Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

COULD THIS BE THE REASON

My wife and i was talking and came up with maybe the reason for the troops pulling out that if the US needed to get out before a RV could take place that all contracts and agreements had to be completely over with according to UN regulation it would be conflict of interest for the troops to be there and then US be able to cash in on the RV.........( according to law) :mellow:

Edited by dodge93
  • Upvote 3

My wife and i was talking and came up with maybe the reason for the troops pulling out that if the US needed to get out before a RV could take place that all contracts and agreements had to be completely over with according to UN regulation it would be conflict of interest for the troops to be there and then US be able to cash in on the RV.........( according to law) :mellow:

I feel the troops pulling out is in support of Iraqs ability to be a sovereign nation, to the world.

That could be it just thinking that somebody needs to get payed for this war and the US would also get something for all thats happened like lots of money or they wouldn't pull out till something has been arranged.. :D

Edited by dodge93
  • Upvote 1

That could be it just thinking that somebody needs to get payed for this war and the US would also get something for all thats happened like lots of money or they wouldn't pull out till something has been arranged.. :D

I heard somewhere (and I have no link to support this hearsay) that the troop pull-out date of Dec 31, 2011 was originally established by President Bush when he was still in office. As such, President Obama is just sticking to the plan, and from an RV perspective it's a good thing (if it really happens). The U.S. troop withdrawal will force Iraq to assume the duties of protecting its borders and maintaining domestic peace. My guess is that they've been preparing for this handover for quite some time, and are now ready for their new role as a sovereign nation. This strikes right at the heart of Chapter 7. The U.N. should recognize these efforts and lift the last restrictions of Chapter 7, allowing Iraq to govern and protect itself properly.

• Upvote 1