Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bondladys Sat Morning chat

Hamels

I dont believe it is the UNSC that allows or controls whether or not a currency can be used in certain places. Im pretty sure that the control over a currency being tradeable lies in the hands of the CB...or maybe that could be just the CBI but I thought I remember reading that....but as far as deciding who can accept what as a currency, I think that relies in the hands of each individual country.....different countries will have different currencies they deem as being a convertible currency. There are countries that you cant even get dinar in, but yet some like the US it is being exchanged/sold all over...

My reasoning in making the above statement was just simply that I think the global community would/will take Iraq and the dinar a little more seriously once the US is "completely" out (which we never will be) and they can see that Iraqs govt can actually control and run the country like it should....it will add faith to any value they set...

Thats fine and agree. ty keepmwlknfny :)

As one of the vets here from when I first was around, you know me better then most! laugh.gif

Thank you sir Robo! Hows things going on your end? Havent seen you around in a bit!

I dont believe it is the UNSC that allows or controls whether or not a currency can be used in certain places. Im pretty sure that the control over a currency being tradeable lies in the hands of the CB...or maybe that could be just the CBI but I thought I remember reading that....but as far as deciding who can accept what as a currency, I think that relies in the hands of each individual country.....different countries will have different currencies they deem as being a convertible currency. There are countries that you cant even get dinar in, but yet some like the US it is being exchanged/sold all over...

My reasoning in making the above statement was just simply that I think the global community would/will take Iraq and the dinar a little more seriously once the US is "completely" out (which we never will be) and they can see that Iraqs govt can actually control and run the country like it should....it will add faith to any value they set...

As one of the vets here from when I first was around, you know me better then most! laugh.gif

Thank you sir Robo! Hows things going on your end? Havent seen you around in a bit!

Keep, after I brought this over here, I realized that some of these people would start to give you some SH*T over the Bondlady siuation..don't worry bro, KEEP speaking your mind and every neg I see ya get, I will try to negate that with a +

• Upvote 4

Can I just +1 everything Keep says and -1 everything negative said of him?

I don't like the idea of LOP, then again neither does anyone here, but I accept the possibility.

Keep does well at keeping his emotions in check and looking at the facts, regardless of them being what we what to hear.

• Upvote 1

No one attacked her.....dont start speaking about what you know nothing about....

Not my fault she got all bent out of shape because I asked her to explain why she thought the way she did....maybe if her reasons were solid, and she actually understood herself, then she would have shared her side instead of running off crying like she was ganged up on.....I never told her she was wrong, stupid, dumb or any of that....but if you actually knew what went on you would know that I thanked her for what she does and even explained to her that I enjoyed reading her posts.....but you already knew that huh?? Some people are just too sensitive to even belong to an online forum.....

But since you have no clue what your talking about, its probly best you just keep your mouth closed hows that?? Then you wont spread false assumptions as well....

I got you out of the neg Keep. I want facts regarding the potential RV. I'm sick and tired of reading meaningless smack that is misleading to the DV community. Bash me all you want, I really don't care.

Peace all!

Ski

• Upvote 3

Can I just +1 everything Keep says and -1 everything negative said of him?

I don't like the idea of LOP, then again neither does anyone here, but I accept the possibility.

Keep does well at keeping his emotions in check and looking at the facts, regardless of them being what we what to hear.

I agree with your post and I feel the same way. I learn a lot from Keep's posts and I am glad that he still continues to post. I know that if I were treated the way he is, I would have been out of here a long time ago. Also, as has been said over and over, just because you don't like the message being delivered doesn't mean you need to attack, bash, or give negatives every time someone posts that you disagree with. I have found that most of the so-called lopsters keep their emotions in check and refrain from attacking others; they simply give their opions on what they believe based on what they have read. We have all probably missed out on a lot of knowledge because of the ongoing bashing and name calling of investors just posting their opinions.

Alll IMO of course.

Kim

• Upvote 5

Glad to see Bondlady's posts are making there way over here. I appreciate the current news she gathers and her take on it.

I'm also really glad to see Keeps coming in the clear again. The situation seemed like it got out of hand quickly with no real reason for it.

I appreciate his knowledge and opinions. Keep it coming Keeps!

No one attacked her.....dont start speaking about what you know nothing about....

Not my fault she got all bent out of shape because I asked her to explain why she thought the way she did....maybe if her reasons were solid, and she actually understood herself, then she would have shared her side instead of running off crying like she was ganged up on.....I never told her she was wrong, stupid, dumb or any of that....but if you actually knew what went on you would know that I thanked her for what she does and even explained to her that I enjoyed reading her posts.....but you already knew that huh?? Some people are just too sensitive to even belong to an online forum.....

