Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adviser to Maliki: political blocs will be given immunity for the Americans trained

Sara Johnson

Adviser to Maliki: political blocs will be given immunity for the Americans trained

On: Friday 21/10/2011 10:30

Baghdad (news) .. most likely adviser to the prime minister for the Kurdistan region just Berwari, the political blocs to agree to grant immunity to trained American delegation after the coming of the upcoming visit of U.S. diplomat to Baghdad. The leaders of political blocs have agreed not to grant immunity trained Americans, emphasizing the need for Iraqi forces to foreign experts and trainers, with no immunity to them. Berwari said in a statement (for the Agency news) Friday: that the delegation will visit Baghdad, who will negotiate with the government on granting legal immunity for their coaches. He explained that some of the blocks Berwari militant attitudes about foreign coaches to give immunity to the other party that is trying to find another way according to the agreement and be under the strategic umbrella of NATO. He added that Iraq Berwari if he wants to give his horse to be trained to organize them by the law and passed in parliament and this was approved by the blocks. He pointed out that America is a big country and has interests in all the world and the Iraqi government would not agree to give immunity does not cut its ties with Iraq because it has the largest embassy in the world, but that he expected to be granted legal immunity policy blocks for trainers in the end. The leader of the Reconciliation Movement, and MP / coalition in Iraq / Hassan Khudair Chuird, revealed a visit to the U.S. official position is not less than Biden, to Baghdad, to pressure the political blocs to give immunity to the coaches. The Chuird in an earlier statement (the news): There is a political movement in the U.S. administration, on resolving the question of the survival of their coaches with access to immunity in Iraq, and during the day will visit the official U.S. no less importance of the U.S. Vice President Joe Biden, Baghdad, to pressure the political blocs on this issue. The Iraqi MP, that the U.S. administration is today experiencing the most difficult times of, especially after the political consensus and public, not to the survival of any American soldier, the end of this year, noting that the United States, had not come to Iraq to get out of it in this mechanism. / Finished / 2. n. r /

http://www.ikhnews.com/news.php?action=view&id=22904

Maliki is a puppet of Iran. Immunity has always been a post war clean-up formality for every conflict in modern history.

Obama is a puppet as well. His elite contingency has long resented the Bush Administration and their influence. Once more the success of Iraq economically is not a welcomed outcome because it would enrich a populace that is currently on its knees as devised for their dominance plan. Obama is not wanting your wealth from the RV.

Maliki is a puppet of Iran. Immunity has always been a post war clean-up formality for every conflict in modern history.

Obama is a puppet as well. His elite contingency has long resented the Bush Administration and their influence. Once more the success of Iraq economically is not a welcomed outcome because it would enrich a populace that is currently on its knees as devised for their dominance plan. Obama is not wanting your wealth from the RV.

I like your thoughts but I tend to think that Obama and Bush are really on the same side. Politically they just worked it from their side of the streets.

Maliki is a puppet of anyone willing to give him something.

Do not be surprised if we find ourselves in a war with Iran. This will be a big deal as politically it will set Iraq free.

• Upvote 2

I like your thoughts but I tend to think that Obama and Bush are really on the same side. Politically they just worked it from their side of the streets.

Maliki is a puppet of anyone willing to give him something.

Do not be surprised if we find ourselves in a war with Iran. This will be a big deal as politically it will set Iraq free.

I do agree!

I beleave this has been in play for along time.By many powerful people over Oil & Money

I have watched Mr. Obama's speech and re run it numerous times and I must say that there didn't seem to be any sign of rejoicing in the announcement on the pull out of American troops from Iraq. I did also expect a more comprehensive account of co-operation in the near future between the respective countries and the President to accept and reply to questions from the assembled press corps. Stand tall, shoulders back and answer questions in a clear and precise manner was something that I carried forward from my army days, smile and show confidence and this will encourage others to follow and believe, this was severely lacking on this performance. Perhaps the drain of conflict has caught up and America needs to cut its war chest and concentrate on home based financial matters, maybe just the responsability of being in his position weighs heavy because after all he is just a man, whatever that did not look like a man that was eager to share with his country the words that he was speaking. Maliki is a devious person and might have proven to be more adept in negotiations than anyone expected, Allawi seemed to be sidelined after Maliki brought in his 5 Iranian advisers and that with Sadre's influence could have changed things. A few days to let the dust settle will no doubt give us all a clearer look at things.

• Upvote 1