Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bondladys Sat Morning chat

Hamels

Thanks Hamels for the post.

[bondLady] also because i believe this chat will make its way back to dv, id like to add a lil something here

[bondLady] theres some of u i miss very much, carrello, francie, elixr to name just a couple there were many many, my hat goes off to adam if i wore 1 lol for what he did per the negs and bashers on his forum

[bondLady] glad he did wished he would have done it sooner, i might have still came over for visits, i tried to do the right thing, and set a presidance for leaders and other fourms to show a respectful presance and go and visit with other forums as we are all in this investment together, that egos shouldnt exist in this

[bondLady] and by me going to visit different forums i tried to set an example of truth and respect for my fellow investors

[bondLady] some people just would not allow it, :confused:

BOND LADY ROCKS who could possibly have any problem with all the research and articles she brings?

O THATS RIGHT keepmwlknfny because she included her opinion.

And we all know what happens when your opinion is different than Keepmwlknfny

out comes his quick witted and knowledgeable attacks reguarding his pro-lop BS :angry:

• Upvote 17
  • Downvote 6

[bondLady] some people just would not allow it,

BOND LADY ROCKS who could possibly have any problem with all the research and articles she brings?

O THATS RIGHT keepmwlknfny because she includes her opinion.

And we all know what happens when your opinion is different than Keepmwlknfny

out comes his quick witted and knowledgeable attacks reguarding his pro-lop BS

No one attacked her.....dont start speaking about what you know nothing about....

Not my fault she got all bent out of shape because I asked her to explain why she thought the way she did....maybe if her reasons were solid, and she actually understood herself, then she would have shared her side instead of running off crying like she was ganged up on.....I never told her she was wrong, stupid, dumb or any of that....but if you actually knew what went on you would know that I thanked her for what she does and even explained to her that I enjoyed reading her posts.....but you already knew that huh?? Some people are just too sensitive to even belong to an online forum.....

But since you have no clue what your talking about, its probly best you just keep your mouth closed hows that?? Then you wont spread false assumptions as well....

• Upvote 26
  • Downvote 28

Thanks BL, I have always appreciated your posts. One thing I have learned, being here 2 years is that you have to have thick skin, and not let things bother you. I feel you have had, and still do have, plenty of support here.

You chose to walk away. Your choice. You are always welcome here, but we all need to drop the drama.

We are taking care of the negative people, but I feel that there are some people on these forums that are far to sensitive.

DaveH drops the drama and awaits the negs :D

• Upvote 17
  • Downvote 2

Thanks BL, I have always appreciated your posts. One thing I have learned, being here 2 years is that you have to have thick skin, and not let things bother you. I feel you have had, and still do have, plenty of support here.

You chose to walk away. Your choice. You are always welcome here, but we all need to drop the drama.

We are taking care of the negative people, but I feel that there are some people on these forums that are far to sensitive.

DaveH drops the drama and awaits the negs :D

Sometimes it takes a Great Moderator such as yourself DaveH to help someone notice there mistakes.

I resent my earlier post reguarding keepmwlknfny it only made me look as petty as those who do the same.

G RV/RI

• Upvote 4

Sometimes it takes a Great Moderator such as yourself DaveH to help someone notice there mistakes.

I resent my earlier post reguarding keepmwlknfny it only made me look as petty as those who do the same.

G RV/RI

You dont know how much I appreciate that Brisco.

What I appreciate more is is your statement regarding Keepem'

Thank you sir

• Upvote 4

Iraq 's sanctions will never be released, until they have tradeable currency period.

The tradeable currency cannot happen until they are controlled by the GOI. (not the usa)

The USA wont leave until they have their own Minister of Defence approved and seated.

Sounds like to me this game soon will be over.

The last missing pieces to the puzzle has been here all along.

I just hope they are ready (GOI) to give the protection they need to protect the people.

• Upvote 2

The USA wont leave until they have their own Minister of Defence approved and seated.

I just hope they are ready (GOI) to give the protection they need to protect the people.

I kind of agree with you on that. I think that the US getting our troops out IS one of the things needed to be done for Iraq to be seen as a truly independent country and for the ball to start rolling on getting more faith in the dinar as a currency and being accepted internationally.

This is gonna be Iraqs biggest test so far and will show whether or not what we want as currency speculators, is gonna be possible or not! If they can hold themselves together we just might be ok!

This is where the faith you have in the dinar is strong enough to hold on and wait it out......

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 5

I know I'm going to get 30 trillion negs for this, but I'm going to say it anyway. When BL said that the currency was devalued in 2003, that the 3 zero notes were added in 2003, and that an RD (bunny ears) devalues the currency, those things are flat out wrong. Those aren't opinions, they're just plain incorrect.

