Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana and the RV

Widower75

Adam or anyone--

I have not received any RV news from Adam Montana in a few weeks--did I miss it--has anyone else received any info RE: the RV ,say,this passed Wednesday or last Wednesday???

Would appreciate any valid info --Primarily from M.Montana--or someone of knowledge of the subject---

Thank You,

Sparksnavy Please respond at my email address: **************************

Edited by k98nights
Private contact information is not permitted
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Widower:

Do not know of any emails since September. There are active and informative chats featuring Adam Montana every Wednesday around 11:30 EST. Posts of these chats are provided on this site which you should be able to still search out here OR just Google Adam Montana chat for the date of each given past Wednesday. Hope this helps.

Adams stance for awhile now is that the HCL and IRAQ's exiting of Chapter 7 needs to be done before RV. I think it will be awhile before the UN lets them out of chapter 7. I say that because SADR (one of the radical clerics) keeps antagonizing and threatening the other factions in IRAQ. His block has a minority vote in the parliament, but his threats are not good.... probably enough for the UN not to grant IRAQ out of Chapter 7. ....this is just my opinion.

I have my opinion as to why Adam has chosen to be quiet lately. In effect, Adam has noting to add that is meaningful regarding the RV.

Please, do you honestly want one human being blowing smoke up your *** rather than finding the truth on you own?

No one knows when and if the RV will occur. Let's keep it real.

Peace all!

Ski

Edited by paperboy
to remove inappropriate word
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Its Legit to ask ... but It clearly is a community of info dude, sit back and research. Montana created the venue for dinar research, he is not spewing sales pitch EVERYDAY!!!,,,, I friken hate that! ,,,,It would be like sucked an all day "Infomercial" :blink: !!

Would you please write your words in a way that I can decipher. Your post is meaningless in my view.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

I have my opinion as to why Adam has chosen to be quiet lately. In effect, Adam has noting to add that is meaningful regarding the RV.

Please, do you honestly want one human being blowing smoke up your *** rather than finding the truth on you own?

Peace all!

Ski

???? Adam has been blowing smoke up our ***? It sounds like that is what you are saying??? And yes I would want one human being, if his name is Adam Montana, to be blowing smoke up my ***......... and from him that would be finding the truth. Nothing wrong with part of a man's research to included what an expert's ongoing opinion of the current state of the dinar. Certainly part of my research is seeing what Adam has to say......... whether good or bad! Widower, I support your question! +1

• Upvote 2

I am so grateful that Adam doesn't just create something nice to make us "feel" good, but sticks with the facts, makes the Opinion absolutely clear and the Jokes just as Obvious. Thank you Mr. Montana for sharing your personal life (just a piece) with us.

• Upvote 1

Would you please write your words in a way that I can decipher. Your post is meaningless in my view.

Dynomike, on 22 October 2011 - 10:26 PM, said:

Its Legit to ask ... but It clearly is a community of info dude, sit back and research. Montana created the venue for dinar research, he is not spewing sales pitch EVERYDAY!!!,,,, I friken hate that! ,,,,It would be like sucked an all day "Infomercial" !!

Well, DynoMike's post is not meaningless in my view. I believe it is clear that he is saying the following (and with just a little thinking on your own, you would know this, too):

It's legit to ask, but this is clearly a community of information, Dude. So you need to sit back while you responding to a thread, and between times, do your own research using the postings of the entire community. Montanta created this venue, not to do our research for us, but so that all members can freely share their own research with each other. Thus, you can find answers to your questions if you do a little research here yourself. Adam is not trying to sway our opinions by spewing what would be equivalant to a sales pitch everyday, which I would personally hate. It would be like being sucked down a drain everyday in an all-day infomercial marathon.

• Upvote 3

Dynomike, on 22 October 2011 - 10:26 PM, said:

Its Legit to ask ... but It clearly is a community of info dude, sit back and research. Montana created the venue for dinar research, he is not spewing sales pitch EVERYDAY!!!,,,, I friken hate that! ,,,,It would be like sucked an all day "Infomercial" !!

Well, DynoMike's post is not meaningless in my view. I believe it is clear that he is saying the following (and with just a little thinking on your own, you would know this, too):

It's legit to ask, but this is clearly a community of information, Dude. So you need to sit back while you responding to a thread, and between times, do your own research using the postings of the entire community. Montanta created this venue, not to do our research for us, but so that all members can freely share their own research with each other. Thus, you can find answers to your questions if you do a little research here yourself. Adam is not trying to sway our opinions by spewing what would be equivalant to a sales pitch everyday, which I would personally hate. It would be like being sucked down a drain everyday in an all-day infomercial marathon.

There, can you read it now?

Peace all!

Ski

Man! Thinking you have racked your head on double black diamonds for way too long. It is time to ease up, return the bunny hills, and please cut negative crap. Having one "Keep" is enough for any site.

• Upvote 1

When Adam has info. he will pass it along as usual. If Adam has info. he cannot confirm as "real", he will not pass it along.

Which means since hearing from him last, there is either nothing new or nothing he has confirmed yet. Be patient,

and in the mean time, do some research or spend time with your family. wink.gif

Edited by MovieMaker