Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

jonnywg at it again...still

Dah-kota

October 22nd, 2011 06:37 am · Posted in DOOZIES

This is the most compelling chat for the RV happening that I have read to date.

Father God we thank you for this wealth tranfer blessing to your children, in Jesus holy name.

Blessings You Guys, CZ

10-22-11 3:40am OOM chat

jonnywg: yes tony and i talked at 2 am……. we are on the same page…..we wait until 8am or….other printed verifications………PTR and this staff cooperate with each other

jonnywg: icannot talk rate until i personnally see it live at 8am……….please do not ask until after that…….BWM AND ANDIEZ……GOT CALLS IN THE WEEEEEEE HOURS…….THEY WILL BE HERE THIS AM as well

jonnywg: we thinkit will start with an RI………. then change in a short period…….but who knows until actual cashin………….. thanks for being tolerant as i have made interpretation errors along the way but meant to present the best info at all times

jonnywg: cbi doesnot update until sunday

jonnywg: BWM WILL BE HERE LATER……and had late news that needs another verification to be declared

jonnywg: ELVIGIRL it is anticipated that they could go much lower than the 3.22……..very low 2′s to startor even lower…..so do not be shocked

:o:lol::lol:

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 8

This my friends is a very foolish move:

Father God we thank you for this wealth tranfer blessing to your children, in Jesus holy name. (as posted by jonnywg)

For those who believe the Jesus who died for your sins and mine is behind this shell game of fiat currency, then you have no idea what the bible states about true riches. God has no need for your wordly possesions. It is your sole he requires. The love of money he despises. 1 Timothy 6:10

For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil. Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs.Man can not have two masters. You can not serve God and mammon (money)! It is through our suffering God is glorified. Millions of sinful men running around as instant millionares would not serve the Lord. This belief that GOD wants you to be smothered in mammon is false. And how easily we are deceived my brothers and sisters. This twisted comment has be posted by one one the worst offenders on this site. Blasphamy is all this brother speaks. The words I speak are true and from what I have experienced here in the past, nobody want to really bring Gods word into these discussions. If you are a true believer in our Lord Jesus Christ you will not condone this false prophets lies. This brother will have to answer for what he has done!

16.2 Peter 2:1

[ False Teachers and Their Destruction ] But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them—bringing swift destruction on themselves.

2 Peter 2:1-3 (in Context) 2 Peter 2 (Whole Chapter)

1 John 4:1

[ On Denying the Incarnation ] Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.

Edited by Conotacarius
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

October 22nd, 2011 06:37 am · Posted in DOOZIES

This is the most compelling chat for the RV happening that I have read to date.

Father God we thank you for this wealth tranfer blessing to your children, in Jesus holy name.

Blessings You Guys, CZ

10-22-11 3:40am OOM chat

jonnywg: yes tony and i talked at 2 am……. we are on the same page…..we wait until 8am or….other printed verifications………PTR and this staff cooperate with each other

jonnywg: icannot talk rate until i personnally see it live at 8am……….please do not ask until after that…….BWM AND ANDIEZ……GOT CALLS IN THE WEEEEEEE HOURS…….THEY WILL BE HERE THIS AM as well

jonnywg: we thinkit will start with an RI………. then change in a short period…….but who knows until actual cashin………….. thanks for being tolerant as i have made interpretation errors along the way but meant to present the best info at all times

jonnywg: cbi doesnot update until sunday

jonnywg: BWM WILL BE HERE LATER……and had late news that needs another verification to be declared

jonnywg: ELVIGIRL it is anticipated that they could go much lower than the 3.22……..very low 2′s to startor even lower…..so do not be shocked

:o:lol::lol:

Sorry I posted this *Stupid rumor... :( I didn't think I'd negs (-) for doing so.

I always learn something new in here...

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

This my friends is a very foolish move:

Father God we thank you for this wealth tranfer blessing to your children, in Jesus holy name. (as posted by jonnywg)

For those who believe the Jesus who died for your sins and mine is behind this shell game of fiat currency, then you have no idea what the bible states about true riches. God has no need for your wordly possesions. It is your sole he requires. The love of money he despises. 1 Timothy 6:10

For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil. Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs.Man can not have two masters. You can not serve God and mammon (money)! It is through our suffering God is glorified. Millions of sinful men running around as instant would not serve the Lord. This belief that GOD wants you to be smothered in mammon is false. And how easily we are deceived my brothers and sisters. This twisted comment has be posted by one one the worst offenders on this site. Blasphemy is all this brother speaks. The words I speak are true and from what I have experienced here in the past, nobody want to really bring Gods word into these discussions. If you are a true believer in our Lord Jesus Christ you will not condone this false prophets lies. This brother will have to answer for what he has done!

