Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

****Ghaddafi dead bible prophecy***

easyrider

They should all fall. Let's face it, these countries in question contribute NOTHING to decent society. When was the last time you heard of a great new medical breakthrough from Syria? Who was the last Iranian to revolutionize technology? All these people do is repress, murder, and enslave others through brutal means. Let them burn

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 4

They should all fall. Let's face it, these countries in question contribute NOTHING to decent society. When was the last time you heard of a great new medical breakthrough from Syria? Who was the last Iranian to revolutionize technology? All these people do is repress, murder, and enslave others through brutal means. Let them burn

I agree 100%, also you are born a Muslim but you choose to be a Christian. If a religion is from God you do not kill the members when they want to leave the faith as the Muslims do.

• Upvote 1

I agree 100%, also you are born a Muslim but you choose to be a Christian. If a religion is from God you do not kill the members when they want to leave the faith as the Muslims do.

With all due respect my friend, no one is born a muslim, christian, roman catholic, etc. Man, in whatever Country he is born, is born "with a sinful nature" only, hence the spiritual need, according to Jesus (THE Word of God), that all men - even Jews - need to be "born again," as Jesus said to Nicodemus in John 3:1-21. Nicodemus was an elderly Jewish Pharisee (Rabbi), and yet Jesus told him this. The "Good News" is that Nicodemus extended his faith and believed what Jesus (the Word of God) explained to him, and trusted that Jesus was who He said He was, and that He would soon die for his (Nicodemus') sins and be raised from the dead on the third day so that he (Nicodemus) could then "be made right with the God he only thought he knew!" Amen!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Hey Andy,

Was'nt Steve Jobs Syrian, he contributed something.

Steve Jobs was born February 24, 1955, to two University of Wisconsin graduate students who gave him up for adoption. His father, Abdulfattah Jandali, was a Syrian political science professor and his mother, Joanne Simpson, worked as a speech therapist. http://www.biography.com/people/steve-jobs-9354805

While his father may have been Syrian, his father wisely left Syria and came to the US where he had the freedom to criticize the government as a poli-sci prof. If Steve Jobs had grown up and lived in Syria, it is highly likely that he would not have had the same success as he had here in the US.

• Upvote 2

it is highly likely that he would not have had the same success as he had here in the US.

So its not the people we hate but just the circumstances that they grow up in and what it turns them into??? I dont get it, do you hate people, or do you love people?

Yes I am being sarcastic, what I really wanted to say was that Andy's comment was as heartless and as Godless as the people he wants to destroy.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Hey Andy,

Was'nt Steve Jobs Syrian, he contributed something.

Steve Jobs was adopted. So we really dont know what he was born as.

So its not the people we hate but just the circumstances that they grow up in and what it turns them into??? I dont get it, do you hate people, or do you love people?

Yes I am being sarcastic, what I really wanted to say was that Andy's comment was as heartless and as Godless as the people he wants to destroy.

Yes you're right...I am heartless and cold because I do not LOVE people (and their countries) who wish hellfire and damnation upon me and my family? Wake up pal, it's people who make comments such as the one you just made is the reason why we cannot win this war; its the reason for out ridiculous energy costs; and the reason a bunch of degenerate losers are busy trashing Zuccotti Park on Wall St. Oh wait, shouldnt they be hugging trees and preaching love instead of making a mess in the park? What a bunch of garbage. It's this philosophy of weakness, pacification, that led to the SS marching through the Arc de Triomphe.

What do you do if someone break into your house? Ask them to please leave and please don't steal anything? Weakness does not work, all it does is allow you to become a victim yourself...but thats what your left win liberal buddies want to happen.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Look, go and look up Steve Jobs on Wikipedia and read... He was born to the nationality of a half Syrian and half American, that is his blood line. That did not determine who he was going to grow up to be. It does not matter that he was put up for adoption, it was the fact that his adoptive parents had the means and willingness to support him to in who he chose to be. He could have been raised a Christian, a Catholic, an Atheist, or what ever kind of religion.. but he choose to life his life as a Buddhist. Very true of the fact that the Apple Corp would most likely NOT have come from the country of Syria, it was this Great Nation of America that gave Steve Jobs the inspiration to be as creative as his mind could be without being repressed. :twocents:

According to Ancient biblical scripture Damascus which is in Syria will be no more its gonna get ugly.

