Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DebTarHeelGir (ChocolateRV – Bank Story from his Brother – GOOD ONE)

trooper

DebTarHeelGir (ChocolateRV – Bank Story from his Brother – GOOD ONE): OOM 10/21/11

October 21st, 2011 09:10 am

Names have been changed to protect:

10-20-11 My brother (John) is an insurance agent. Their bank sells dong. John has been buying dong for himself and helping family and friends to purchase dong. You have to have an account with that bank in order to get their rate. Since the family and friends didn’t have an account, he purchased the dong until they could get their account setup and they reimbursed him. He did this so much, the President of the Insurance Company he works for called him and told him to keep up the good work. He has setup more money market accounts than anyone in his state.

So the guy over the currency department at this bank (Mark) called John out of the blue. He has never done that; ever. Anyway, Mark called to talk to John about what he was doing. Mark was okay with that but he really had a more important question he wanted to ask. Mark then asked John, “are you the Dinar Man?” John has not told anyone at that bank or any bank that he purchased Dinar. I guess Mark suspected if all these people have dong, they probably have Dinar. Anyway, John proceed to tell Mark that he had dinar and how he got it. Mark asked John, “do you know the rate?” John just told him the rate that he bought it at. The call ended.

10 minutes later, John’s brother-in-law (Frank) called him. Now Frank used to work with BOA for years. Frank purchased dinars and would call his contact in the currency department at BOA to get an update. The currency department lady from BOA called Frank and told him, “this thing is going down Monday.” Frank called John to tell him this. Frank has never called John on his job before. Ironic that he called 10 minutes after the call from the other currency guy at his bank.

That’s my story.

ChocolateRV

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 4

I don't think anyone knows anything. There is no "intel" only speculation. It's so funny how all the bank stories end abruptly. If I were John, I would be asking a lot of questions...not just letting the call end. Sounds like the banker was just ready to buy a lotto ticket & wait with the rest of us. With that said....GO RV!

• Upvote 1

DebTarHeelGir (ChocolateRV – Bank Story from his Brother – GOOD ONE): OOM 10/21/11

October 21st, 2011 09:10 am

Names have been changed to protect:

10-20-11 My brother (John) is an insurance agent. Their bank sells dong. John has been buying dong for himself and helping family and friends to purchase dong. You have to have an account with that bank in order to get their rate. Since the family and friends didn’t have an account, he purchased the dong until they could get their account setup and they reimbursed him. He did this so much, the President of the Insurance Company he works for called him and told him to keep up the good work. He has setup more money market accounts than anyone in his state.

So the guy over the currency department at this bank (Mark) called John out of the blue. He has never done that; ever. Anyway, Mark called to talk to John about what he was doing. Mark was okay with that but he really had a more important question he wanted to ask. Mark then asked John, “are you the Dinar Man?” John has not told anyone at that bank or any bank that he purchased Dinar. I guess Mark suspected if all these people have dong, they probably have Dinar. Anyway, John proceed to tell Mark that he had dinar and how he got it. Mark asked John, “do you know the rate?” John just told him the rate that he bought it at. The call ended.

10 minutes later, John’s brother-in-law (Frank) called him. Now Frank used to work with BOA for years. Frank purchased dinars and would call his contact in the currency department at BOA to get an update. The currency department lady from BOA called Frank and told him, “this thing is going down Monday.” Frank called John to tell him this. Frank has never called John on his job before. Ironic that he called 10 minutes after the call from the other currency guy at his bank.

That’s my story.

ChocolateRV

Thanks for the post Trooper :)

Still whomever originally wrote this I can't help but think it sounds like the typical 'It's friday and gonna RV Monday' BS weekend pump.Only time will tell I guess

Frank called Mark first time ....Mark called John first time.... Dong called Dinar first time.... or Mark held Johns Dong first time....or was it Frank took Mark out to Dinar first time..I'm confused :blink: :blink:

LMBO :woot::lol::lmao:

Thanx for the chuckles Tony :twothumbs:

• Upvote 3

I believe the phone call was something like this....

Costello: Look, you got a first baseman?

Abbott: Certainly.

Costello: Who’s playing first?

Abbott: That’s right.

Costello: When you pay off the first baseman every month, who gets the money?

Abbott: Every dollar of it.

Costello: All I’m trying to find out is the fellow’s name on first base.

Abbott: Who.

Costello: The guy that gets the money.

Abbott: That’s it.

Costello: Who gets the money on first base?

Abbott: He does, every dollar! Sometimes his wife comes down and collects it.

Costello: Whose wife?

Abbott: Yes. (Pause) What’s wrong with that?

• Upvote 3