Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Seeking A Good Home For Dinars

Legolas

I know, I for one will hold to the end, I hope people think about it before making a bad decision.

Right there with ya Tony,

With the amount that I purchased, I think that the disappointment I will feel if I can't even sell it back to the bank for a little loss does not even come close to how bad I will feel if I bail and then something good happens.

• Upvote 3

Unbelievable....

Did you guys buy on a whim too?

Blood on the streets, whips to the exit....time to buy. This is what JP Morgan would say.

Do you really believe that you can read what's going to happen in the newspaper????

That is all propaganda. Geo politics is a high level game played behind closed doors.

Just put your dinars in a safe spot, write off the $$ you invested ( in your mind) and get on with your life until something happens.

Either you make a lot, or you make "merely" a little, or you lose it all. Big deal.

Never invest more you can afford to lose!

With the amount that I purchased, I think that the disappointment I will feel if I can't even sell it back to the bank for a little loss does not even come close to how bad I will feel if I bail and then something good happens.

THIS IS THE KEY MESSAGE!!!!

• Upvote 8

Well Ladies and Gents I'm in it to win it; no matter what others may say or do I'm Holding onto my investment! Im sorry some of you are bewildered but that's Life. I started this a little more then two years ago. and now I can see the finish line and I wount be turing around now. If i could just leave you with this bible verse. The race wasn't given too the swift , neither the battle too the strong but to them that endurth till the end.........Wait I say on the Lord; and be of good courage.

B) B) B) B) B)

• Upvote 8

i know it doesnt matter what i really think, and trust me i want it to hit as bad as you all do, i have 7 years in (3 of really caring) so dont think i dont want it to pop.

i just think that our weak government (not saying obama is the reason why it didnt-wont happen), but the weakness that our government has is there incompetence and if we had a stronger lead in the u.s they would of forced the issue, and got us a little something out of this, but our weak president (i voted for him) is brutaly awful at everything.

i have never plugged this and i wont give you all the name of it, because it is seperate from this, but i have a political blog that has had 800,000 at one time on it, and if this doesnt rv (it was set up to rv) i will make sure obama never gets re-elected, and thats a promise..... sorry to rant, but this president is the worst we have ever had (bush jr included)

• Upvote 14

I currently have all of the dinars that I am going to purchase. I came up with the amount of dinar I wanted when I first invested, and am planning to stick with it. Of coarse if there were to be a financial problem I would reconsider.

I feel that if I went on a buying or selling spree, I would be in trouble. I would have lost faith in my own judgment and it would be downhill for me from then on, ending with me selling every dinar I have. I however believe that the time is approaching to ask some serious questions about the dinar and the RV. If Iraq is not ready to RV by Thanksgiving, then I believe we are dealing with more than a few small problems. These are my opinions and right now as far as I know apply to me alone.

GO RV.

• Upvote 2

i know it doesnt matter what i really think, and trust me i want it to hit as bad as you all do, i have 7 years in (3 of really caring) so dont think i dont want it to pop.

i just think that our weak government (not saying obama is the reason why it didnt-wont happen), but the weakness that our government has is there incompetence and if we had a stronger lead in the u.s they would of forced the issue, and got us a little something out of this, but our weak president (i voted for him) is brutaly awful at everything.

i have never plugged this and i wont give you all the name of it, because it is seperate from this, but i have a political blog that has had 800,000 at one time on it, and if this doesnt rv (it was set up to rv) i will make sure obama never gets re-elected, and thats a promise..... sorry to rant, but this president is the worst we have ever had (bush jr included)

Thanks for your thoughts and opinions,they have always been welcomed & appreciated. Stay grounded and postive and lets all hope for the best.

legalos, you have been around a long time, i am to the point to do the same as you, as it is appearing that the window is closing-closed.

good luck to you

Thanks Sonny. Yeah, it's been more than 3 years now for me, and a ton of research. I will leave it to the more confident to continue the battle. I'm pretty sure you have been around a little longer than I, and others much longer still.

• Upvote 1

Legolas, what happened? are you tired of waiting? or need the cash?

Just wondering, it looks like we're so close, if you don't want us to know that's fine too,

Just curious why so many people are selling.

Thanks and good luck.

Hi Tony,

In all honesty, I was tired of waiting beginning about 30 months ago. I've never encouraged anyone to buy, nor have I suggested that anyone should sell. My position has always been that everyone should do their own extensive research, and act upon that alone..... never, EVER listening to the pumpers/gurus. By now I've probably repeated that mantra hundreds of times. My own opinion changed drastically about 6 months ago, and I've simply decided that I have had enough of the day to day grind, and that there are many people still excited, and paying far too much to the dealers for their Dinars. The lower denom pumping, and the prices they're charging absolutely infuriates me. I figure that those who still want to buy can save as much as 20% or more by buying them from members here at DV, avoiding the pumpers and dealers.

