Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bank of America

CinMike

Hello all, just a few minutes ago I spoke with Rosemarie who is a CSR at the Foreing Currency department for BOA. Now we have all heard the numerous BOA rumors about if they will be in or out of the RV. With Obama just announcing the TOTAL troop withdrawl by the end of 2011 I figured I would call BOA to see if anything had changed. Rosemarie said " We have NEVER SOLD the IDQ and will not be participating in the RV" Thant is exactly what she said. I could care less if they have sold it or not, and could care less even more if they will be exchanging the IQD at the time of an RV. I DONT CARE!!! Because if they RV happens plenty of places will cash in. Now lets go back to what Rosemarie said.... " We will not be participating in the exchange of the RV. I didnt ask a question to get that reply. All I asked was has BOA ever sold the currency. When she said " We will not be participating in the RV" my head damn near hit the roof. Follow me here people. I then asked does she know of a pending RV that is supposed to happen? She said yes, she is hearing the RV WILL take place. Maybe im dumb, maybe im not, but I know what I heard. I have called several other banks including BOA, and have always gotten the typical answer. Its a scam, or no they have heard nothing of the sort. Who knows what will come. I just heard there is supposed to be a big treasury meeting this Sunday and Monday in Iraq. Maybe this will be another weekend come and gone with nothing, and in all actuality it probably will be, but maybe things are gonna go real fast now that "O" has announced the troop withdrawl. Also Ghaddafi is no more. It all ties in somehow someway. I am sure people will comment about this post and say, " Someone that makes 10.00 dollars per hour as a CSR wont know anything" Whatever Im just passing along what I heard. Take it or leave it, if you leave it Im sure someone else will pick it up. 1 800 523 7860 is the info number for currency at BOA. If anyone else calls, please post what you heard. Maybe you will hear differently. Thanks.

Cin

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 1

Hello all, just a few minutes ago I spoke with Rosemarie who is a CSR at the Foreing Currency department for BOA. Now we have all heard the numerous BOA rumors about if they will be in or out of the RV. With Obama just announcing the TOTAL troop withdrawl by the end of 2011 I figured I would call BOA to see if anything had changed. Rosemarie said " We have NEVER SOLD the IDQ and will not be participating in the RV" Thant is exactly what she said. I could care less if they have sold it or not, and could care less even more if they will be exchanging the IQD at the time of an RV. I DONT CARE!!! Because if they RV happens plenty of places will cash in. Now lets go back to what Rosemarie said.... " We will not be participating in the exchange of the RV. I didnt ask a question to get that reply. All I asked was has BOA ever sold the currency. When she said " We will not be participating in the RV" my head damn near hit the roof. Follow me here people. I then asked does she know of a pending RV that is supposed to happen? She said yes, she is hearing the RV WILL take place. Maybe im dumb, maybe im not, but I know what I heard. I have called several other banks including BOA, and have always gotten the typical answer. Its a scam, or no they have heard nothing of the sort. Who knows what will come. I just heard there is supposed to be a big treasury meeting this Sunday and Monday in Iraq. Maybe this will be another weekend come and gone with nothing, and in all actuality it probably will be, but maybe things are gonna go real fast now that "O" has announced the troop withdrawl. Also Ghaddafi is no more. It all ties in somehow someway. I am sure people will comment about this post and say, " Someone that makes 10.00 dollars per hour as a CSR wont know anything" Whatever Im just passing along what I heard. Take it or leave it, if you leave it Im sure someone else will pick it up. 1 800 523 7860 is the info number for currency at BOA. If anyone else calls, please post what you heard. Maybe you will hear differently. Thanks.

When and if the RV happens-I do believe the Dinars will be 'redeemable' at plenty of places other than just Banks. I'm thinking WalMart, for example.

Walmart sales have decreased in recent months largely due to the economy-people do not have the extra money to shop at one of the worlds biggest discount retailers as before, which is truly one of the biggest indicators of the economic :) status quo that we are in.

Anyhow, Walmart would love the biznezz and will charge you the smallest if not an equitable fee for the transaction(s).

It may very well be that BOA is indeed going to participate in the cash- in, but at the moment, they are not at liberty to disclose that information.

Patience, my dear friend.

• Upvote 5

Yeah im sure thats the case, WOW you have been here for a month and you have 1,300 posts! Impressive! You would think by now one of them would have some info in it.

