Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A "Get Well" Thread For BETTYBOOP

Boop, what can I say. You have become like a sister to many of us. You bring smiles to our faces with every post. You dare to go where few "ladies" would go. Your wit and avatar are among the most popular here. Please get well soon. We miss you. Best luck. Tony.

• Upvote 3

Hey Betty, Miss you girl, hope and pray for a complete and speedy recovery. Thanks for your dedication to your profession and to all your friends here at DV. You will be back in the saddle in no time. Take care of your self and do as the Doctors say.

Oleman

• Upvote 1

This just came in from Gillian about our BettyBoop's condition:

Hi, Gillian again. Lifting the sedation did not go well. Lizzie very confused and they had to re site some of the lines. They are taking her for a scan tomorrow because her renal function has become really poor and they think the kidneys are either damaged or very badly bruised. The guy who assaulted her has no mental illness. He is just a bad article with a psychopathic personality disorder. He is apparently well known to services and the police. He has a history of hostage taking , which is what he did to my sister and when the staff tried to help her and get her out he went nuts. She has a fractured skull and 8 broken ribs. He crushed her wind pipe so at the minute she is on a ventilator and she is just black and blue from head to toe. I have no idea when she will make it to a general ward. Sorry the news is not better. sad.gif I will try to keep you all as up to date as possible. Elizabeth loves this site and the members here. Thanks for all your good wishes, thoughts and prayers. It is comforting to know that people who have never met her or really know the crazy, kind , generous , thoughtful , sensitive, beautiful and amazingly intelligent woman she is can think so highly of her. My brothers, parents and all of Elizabeth's nieces and nephews are very touched by the good wishes of the people from around the world on this site. I know when she eventually gets back here that she will have an awful lot to say and will be very touched. Many thanks , The Robertson Family. ( George , Marilyn, John N "orraineN Nicole, Rachel, Christopher, Craig, Lynn, Billy, Wee Craig, Khai, Gaynor, Karla, Gillian, Gary & Merrissa ) x

• Upvote 1

Gillian I am so sorry to hear this ...You hang in there sister. To Ms. BettyBoop...... I just told my old dog about your situation as he is real partial to a couple of your avatars and he said Howdy as well and to get well soon.......PS..... He can't wait for your next avatar. Cause he's just gonna mope around till you get well.

Help my dog Betty and get well soon!!! :)

• Upvote 2

Thanx for the *up-date* Gillian. :(

And, Elizabeth...please try not to worry about anything but getting better!

I'm keeping your seat warm ;)

Your speedy and total recovery are in my Prayers!

You get well, rested & let them spoil YOU for once!

XoXo :hug:

• Upvote 1

So sad to hear of your tragic mishap, but you should be commended for the work that you do. Not everyone is that dedicated to be working with patients as the ones you take care of. We will pray for your quick recovery. God Bless you.

Redhorse

• Upvote 1

This just came in from Gillian about our BettyBoop's condition:

Hi, Gillian again. Lifting the sedation did not go well. Lizzie very confused and they had to re site some of the lines. They are taking her for a scan tomorrow because her renal function has become really poor and they think the kidneys are either damaged or very badly bruised. The guy who assaulted her has no mental illness. He is just a bad article with a psychopathic personality disorder. He is apparently well known to services and the police. He has a history of hostage taking , which is what he did to my sister and when the staff tried to help her and get her out he went nuts. She has a fractured skull and 8 broken ribs. He crushed her wind pipe so at the minute she is on a ventilator and she is just black and blue from head to toe. I have no idea when she will make it to a general ward. Sorry the news is not better. sad.gif I will try to keep you all as up to date as possible. Elizabeth loves this site and the members here. Thanks for all your good wishes, thoughts and prayers. It is comforting to know that people who have never met her or really know the crazy, kind , generous , thoughtful , sensitive, beautiful and amazingly intelligent woman she is can think so highly of her. My brothers, parents and all of Elizabeth's nieces and nephews are ve

touched by the good wishes of the people from around the world on this site. I know when she eventually gets back here that she will have an awful lot to say and will be very touched. Many thanks , The Robertson Family. ( George , Marilyn, John N "orraineN Nicole, Rachel, Christopher, Craig, Lynn, Billy, Wee Craig, Khai, Gaynor, Karla, Gillian, Gary & Merrissa ) x

Im so sorry that BB is suffering may God bless and keep her....

This is a form of mental illness..a healthy mind does not react with violence.....EVER.......

Dame

• Upvote 1

Tell Betty get well and we won't RV tell she gets back. :D

Speak for yourself, Zig!

Just kidding Betty Boop. I hope you are up and getting around soon, and that you are comfortable now. We are all pulling for you to get well soon because we are going to RV any minute, and we do not want you to miss it. Wouldn't be the same without you.

Ooooh poopy doop! Take care missy.

• Upvote 2

Bettyboopy...you get better soon...no betty boopy makes things here droopy and we'uns here feel like poopy so you get ready to rock and roll soon cause a bunch of us mental cases on here need your TLC and humor....prayers, blessings and anything else you need for a turbocharged recovery...love to you from all of us...tandy :):):)

• Upvote 2

It has been said that doctors and nurses make the worst patients. I hope you prove that saying wrong and do all that is necessary to get yourself well. The DV boards are sorely lacking your witt. Please hurry up and get well so you can grace us with your presence. I pray that God will heal you speedily.

• Upvote 1