• Upvote 2

Unbelievable....

Did you guys buy on a whim too?

Blood on the streets, whips to the exit....time to buy. This is what JP Morgan would say.

Do you really believe that you can read what's going to happen in the newspaper????

That is all propaganda. Geo politics is a high level game played behind closed doors.

Just put your dinars in a safe spot, write off the $$ you invested ( in your mind) and get on with your life until something happens.

Either you make a lot, or you make "merely" a little, or you lose it all. Big deal.

Never invest more you can afford to lose!

THIS IS THE KEY MESSAGE!!!!

Well said. I only bought what I thought would set me up comfortably for the rest of my life, and what I could afford to lose. NO WAY I'm selling, this plan was not devised by Iraq, nor is it controlled by Iraq. The dog and pony show are for the simpletons in Iraq and to make it seem like Iraq has the reigns. the people who devised this plan aren't going to leave it up to a bunch of greedy, bickering tribal buffoons to get this accomplished. The GOI are all puppets, (as are our politicians) and simply want their piece of the pie, and will do what they are told by those who hold the purse strings. Way bigger picture here than the daily drivel from the Iraq Idiot News Network.

• Upvote 4

Hi Tony,

In all honesty, I was tired of waiting beginning about 30 months ago. I've never encouraged anyone to buy, nor have I suggested that anyone should sell. My position has always been that everyone should do their own extensive research, and act upon that alone..... never, EVER listening to the pumpers/gurus. By now I've probably repeated that mantra hundreds of times. My own opinion changed drastically about 6 months ago, and I've simply decided that I have had enough of the day to day grind, and that there are many people still excited, and paying far too much to the dealers for their Dinars. The lower denom pumping, and the prices they're charging absolutely infuriates me. I figure that those who still want to buy can save as much as 20% or more by buying them from members here at DV, avoiding the pumpers and dealers.

Legolas,I appreciate your reply, I wish there was something I could do to change your mind, but I respect your decision, I know it's been tough on all of us, specially the ones that have been invested for a long time, I've only been invested for a few months, I haven't reached the point of giving up yet, but I can see how people would get frustrated with all the bs that you read every day.

I wish you luck and hope that after all you've been through, you keep some Dinars just in case.

people have over-invested in this. If people would not have been greedy and spent a years salary or depleted their 401k they would not be selling. Just be simple and have as much as you can afford without spending the baby's food money on this crap dinar. Even if it does not RV we or I have made a profit unless it drops in value...

Edited by AENewman
  • Upvote 3

Interesting thread for the buy/sell section...I for one appreciate Sonny's candor...but I also want to reiterate that he isn't saying go out and sell all of you dinar and that it is a lost cause (he leaves that to me :lol:)...I think he is expressing the same concern that many have...once we leave...how stable will Iraq be and if they are not stable there is no telling what could happen with their currency...RD, hyper-inflation...etc.

Good luck with the sale Legolas...and I hope you will still be around the site.

I have to ask...Why does the U.S. have to be there? IMO, Many other countries have RV/RD their currency without the U.S. baby sitting them. Does anyone really think the Iraqi's don't want to increase their currency? Look at the value of the other's around them, Kuwait for one and with all the oil companies and others there to bring up their economy, it would only make sense they RV/RD someday even without the presence of the U.S..

I got a friend into this and with all the pumping that has been going on, he always told me "I really don't expect they will RV until our troops are out of Iraq, no matter what the so called guru's say." I feel encouraged by his words more today than ever.

• Upvote 6

I didn't buy enough to do much with, other than enhance my program that helps kids & young adults learn careers and follow their dreams.

Thing is, even with out the extra help from dinar funding, I WILL somehow get it done! No matter what. No kid in my program, care & guidance will suffer or do without.

So I will hang in there and keep doing what I do best. Caring, educating and enhancing the lives of others. Everyone has a talent, ability or gift that can be used to make life better for others. It can be done without money. Although money helps laugh.gif Good luck with what ever you decide to do. GO RV

• Upvote 3

I'm contemplating it too...

Throwing in the towel so to speak, but, I'd rather find a willing bank versus an individual person... I wouldn't want the guilt of selling to someone & they couldn't find a bank to cash-out through after it R/Ds... That could be a possibility.. Playing out options in my head...

I'm sure selling to an individual I would recoup most of my losses though..

Darin,

I'm curious, I thought I read in another thread that you saw it as a good sign that people were starting to sell. :huh:

Maybe I'm mistaken.

Thanks for all your posts. :) I have truly enjoyed following your level headed posts.

Design Interrupted