Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Friday Night Dinar Fevor gettin started early....

Stewsday

Sorry Possum not tonite. The Chapter 7 MUST be lifted before an RV can and will occur. My personal opinion is that there will not be an RV but the Dinar value will slowly begin to increase in value just like ALL other currency has done in the past. Forex is in charge of it and it will not move until Chapter 7 is satisfied completely.

It won't matter .... it is supposed to RV by C.O.B. today isn't it?

I'll have to skip the "possum show" .... I don't consider him to be funny, clever, entertaining and certainly not informative.

So in the words of many "if you don't like it, don't read it" (or some variation) ... I'll follow their advice.

Greetings Muhammad,

Why would it be political suicide for M to RV before the elections? Isn't he partially responsible for getting Iraq to the point of being able to RV? IMO He has earned the right to RV before elections, help me to understand the political suicide u referring to.

Thanks

Greetings Muhammad,

Why would it be political suicide for M to RV before the elections? Isn't he partially responsible for getting Iraq to the point of being able to RV? IMO He has earned the right to RV before elections, help me to understand the political suicide u r referring to.

Thanks

I once attended a "Possum Drop " on New Years Eve in North Carolina ,near Clayton. I 'm ready to see a " Possum raise " tonight .Bring it on and let's get this party started... I've been waiting since 2004 to peel off all that dinar on my bathroom walls to cash in. Not to mention, I have to go get some new firestarter material since I may need to stop using my 10,000 IQD bills to crank up the fireplace...man, I'm gonna miss those pretty colors the bills make when they burn. Oh well, I 'll just have to get over it.

Until then.... I'll be over here .

There's a party at Possums;)

Wll there be games Redneckhorseshoes.jpg

No One Really knows why people must try to use so many horse shoes to aim at one miserable stupid iron pole. They should aim at PM Maliki's stupid head or neck to an RV success asap, right? If on his head, 1+ and if on his neck, bingo 3+, agree? LOL!

Sorry Possum not tonite. The Chapter 7 MUST be lifted before an RV can and will occur. My personal opinion is that there will not be an RV but the Dinar value will slowly begin to increase in value just like ALL other currency has done in the past. Forex is in charge of it and it will not move until Chapter 7 is satisfied completely.

And it looks like it is going to be a long time.

The RV will NOT happen at the same time as removal from Chapter 7. It will happen after removal. Forex is in charge of Iraq's Chapter 7 negotiations and will dictate the timing of everything. It may not RV in a conventional way where there is a sudden announcement of increased value, everyone rushes to the Bank to exchange the Dinar and drive off into the sunset millionaires. It has been designed from the beginning, to appear on Forex and slowly begin to increase in value just like other currencies have. Rumors have generated the idea of an RV.

Someone will now bring up the Euro so let me state what happened when it came out. As I remember, the Euro came out at .34 cents, but it also represented 13 countries in Europe and that's why. Iraq is just one country has been devastated and does not have a history of competence in finances and stability. When it comes out of Chapter 7, there will be an announcement in our newspapers and on the news. We won't need this website or Medic (HO HO & Santa will be here in 10 months), to give us the news. When the Dinar increases in value, they will be meeting the requirements.