upvote 2

OK Adam, you asked for it. Initially, I expect a 1 to 1 rate then it will go up to 2 to 1 and by the end of the year 3.40 to 1. The plan for Iraq call for a 1 to 1 rate on page 13. So far from what I have seen, they are approaching this whole thing systematically. They are following the Plan to a tee. Of course, this is only my humble opinion. Shabs said that he wants Iraq to have a powerful currency so that's where the 3.40 comes in. Do you think it makes sense?

I tend to agree with the 1 to 1 rate but I am uncertain as to whether or not we will actually see a 3.40 rate by the end of the year. For starters you don't know exactly when this is going to rv. I am almost certain Iraq ALREADY has all their ducks in a row, so to speak and the world is just waiting (not so patiently I might add) for the formal announcement.

Thank you Adam for your continual support (sometimes to the point of parental). I for one , appreciate everything you do. :)

I am only a novice to this investment, and there are many more members here with a wealth of information and insight than I could ever have. I am as curious as Adam to hear their thoughts.

We all are, and your not alone. I been in this since middle of '09 and still feel new. Doesn't seem to matter how much I read. I just don't seem to comprehend what is written alot of times. I think that I'll stick to concrete even if I do get rich. At least I understand those numbers.

I tend to agree with the 1 to 1 rate but I am uncertain as to whether or not we will actually see a 3.40 rate by the end of the year. For starters you don't know exactly when this is going to rv. I am almost certain Iraq ALREADY has all their ducks in a row, so to speak and the world is just waiting (not so patiently I might add) for the formal announcement.

Thank you Adam for your continual support (sometimes to the point of parental). I for one , appreciate everything you do. :)

I was thinking that maybe it will increase in value at a rapid pace once it revals. I do believe, like you, that Iraq does already have all its' ducks in a row and its' just a matter of time till we have a formal announcement. :D

We all are, and your not alone. I been in this since middle of '09 and still feel new. Doesn't seem to matter how much I read. I just don't seem to comprehend what is written alot of times. I think that I'll stick to concrete even if I do get rich. At least I understand those numbers.

There is a lot of smoke and mirrors out there. You can even see it in the News postings. Its better to just sit by and wait.

ok, my thoughts would be a 1-1. I say this because of the complaints by some members of Parliament who say the ordinary folks would be confused, and the market place would be disastrous. Price fluctuations etc. But that is happening now anyhow. So to get rid of the confusion, and prepare for the 2nd rv or the final rate the 1-1 is more attractive since they already use the dollar more so than the dinar. This also gives the CBI the opportunity to pick up the more of the larger bills before putting out the new dinar when dropping the zeros.

So brief:

Helps with confusion of the citizens.

Marketplace.

Stock Market

Pick up more of the larger bills.

Bring in the new bills minus 3 zeros.

Edited by uncirculd
  • Upvote 1

I know you said last Wednesday that you had to go to a meeting with some educated people that know something, about something with the IQD. I hope you got enlighten, and know what the rate really is.

I will say 1 to 1 is my guess. I will not be mad if it is higher, I will just go cash in like a good girl should do. :lol::D:P

• Upvote 2

ok, my thoughts would be a 1-1. I say this because of the complaints by some members of Parliament who say the ordinary folks would be confused, and the market place would be disastrous. Price fluctuations etc. But that is happening now anyhow. So to get rid of the confusion, and prepare for the 2nd rv or the final rate the 1-1 is more attractive since they already use the dollar more so than the dinar. This also gives the CBI the opportunity to pick up the more of the larger bills before putting out the new dinar when dropping the zeros.

So brief:

Helps with confusion of the citizens.

Marketplace.

Stock Market

Pick up more of the larger bills.

Bring in the new bills minus 3 zeros.

I agree with the 1-1, but if this happens, many of us may cash-out just enough to get us by and wait for a higher rate. Most of my bills are of the higher denomination, so you see the turn over will not be so swift.

I think a lot of people did not get into this investment because they didn't want their money tied up for 8-10 years. Add that to the instability in the middle east and the unpredictable Iraq government and you could understand why it may have not been attractive to them. However, I believe that a lot of potential investors would believe that the dinar could actually get back to $3+ after a .10 RV and they would all jump on board after that. I think to avoid that and for the simple math for the citizens, that the dinar will revalue very close to 1/1. This is obviously not based on any economic theory (LOL) and is nothing more than a guess. Actually, I wouldn't understand any of this at all if it wasn't for you guys!

Edited by FarmersDaughter

I think it will be $2.22 for at least three reasons. 1.) they want to get all the US currency out of Iraqi hands as quickly as possible and use it as further reserve currency as they begin cashing in for investors. Iraqis won't be in a hurry to change out their US dollars for dinars unless they think there is a good reason to do it. 2.) No one will take them seriously unless their currency has a signficant value, although they may need to adjust it up or down soon after they RV. 3.) if they are going to have a signifcant global presence, they need a viable currency immediately at RV. They have a lot of masters, the IMF, World Bank, UN, WTO, etc. and they need to be able to do business quickly. There are already businesses standing in line just outside their door, and they need a currency that will allow them to use if productively in their negotiations. I would love to say in the $3 range, but I'm a coward. lol

• Upvote 3