There are SO many people that trust everything that BL says, it is extremely damaging to the community to have her say things that are undeniably false.

Also (and I know I'm gonna get 30 trillion more for this), I'm not trying to be a jerk, just stating my honest opinion, but I think it calls into question the validity and value of her opinions when she makes statements that are false that are easily proven as such by a fairly minimal amount of research. Like the currency being devalued in 2003. A very quick perusal of the CBI website will tell you that this isn't true, and that in 1995 it took three thousand dinar to equal 1 USD:

+1 for you honest opinion

http://www.cbi.iq/in...php?pid=History

I'm sad that BL no longer feels comfortable posting on DV, as I do think she brings a lot of good information to the table, but Keep shouldn't be blamed for pointing out factual errors in her statements, he should be commended.

I kind of agree with you on that. I think that the US getting our troops out IS one of the things needed to be done for Iraq to be seen as a truly independent country and for the ball to start rolling on getting more faith in the dinar as a currency and being accepted internationally.

This is gonna be Iraqs biggest test so far and will show whether or not what we want as currency speculators, is gonna be possible or not! If they can hold themselves together we just might be ok!

This is where the faith you have in the dinar is strong enough to hold on and wait it out......

"ball to start rolling on getting more faith in the dinar as a currency and being accepted international"

IMHO When the sanctions are lifted then the WTO or the UNSC. will release and ALLOW their currnecy to be used world wide.

Now the currency is not allowed to be used world wide.

Just wanted to draw the distinction.

• Upvote 1

I know I'm going to get 30 trillion negs for this, but I'm going to say it anyway. When BL said that the currency was devalued in 2003, that the 3 zero notes were added in 2003, and that an RD (bunny ears) devalues the currency, those things are flat out wrong. Those aren't opinions, they're just plain incorrect.

There are SO many people that trust everything that BL says, it is extremely damaging to the community to have her say things that are undeniably false.

Also (and I know I'm gonna get 30 trillion more for this), I'm not trying to be a jerk, just stating my honest opinion, but I think it calls into question the validity and value of her opinions when she makes statements that are false that are easily proven as such by a fairly minimal amount of research. Like the currency being devalued in 2003. A very quick perusal of the CBI website will tell you that this isn't true, and that in 1995 it took three thousand dinar to equal 1 USD:

http://www.cbi.iq/index.php?pid=History

I'm sad that BL no longer feels comfortable posting on DV, as I do think she brings a lot of good information to the table, but Keep shouldn't be blamed for pointing out factual errors in her statements, he should be commended.

I happen to agree with your assessment of BL. She reads a great deal; and she does bring all of that info to the table. But, the truth is that she wants to be the "dinar queen", and can't stand it if someone disagrees with her. Silly, but true. Ego, Ego, Ego. Dinar drama at its finest. Keepm just doesn't buy any B.S. Not from anyone. He has studied much of this as well; and he is open to discussion. But, is someone wants to debate keepm, better have facts. Not going to win him over with "dinar stories". And regarding the lop theory, even Adam has said that the lop is "not" out of the question. It's still in the cards, even though he doesn't anticipate it.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

"ball to start rolling on getting more faith in the dinar as a currency and being accepted international"

IMHO When the sanctions are lifted then the WTO or the UNSC. will release and ALLOW their currnecy to be used world wide.

Now the currency is not allowed to be used world wide.

Just wanted to draw the distinction.

I dont believe it is the UNSC that allows or controls whether or not a currency can be used in certain places. Im pretty sure that the control over a currency being tradeable lies in the hands of the CB...or maybe that could be just the CBI but I thought I remember reading that....but as far as deciding who can accept what as a currency, I think that relies in the hands of each individual country.....different countries will have different currencies they deem as being a convertible currency. There are countries that you cant even get dinar in, but yet some like the US it is being exchanged/sold all over...

My reasoning in making the above statement was just simply that I think the global community would/will take Iraq and the dinar a little more seriously once the US is "completely" out (which we never will be) and they can see that Iraqs govt can actually control and run the country like it should....it will add faith to any value they set...

I happen to agree with your assessment of BL. She reads a great deal; and she does bring all of that info to the table. But, the truth is that she wants to be the "dinar queen", and can't stand it if someone disagrees with her. Silly, but true. Ego, Ego, Ego. Dinar drama at its finest. Keepm just doesn't buy any B.S. Not from anyone. He has studied much of this as well; and he is open to discussion. But, is someone wants to debate keepm, better have facts. Not going to win him over with "dinar stories". And regarding the lop theory, even Adam has said that the lop is "not" out of the question. It's still in the cards, even though he doesn't anticipate it.

As one of the vets here from when I first was around, you know me better then most! laugh.gif

Thank you sir Robo! Hows things going on your end? Havent seen you around in a bit!

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 2