Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

There was a post earlier today about our troops pulling out at the end of the year. There was an individual that is "highly regarded" on this site that made a comment about the troops pulling out. I believe the individual stated "we're screwed". I got into this helping a friend of mine that is paralyzed. He had mentioned this investment opportunity several times. The forth time he mentioned it to me I know God spoke to my heart to invest in this. I say all this because I have the peace of God about this investment and it don't matter what anyone says, I'm going to be blessed. Folks don't let your faith waiver because a man says we might be screwed. Trust that still small voice that you listened to in the beginning. Everything is going to be alright!

Have a great night,

• Upvote 11

LUKE 18:27--- Jesus replied, "What is impossible with men is possible with God."

God can make anything happen, he told Noah to build an Ark, humans thought Noah was an idiot and was made fun of, but Noah obey God and built the Ark. God can make anything possible, and all those people who laughed at Noah ended up getting swept off the face of the earth. Those same people who laugh at this investment will be sorry they never invested.

plus read this article video, biggest US Embassy ever? would they build this just for tourism? as thegente said, follow the money

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/09/16/us-embassy-iraq-state-department-plan_n_965945.html?page=2

• Upvote 2

There was a post earlier today about our troops pulling out at the end of the year. There was an individual that is "highly regarded" on this site that made a comment about the troops pulling out. I believe the individual stated "we're screwed". I got into this helping a friend of mine that is paralyzed. He had mentioned this investment opportunity several times. The forth time he mentioned it to me I know God spoke to my heart to invest in this. I say all this because I have the peace of God about this investment and it don't matter what anyone says, I'm going to be blessed. Folks don't let your faith waiver because a man says we might be screwed. Trust that still small voice that you listened to in the beginning. Everything is going to be alright!

Have a great night,

Who said we're screwed.... <_<

• Upvote 1