But since you have no clue what your talking about, its probly best you just keep your mouth closed hows that?? Then you wont spread false assumptions as well....

I know I will get neg'd, but who really cares about that:

Keep, you may or may not have challenged her in a light that she or her followers cared for - who cares. She is free to state her opinions, as is everyone else free to challenge them. You did and she appeared to be appalled by the notion of it happening. That is not how debates happen. If a person chooses to step up and give their opinion, it is also their 'duty' to explain and defend them when challenged.

She chose to 'tuck tail and run' rather than substantiate her views with anything other than a 'believe me or I am outta here' kind of mentality. That is on her, not Keep.

People may want to blame Keep over her CHOICE to leave this site, however it was HER CHOICE to not defend her stance, plain and simple.

Keep, Keep on keepin' on... There will always be two sides to any debate, and those that will not debate their side are not worth the time fending yourself against. JMO.

• Upvote 3

I know I will get neg'd, but who really cares about that:

Keep, you may or may not have challenged her in a light that she or her followers cared for - who cares. She is free to state her opinions, as is everyone else free to challenge them. You did and she appeared to be appalled by the notion of it happening. That is not how debates happen. If a person chooses to step up and give their opinion, it is also their 'duty' to explain and defend them when challenged.

She chose to 'tuck tail and run' rather than substantiate her views with anything other than a 'believe me or I am outta here' kind of mentality. That is on her, not Keep.

People may want to blame Keep over her CHOICE to leave this site, however it was HER CHOICE to not defend her stance, plain and simple.

Keep, Keep on keepin' on... There will always be two sides to any debate, and those that will not debate their side are not worth the time fending yourself against. JMO.

I agree its not keeps fault.

• Upvote 1

IMO this wont happen til Maliki is out.....i got a felling Shabibi doesnt trust him with the reins and will hold off....JMO...hope im wrong

it doesnt matter the CBi is its own entity working along side with the IMF and UST and world banks they wont let them fail. Maliki can try all he wants but remembr who put him in power the elections were rigged.

• Downvote 2

Couldn't of said it any better.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

No one attacked her.....

Not my fault she got all bent out of shape because I asked her to explain why she thought the way she did....

Some people are just too sensitive to even belong to an online forum.....

Let this be the first time I can say I've never enjoyed reading Keeps posts, they just don't add up. I totally believe with evey ounce of my being Iraq will RV.

With that said. After Bondlady "stomped her feet took her ball home" because a few people questioned why she stood where she did, It makes me wonder why someone would go through all the study and time it takes for her to post what she does, all the while give a crap about what others think. This is NOT a popularity contest on who likes my posts and how many Kudos I can get .... But by the way Bondlady left, it seems that maybe it was just that for her and she didn't get everyone the take what she said as Gospel, and in the end, couldn't handle it.

• Upvote 2

You dont know how much I appreciate that Brisco.

What I appreciate more is is your statement regarding Keepem'

Thank you sir

No problem I be leave you to be a GREAT MOD

And I really did appreciate your comment.

Anytime anyone cares enough to call A guy out when he has done wrong, Well that's what they call a friend in Wyoming.

So Thanks there Friend.

'

Quote: [bondLady] also because i believe this chat will make its way back to dv, id like to add a lil something here

[bondLady] theres some of u i miss very much, carrello, francie, elixr to name just a couple there were many many, my hat goes off to adam if i wore 1 lol for what he did per the negs and bashers on his forum

[bondLady] glad he did wished he would have done it sooner, i might have still came over for visits, i tried to do the right thing, and set a presidance for leaders and other fourms to show a respectful presance and go and visit with other forums as we are all in this investment together, that egos shouldnt exist in this

[bondLady] and by me going to visit different forums i tried to set an example of truth and respect for my fellow investors

[bondLady] some people just would not allow it, if it wasnt for non stop trying to make me say some thing i didnt believe in to flat out lieing or damning me for bad pennmanship or slang

[bondLady] i mean really lol

End Quote

Thanks for bringing Bondlady to us... we appreciate it! smile.gif

Thanks Bondlady, I wish you could do what you do and not get wise guys flapping their mouths and showing no respect or class... guess it is how our society is not teaching the younger generation true character (imo). Thank you though for what you do, and there are a lot of folks here at DV that greatly appreciate it. Sad to say, the bashers are usually the one's that contribute the solid information to help folks. I have posted this quote before once, but it fits this situation so here goes again...

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." -Teddy Roosevelt

Nuff said... luv ya dear! wink.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!! cool.gif

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3