I don't know why you got neg for this. If some folks read the Bible they would know this. If they just understood the prophecy they would know this. Like I have said before. RV, and I will stay home and watch the world unfold as foretold in the Bible and word of God, father of Abraham, Issac, and Jacob.

Look, go and look up Steve Jobs on Wikipedia and read... He was born to the nationality of a half Syrian and half American, that is his blood line. That did not determine who he was going to grow up to be. It does not matter that he was put up for adoption, it was the fact that his adoptive parents had the means and willingness to support him to in who he chose to be. He could have been raised a Christian, a Catholic, an Atheist, or what ever kind of religion.. but he choose to life his life as a Buddhist. Very true of the fact that the Apple Corp would most likely NOT have come from the country of Syria, it was this Great Nation of America that gave Steve Jobs the inspiration to be as creative as his mind could be without being repressed. :twocents:

Your point is good, Jobs could NEVER have become what he did if he was raised in Syria. He was born in San Francisco and therefore an American...NOT a Syrian. Just because his biological father was from Syria (and smart enough to high tail it outta' there), does not reflect anything on a young Jobs who was born in the US and raised with Western values. Furthermore he chose to live his life as a Buddhist. He is not more an Arab or a Muslim as George Washington!

The point being that Jobs accomplished his greatness DUE to the fact that he was raised in a Western country with Western values. Do you honestly believe that had be been born and lived his life in Damascus he would have made the same achievements? If you for some un-Godly reason say Yes to that question, I'd ask that you compile a list of 5 Arab/Muslims who were born and raised in either Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, Iran, Egypt, Libya, or Yemen who made a relevant contribution to decent society which facilitated to the overall betterment of humankind

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Your point is good, Jobs could NEVER have become what he did if he was raised in Syria. He was born in San Francisco and therefore an American...NOT a Syrian. Just because his biological father was from Syria (and smart enough to high tail it outta' there), does not reflect anything on a young Jobs who was born in the US and raised with Western values. Furthermore he chose to live his life as a Buddhist. He is not more an Arab or a Muslim as George Washington!

The point being that Jobs accomplished his greatness DUE to the fact that he was raised in a Western country with Western values. Do you honestly believe that had be been born and lived his life in Damascus he would have made the same achievements? If you for some un-Godly reason say Yes to that question, I'd ask that you compile a list of 5 Arab/Muslims who were born and raised in either Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, Iran, Egypt, Libya, or Yemen who made a relevant contribution to decent society which facilitated to the overall betterment of humankind

Yes we can both agree because that we said the same thing only in different ways and I did know that Jobs was born an American just creating a bloodline. And this is also proving that the traditional American way of life where the free man (or woman) is allowed to dream, create, and build his own life and take a chance on prospering or failing, this is the American way of life, this is why our country is so great. And as far as your list I know that it would be difficult to do because I have been to the middle east a few times, and if it was not for the progress of WAR and how that is mainly all that they know, then that whole region or at least their leaders would still be having them throwing rocks at each other and living the same way as they did 2000 years ago.

Hey Andy,

I appreciation your frustration with the Arab world at this point in their history. I am not favorable to Arab encroachment into my life or the life of the U.S., especially the inclusion of the their law.

They haven’t been what they once were. As you have point out they have been repressed, murdered, and enslaved. For hundreds of years they have been under dictatorships that have squashed creativity and questioned any show of advancement. Their funding for research is still limited. However, it has not always been that way. Many of the new discoveries that have been made in science and art have their foundation in Arab contributions and have become an integral part of human civilization.

I hope these few things will assist you and others appreciate the historic background of the Arabs, especially in their contribution to society.

1. Arabs enhanced and developed the arts and sciences and preserved the libraries of the early centuries of the Greek, Roman, and Byzantine cultures. During the Dark Ages of Europe, much of had been learning was preserved for the world through the Arab libraries in the universities of Morocco, Mali, and Egypt.

2. In mathematics, the Arab zero, provided new solutions of complicated math problems and is the foundation of our computer world. The language of computers is based on 0 and 1.

3. The Arabs invented and developed algebra and made great strides in trigonometry. (Al-Khwarizmi, credited with the founding of algebra.)

4. The writings of Leonardo da Vinci, Leonardo Fibonacci of Pisa, and Master Jacob of Florence show the Arab influence on mathematical studies in European universities.