:lol: I have wayyyyyyyyyyyy too much time on my hands! When this thing happens (whatever it is) I am gonna be SOOOOO bored and lonely :(

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Cin

Can you imagine how many people come into BOA asking the same questions that you asked, and thats not counting phone calls they receive. Do you realize how many people asked the question, will you be participating in the RV, so I am assuming she was anticipating in you asking so she beat you to the question,,'We will not be participating in the RV'. Nothing to get excited about.. :lol::lol:

• Upvote 7

Thanks for the post CinMike. I believe you and have seen it for myself at my own branch, which used to tell customers the IQD was a scam, but now they are either silent or say they don't have any information, etc. I think a lot of institutions will be changing their tune as we get close to the end, and I do believe we are close. DHardage is just messing with ya. I actually like reading her posts and yours. You both bring something to the table. 1,300 posts! Wow! I have some serious ground to make up! :D

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the post CinMike. I believe you and have seen it for myself at my own branch, which used to tell customers the IQD was a scam, but now they are either silent or say they don't have any information, etc. I think a lot of institutions will be changing their tune as we get close to the end, and I do believe we are close. DHardage is just messing with ya. I actually like reading her posts and yours. You both bring something to the table. 1,300 posts! Wow! I have some serious ground to make up! :D

moi??? Well now, you really don't know me at all do ya?? ummmmmmmm well.......ok, maybe you do! Morning sunshine!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

:lol: I have wayyyyyyyyyyyy too much time on my hands! When this thing happens (whatever it is) I am gonna be SOOOOO bored and lonely :(

I too have too much time on my hands, and am looking forward to having even more time. I think each of us will figure out a positive solution when this thing breaks.

Thanks for the post. Just because there is alot of BS out there doesn't mean everything is BS. The "Guru's only have to be right once.

Exactly! I like your attitude!

moi??? Well now, you really don't know me at all do ya?? ummmmmmmm well.......ok, maybe you do! Morning sunshine!!

morning to you!

I too have too much time on my hands, and am looking forward to having even more time. I think each of us will figure out a positive solution when this thing breaks.

well said! It's funny cause the RV doesn't change my schedule too much, since I stay home with a toddler, but just now I am having my morning cup of coffee with an even better view! and probably a whole lot more patient when those occasional tantrums occur!

Oh and plus one to you CinMike, for very encouraging news today! RV! By Christmas please! Christmas 2011!

• Upvote 2

well said! It's funny cause the RV doesn't change my schedule too much, since I stay home with a toddler, but just now I am having my morning cup of coffee with an even better view! and probably a whole lot more patient when those occasional tantrums occur!

I too am blessed with a toddler and I am looking forward to embarking on many new adventures with her and her awesome Mommy (my bride). Dang...it's fun to dream.

Cin

I called the number you provided and the person I spoke with stated that they do not get involved in speculative currency and as such do not follow the currency and therefore were unable to state any information regarding RV either. Next question, why is this posted in NEWS and not in RUMOR section?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Yeah im sure thats the case, WOW you have been here for a month and you have 1,300 posts! Impressive! You would think by now one of them would have some info in it.

WOW, you have been here for over a year and have not figured out that rumors go in the rumors section and news goes in the news... :lol:

• Upvote 4

Good for CinMike, never hurts to ask right...My opinion is that until it RV'S it's not a bank thing, once it happens then the banks will be involved, so my opinion is that people in banking know what we know, and I'm not knocking your source at all, and I see what excites you...Thanks for sharing & let's hope something happens sometime soon..

When and if the RV happens-I do believe the Dinars will be 'redeemable' at plenty of places other than just Banks. I'm thinking WalMart, for example.

Walmart sales have decreased in recent months largely due to the economy-people do not have the extra money to shop at one of the worlds biggest discount retailers as before, which is truly one of the biggest indicators of the economic :) status quo that we are in.

Anyhow, Walmart would love the biznezz and will charge you the smallest if not an equitable fee for the transaction(s).

It may very well be that BOA is indeed going to participate in the cash- in, but at the moment, they are not at liberty to disclose that information.

Patience, my dear friend.

Yeah, i'm sure Wal-mart has targeted the RV as a new source of revenue. In fact, I bet Wal-mart is behind this whole thing. Their CEO is sitting in Arkansas right now, holding the strings, just waiting unitl the time is right....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

THAT IS THE LUCKIEST CAMEL IN THE WORLD!!!!

• Upvote 1

THAT IS THE LUCKIEST CAMEL IN THE WORLD!!!!

LOL!!! I know right? What are the odds of me finding an avatar of Penelope Cruz with a camel? It's going to be a different Oscar winner every week, with the hopes that it RVs before I get to Grace Kelly...I figured Penelope would be a great place to start! Come on....RV already!!!! :D

I too am blessed with a toddler and I am looking forward to embarking on many new adventures with her and her awesome Mommy (my bride). Dang...it's fun to dream.

It sure is! We are really close. Which makes the dreaming even more fun!

Edited by Canuklady
  • Upvote 1

Can you imagine how many phone calls the banks have gotten since basically Nov -December 2009 to now--- anxious people asking about the dinar?? I wish I had 1 dinar note for every call made. Banks have been told to play it down, divert calls, run ya around the block and then put ya away wet.. Until it actually RVs, there is no telling the response you will get.