16.2 Peter 2:1

[ False Teachers and Their Destruction ] But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them—bringing swift destruction on themselves.

2 Peter 2:1-3 (in Context) 2 Peter 2 (Whole Chapter)

1 John 4:1

[ On Denying the Incarnation ] Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.

Yes...I agree with you. The love of money... However, not harping on you....soul(sp6)!!! Worship money? No. Worship Him. I will use the money to further spread His Word! Whoopps...Blasphamy(sp6), Blasphemy. (sp6), millionaires. Copy & paste not working.

• Upvote 1

evened you out. I think it is important (especially for newbies) to see not only what other sites are saying, but also to see our reaction to it. It has a certain entertainment value to it as well.

If newbies are on the fence about what site to get their info from, this can be their "one stop shop". They can see here that (I don't think) any of us take these jokers seriously. They can also start keeping a tally of how many times these guys have been WRONG! It is 8:17 AM. Do you know where your RV is? Thx Dah-kota!

• Upvote 4

evened you out. I think it is important (especially for newbies) to see not only what other sites are saying, but also to see our reaction to it. It has a certain entertainment value to it as well.

If newbies are on the fence about what site to get their info from, this can be their "one stop shop". They can see here that (I don't think) any of us take these jokers seriously. They can also start keeping a tally of how many times these guys have been WRONG! It is 8:17 AM. Do you know where your RV is? Thx Dah-kota!

Good point Robin!

Here is more of this clowns BS!

Guru Jonnywg Goood morning dinarians...well the codes have been entered, the rates of countries have been manually adjusted and the correct spreads entered as well...reports of active rates are surfacing...we wait for the banks to open or BWM to verify with contacts. The bank back and front screens are supposed to have live rates at 8 AM CST...we hope this is it...the final few hours to wait...the long wait we hope is over

This non-sense about secrete codes is silly at best. Active rates surfacing!!!! You must mean the rates around the world that are active 24/7 anyway? Front and back sceens!!! You must mean the ones only the GURU's can see that keep flashing pretty colors all day while displaying these hidden rates. If any of this was even remotely true a complete and final crash of the world banking system would take place in a matter of minutes. This is just crazy talk by someone who has no understanding of banking or money. It is just rehashed vomit from other GURU clowns.

BIG THANX dhardage...

I think we must be related...SiS...just diff parents... :lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

another okie clown, he only showed up recently, now tony/dan at ptr, okie, these other shmucks mention his name to try to give him crediility. Apparently that is how the pumpers do this, every year roll out a new persona, spew the bs through them then when everyone catches onto their lies, go back to original persona or create another one. He basically says what okie was saying with different bs stories.

• Upvote 1

So much pessimism. All of us are on the edge of something extraordinary, yet your moods dictate how far away you are. Everyone over 18 is responsible for yourself and only yourself. What you read is your fault. What you believe is your fault. What you do is your fault. Even after two years of "it is happening tomorrow", your actions and reactions are still your fault. Own up and stop blaming anyone other than the reflection in the mirror.

There is so much editorial of hate and blame and sarcasm, it is sickening. And everything your write is permanent. So making fun of a "guru" means you are exactly the same, if not worse, because you have made the choice of spiteful writings.

I'll be glad when this is done, just so the overwhelmingly negative people can go off into their overwhelmingly negative world.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Anyone else notice this? Right around the time Okie started toning it down a little, meaning, he stopped telling people they could quit their jobs, Guru Johnnyjw showed up on the scene making wild predictions. Coincidence?

On another note, I tried to even out some of the negs here. Personally, I try to save negs for negative attitudes or rude comments towards other members as opposed to just negging (is that a word? Well, it is now!) people I don't like or have had disagreements with in the past. But not everyone has that philosophy. And some other negs may have been accidental. Once I accidentally gave someone a neg when I meant to plus them (darn iPad) so I ended up accidentally taking a point instead of adding one. As far as I know there's no way to correct that once it happens. Have a great weekend everyone! RV! By Christmas please! Christmas 2011!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Once I accidentally gave someone a neg when I meant to plus them (darn iPad) so I ended up accidentally taking a point instead of adding one.

End Quote

That has happened to everyone here at least once. No worries... When that happens you can always ( the way I did sometimes) ask for help and somebody will even them out on your behalf.

We're a big Family and a good one at that ( most of the time).

• Upvote 2

Once I accidentally gave someone a neg when I meant to plus them (darn iPad) so I ended up accidentally taking a point instead of adding one.

End Quote

That has happened to everyone here at least once. No worries... When that happens you can always ( the way I did sometimes) ask for help and somebody will even them out on your behalf.

We're a big Family and a good one at that ( most of the time).

Great advice. Thank you. I will make sure I do that if it ever happens again.

• Upvote 1