5. Arab astronomers of the Middle Ages compiled astronomical charts and tables that are used in observatories such as those at Palmyra.

6. They developed ways to determine the length of a degree, to establish longitude and latitude, and to investigate the relative speeds of sound and light.

7. An Arab, Al-Razi, a medical doctor of the ninth century, was an authority on contagion, and was the first to diagnose smallpox and measles and to associate these diseases and others with human contamination and contagion.

8. They were among the first to introduce such remedies as mercurial ointment, and to use animal gut for sutures.

9. They developed of the magnetic needle for the compass in the ninth century, which certainly advanced travel and exploration.

10. Alhazen wrote a book in the tenth century on optics, explored optical illusions, the rainbow, and the camera, which led to the beginning of photographic instruments.

11. Alhazen also made discoveries in atmospheric refractions, comets, studied the eclipse, and laid the foundation for the later development of the microscope and the telescope.

12. Perhaps the greatest contribution of the Arabs to human civilization has been the phonetic alphabet.

13. Other developments that helped civilization were the water wheel, cisterns, irrigation, water wells at fixed levels, and the water clock.

You might consider reading “Arab Contributions to Human Civilizations,” by Mary Macron; Rom Landau‘s The Arab Heritage of Western Civilization (The League of Arab States, Arab Information Center, 747 Third Avenue, New York, NY 10017); The Genius of Arab civilization: source of Renaissance (John Hayes, ed., New York University Press, 1975), History of the Arabs (Philip K. Hitti, St. Martin‘s Press, tenth edition 1970), and The Legacy of Islam (Sir Thomas Arnold and Alfred Guillaume, eds., Oxford University Press (1968).

• Upvote 5

Jesus ,Abraham ,John ,Moses(think he was adopted too)and all the other people from the bible (ALL FROM THESES AREAS)

Hey Andy,

I appreciation your frustration with the Arab world at this point in their history. I am not favorable to Arab encroachment into my life or the life of the U.S., especially the inclusion of the their law.

They haven’t been what they once were. As you have point out they have been repressed, murdered, and enslaved. For hundreds of years they have been under dictatorships that have squashed creativity and questioned any show of advancement. Their funding for research is still limited. However, it has not always been that way. Many of the new discoveries that have been made in science and art have their foundation in Arab contributions and have become an integral part of human civilization.

I hope these few things will assist you and others appreciate the historic background of the Arabs, especially in their contribution to society.

1. Arabs enhanced and developed the arts and sciences and preserved the libraries of the early centuries of the Greek, Roman, and Byzantine cultures. During the Dark Ages of Europe, much of had been learning was preserved for the world through the Arab libraries in the universities of Morocco, Mali, and Egypt.

2. In mathematics, the Arab zero, provided new solutions of complicated math problems and is the foundation of our computer world. The language of computers is based on 0 and 1.

3. The Arabs invented and developed algebra and made great strides in trigonometry. (Al-Khwarizmi, credited with the founding of algebra.)

4. The writings of Leonardo da Vinci, Leonardo Fibonacci of Pisa, and Master Jacob of Florence show the Arab influence on mathematical studies in European universities.

5. Arab astronomers of the Middle Ages compiled astronomical charts and tables that are used in observatories such as those at Palmyra.

6. They developed ways to determine the length of a degree, to establish longitude and latitude, and to investigate the relative speeds of sound and light.

7. An Arab, Al-Razi, a medical doctor of the ninth century, was an authority on contagion, and was the first to diagnose smallpox and measles and to associate these diseases and others with human contamination and contagion.

8. They were among the first to introduce such remedies as mercurial ointment, and to use animal gut for sutures.

9. They developed of the magnetic needle for the compass in the ninth century, which certainly advanced travel and exploration.

10. Alhazen wrote a book in the tenth century on optics, explored optical illusions, the rainbow, and the camera, which led to the beginning of photographic instruments.

11. Alhazen also made discoveries in atmospheric refractions, comets, studied the eclipse, and laid the foundation for the later development of the microscope and the telescope.

12. Perhaps the greatest contribution of the Arabs to human civilization has been the phonetic alphabet.

13. Other developments that helped civilization were the water wheel, cisterns, irrigation, water wells at fixed levels, and the water clock.

