Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The president of the Islamic Republic of Iran Ahmadinejad: US withdrawal from Iraq is a good thing and will lead to change in the relations between

k98nights

The president of the Islamic Republic of Iran Ahmadinejad: US withdrawal from Iraq is a good thing and will lead to change in the relations between Tehran and Baghdad

22/10/2011 ad-4: 50 | readers number: 55

Take the president of the Islamic Republic of Iran, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, on Saturday, the US forces' withdrawal from Iraq by the end of this year, well, he said he expected that this will lead to a change in relations between Tehran and Baghdad.

Ahmadinejad said in a televised interview with the BBC, "I believe that the withdrawal is a good thing was supposed to have for a long time,", explaining that " if happened before seven or eight years, it would have been a smaller number of Iraqis were killed and the Americans."

The Iranian president said that "the US forces' withdrawal from Iraq," would lead to a change in relations between Tehran and Baghdad, ", did not specify the type of change that expected.

He said President Obama on Friday the withdrawal of about 39 thousand US soldiers still present in Iraq before the end of the year, and criticized the American Right the resolution, considering it the Iranian influence in this country.

And the Iranian president on the possibility of his country to train the Iraqi army after the withdrawal of the American forces by saying that "an independent Iraqi government, which take the decision on how to train its troops," he said, adding that " we have historical ties and friendly, with Iraq in all fields, as well as the excellent relations between the people of the two countries."

He said Ahmadinejad " Proceeding from this, we say that the relations between Iran and Iraq is a special relationship at the international level."

http://www.burathanews.com/news_article_139775.html

Yeah it gives Iran a better chance of invading Iraq.We paid big time for where Iraq is today,1.3 trillion dollars and over 4K of our troops killed,just to walk away.So what happends when Iran moves in?Do we go back and do it all over again?This is a stupid move by a inept President that wants to impress his fan base.

Semper Fi !!!

Yeah it gives Iran a better chance of invading Iraq.We paid big time for where Iraq is today,1.3 trillion dollars and over 4K of our troops killed,just to walk away.So what happends when Iran moves in?Do we go back and do it all over again?This is a stupid move by a inept President that wants to impress his fan base.

Semper Fi !!!

I do agree but devils advocate.....they had a signed agreement from Nov 2008 that states the troops will be out of Iraq by Dec 2011. If Iraq does not want to negotiate or renew what is the US supposed to do? Use force? Do we really want our troops there without immunity? I think not.

I think Iran knows they cannot militarily take over Iraq...but that they can sneak in and take over before anyone is aware that they are....Iraq seems to be unaware of the danger.

• Upvote 1

I do agree but devils advocate.....they had a signed agreement from Nov 2008 that states the troops will be out of Iraq by Dec 2011. If Iraq does not want to negotiate or renew what is the US supposed to do? Use force? Do we really want our troops there without immunity? I think not.

I think Iran knows they cannot militarily take over Iraq...but that they can sneak in and take over before anyone is aware that they are....Iraq seems to be unaware of the danger.

The stupid loudmouth, Sadr, wants Iran to have immunity to walk in the back door, if not even the front one. And the other leaders seem to be trying to walk a fine line between Sadr and what they want for the new GOI. These leaders seem naive regarding their ability to stave off the their enemies, and Sadr is threatening them and holding them hostage. I think all of this would change if Sadr were taken out. Actually, I wish some wise, brave soul (an Iraqi patriot??) would do it. Otherwise, I foresee that we will have to go back in someday soon. Of course, we can't count on wisdom from Obama. He is in his "grab-votes, all-systems-go" mode and is currently pandering to an element of his base that wants U. S. operations to end as abruptly as possible in Iraq. In the face of that, Obama is more than willing to risk losing all we have gained in Iraq.

The stupid loudmouth, Sadr, wants Iran to have immunity to walk in the back door, if not even the front one. And the other leaders seem to be trying to walk a fine line between Sadr and what they want for the new GOI. These leaders seem naive regarding their ability to stave off the their enemies, and Sadr is threatening them and holding them hostage. I think all of this would change if Sadr were taken out. Actually, I wish some wise, brave soul (an Iraqi patriot??) would do it. Otherwise, I foresee that we will have to go back in someday soon. Of course, we can't count on wisdom from Obama. He is in his "grab-votes, all-systems-go" mode and is currently pandering to an element of his base that wants U. S. operations to end as abruptly as possible in Iraq. In the face of that, Obama is more than willing to risk losing all we have gained in Iraq.

Ahhh yes....a well "misplaced" bullet or bomb ought to take care of it :lol: