Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Direct warning from Clinton to Iran: Do not interfere in Iraq and we will keep a strong presence in the region

trooper

Direct warning from Clinton to Iran: Do not interfere in Iraq and we will keep a strong presence in the region

Posted: October 22, 2011

and sent Secretary of State Hillarious Clinton on Saturday, a veiled warning to Iran not to seek to intervene in Iraqi affairs, a day after confirmation of President Barack Obama to withdraw U.S. military from Iraq at the end of the year.

The Hillarious Clinton on the sidelines of her visit to Dushanbe “When we open this new chapter of relations with a sovereign Iraq, telling the Iraqis, the United States to your side when you step a new confirmation of your democracy.” and U.S. President Barack Obama on Friday, he would pull about 39 000 troops are still stationed in Iraq by the end of 2011 this, after almost nine years to enter the U.S. to Iraq, which killed more than 4,400 American soldiers, criticized the American right decision, saying it would increase Iran’s influence in this country.

She said U.S. Secretary of State, “we say to the countries of the region, especially to Iraq’s neighbors , that America would stand by its allies and friends, including Iraq, to defend our security and our common interests, “adding that her country” will remain a strong presence in the region as evidence of its continued commitment toward Iraq and the future of this region, which is rich in a lot of hope, it is necessary to maintain the effects State to follow the path towards democracy. “

said Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad in an interview on Saturday, with the station “CNN” American, that the confirmation of President Barack Obama an American military withdrawal from Iraq at the end of the year “is a good thing,” and expressed his belief that “It will lead to a change in relations between Tehran and Baghdad” (did not specify the type.) responded Iranian President about the possibility of his training the Iraqi army after the withdrawal of U.S. troops by saying that “the Iraqi government is an independent, which makes the decision on how to train its forces,” adding that “we have historical ties and friendly and strong with Iraq in all fields, as well as the excellent relations between the peoples of the two countries In this sense we say that relations between Iran and Iraq is a special relationship at the international level. “

Iran has taken a position well thought out too during the American intervention in 2003 which eliminated the regime of President Saddam Hussein, the main enemy, and brought to power Shiite majority in the country, but quickly demanded the withdrawal of U.S. forces, accusing them of forming an element of tension in the region, and also demand for the same reasons the withdrawal of U.S. forces in the Gulf, and Western troops in Afghanistan. The United States accuses Iran is backing armed groups in Iraq has launched attacks against U.S. forces, in addition to supporting organizations and currents loyal to its policy.

http://www.alsumarianews.com/ar/8/30072/news-details-Iraq%20international%20news.html

• Upvote 3

Interesting it seems they all hole up in the sewer at the end of the game.

Saw the video of Ghadafi's last moments Zig. Nowhere near a sewer and he never begged them not to shoot him. (The mass media always out for a good story) He was part of a 75 vehicle convoy which NATO attacked and very conveniently the rebels arrived precisely at that time, dragged him out, and tortured him before they shot him. I feel really sorry for the poor Libyans if this is the calibre of men that are going to be running their country. What we do in the name or 'humanitarian' efforts.

It gives rats a bad name.

They are all kinds of rat,s Carrello

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsseWznUG-g

And this is the real reason for the great 'humanitarian' push to liberate the libyans.

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/205859.html

friend please define "power"

Perhaps this...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I feel like Clinton is much more important and crucial to this investment then obama...she has so much more influence and power IMO...oboma is just a weak puppet

I think you have that backwards Steve. The President tells Clinton what he wants her to do. Yes I admit Clinton is a strong minded woman, that's why President Obama picked her to be his Sec of State.

• Upvote 1

I think you have that backwards Steve. The President tells Clinton what he wants her to do. Yes I admit Clinton is a strong minded woman, that's why President Obama picked her to be his Sec of State.

Nope I have it right. Hillarious is over in the middle east shaking hands and having face to face talks with the leaders of these nations, whereas Obama is having closed circuit tv meetings with malaki. Hillarious has encouraged investment opportunities in iraq and she knows what she is saying. Her talks and negotiations with the leaders of these countries shows results. Behind closed doors, I think Hillarious takes obama by the hand and tells

him what to do...just saying

• Upvote 2