You might consider reading “Arab Contributions to Human Civilizations,” by Mary Macron; Rom Landau‘s The Arab Heritage of Western Civilization (The League of Arab States, Arab Information Center, 747 Third Avenue, New York, NY 10017); The Genius of Arab civilization: source of Renaissance (John Hayes, ed., New York University Press, 1975), History of the Arabs (Philip K. Hitti, St. Martin‘s Press, tenth edition 1970), and The Legacy of Islam (Sir Thomas Arnold and Alfred Guillaume, eds., Oxford University Press (1968).

All of the things in red are from CHINA 4000-8000 years ago sorry just trying to keep it real.

• Upvote 1

Jesus ,Abraham ,John ,Moses(think he was adopted too)and all the other people from the bible (ALL FROM THESES AREAS)

All of the things in red are from CHINA 4000-8000 years ago sorry just trying to keep it real.

Thanks.

According to Ancient biblical scripture Damascus which is in Syria will be no more its gonna get ugly.

Don't you mean Paul Begley of Indiana prophesied that Gaddafi would be assassinated?

• Upvote 1

Hey Andy,

Well done Nelg, not for the research but for the fair-mindedness you displayed. Arabs are part of the human family. All of us God's children.

• Upvote 2

Hey Andy,

You forgot #14. 19 arabs successfully, pulled off one of the greatest attacks in the most highly defended U.S. airspace in history. Killing thousands of U.S. citizens in the process. All armed with boxcutters. Truly, an astonishing achievment. At least that's what the govt. wants us to believe.

• Upvote 1

Without using the internet for that which it was designed. Research (about 30 seconds worth!)

From Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia....wiki/Steve_Jobs

Early years

Jobs was born in San Francisco and given up for adoption. His birth parents were University of Wisconsin graduate students Abdulfattah "John" Jandali, a Syrian Muslim[14] and Joanne Carole Schieble (later Simpson, via marriage), an American of German descent.

Well done Nelg, not for the research but for the fair-mindedness you displayed. Arabs are part of the human family. All of us God's children.

Exactly... Besides I fail to see where's the merit and / or the fault of being born in a certain Country... . It's only a matter of undeserved luck ( or lack thereof, also undeserved)

I think you are right, Damascus is no more, now its Syria it happened a long time ago, did it not? Just curious....

Damascus is the Capital City of Syria. Which means it is very much in the present history. The ref to Damascus in the Bible, according to most scholars , is a future prophecy of it's destruction.

With all due respect my friend, no one is born a muslim, christian, roman catholic, etc. Man, in whatever Country he is born, is born "with a sinful nature" only, hence the spiritual need, according to Jesus (THE Word of God), that all men - even Jews - need to be "born again," as Jesus said to Nicodemus in John 3:1-21. Nicodemus was an elderly Jewish Pharisee (Rabbi), and yet Jesus told him this. The "Good News" is that Nicodemus extended his faith and believed what Jesus (the Word of God) explained to him, and trusted that Jesus was who He said He was, and that He would soon die for his (Nicodemus') sins and be raised from the dead on the third day so that he (Nicodemus) could then "be made right with the God he only thought he knew!" Amen!

Brother, with all due respect, I agree with everything you said, except, they are born Muslim, and if they leave the fatih they are killed, that is a little difference in the the faiths. I was "born again" in September 1979, in the back of a Methodist church, when the Holy Spirit came like the wind into the top of my head, and like a ball of fire of 110 volt of electric current went from the top of my head to the bottom of my feet. God said to go and regive you life to me, i said I would next Sunday. Next Sunday came and in the back pue again, here came the Holy Spirit into the top of my head, I was going to say something to Him again, but when I came to, I was laying at the front of the Methodist Church on my face weeping. Brother Fenton Warren the pastor, held me in this arms and told the people I could tell Mickey had changed I could see in in this face. that ball of fire stayed in me for years, at times I still feel the presence, I quit working and starting handing out flyers and talking to people about Jesus, my concern and still is the souls of man. But as time when on the Rapture did not occur as I thought it was right then. And had to start working again. God in August of 1989 spoke in my ear a prayer I have to say 3 times a day for the rest of my life. It was 3:00 AM, God said to go write down this prayer, I said I would in the morning, He insisted. I got up when to the den, picked up a legal pad, and my hand moved across the page and dicated the prayer to me. The next moring I typed in out and memorized it so I could say it three times a day.