Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A fantastic RV Event

jim carey

You know Pudge, it's obvious you have a lot of knowledge about this "investment", however if you had joined this site upfront instead of acting like some babe in the woods who's only knowledge was gained from reading this site I would feel more comfortable about your motives. I have no idea how other members feel but for me, I would be better able to judge your posts if I knew where you where coming from.

I realize I have no right to ask about your background but if you were to feel benevolent, I would really appreciate it. Please don't be offended by my asking.

Hi Workerbee, of course you have a right to ask, not offended at all. I wish I had something more exciting and mysterious to tell you about me. I am a newbie though as far as the Dinar investment goes. I'm just a normal guy like millions of Americans who read the Wall Street Journal, watch CNBC and study economics. Many posters here are more educated than I am on these matters including yourself as I've noticed you've posted quite a bit. I would say my motives are nothing more than attempting to get to the bottom of this Dinar craze while leaving out the dreamy, hopy stuff. I do have a fascination about how the masses can be seduced and worked into a frenzy only to see that whatever they were following was a hoax. I was hoodwinked into this and I'm mad at myself for not being level headed at the get go. But I am now. I've met quite a few people who are otherwise really conservative and methodical who have jumped all over this telling me how they're going to retire along with their family and friends and will not at all entertain any smidgeon of an idea that it just might not happen. This really concerns me as I would like people to at least entertain another opinion if only to protect themselves. I really have a deep hatred for people who prey on other people's weaknesses for their own gain.

That's really all it is. Nice chatting with you

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The Federal Reserve Bank is a consortium of 9 Zionist Jewish-owned & associated banks with the Rothschilds at the head: $1. Rothschild Banks of London and Berlin. $2. Lazard Brothers Banks of Paris. $3. Israel Moses Seif Banks of Italy. $4. Warburg Bank of Hamburg and Amsterdam. $5. Lehman Brothers of NY. $6. Kuhn, Loeb Bank of NY (Now Shearson American Express). $7. Goldman, Sachs of NY. $8. National Bank of Commerce NY/Morgan Guaranty Trust (J. P. Morgan Bank - Equitable Life - Levi P. Morton are principal shareholders). $9. Hanover Trust of NY (William and David Rockefeller & Chase National Bank NY are principal shareholders). TIME LINE OF THE JEW-OWNED FEDERAL RESERVE BANK 1791-1811: Rothschilds' First Bank of the United States. 1816-1836: Rothschilds' Second Bank of the United States. 1837-1862: Free Banking Era - no formal Central Bank through the efforts of President Andrew Jackson. 1862-1913: System of National Banks through the efforts of President Andrew Jackson. 1913-Current: Federal Reserve Act effects a consortium of privately held Jewish & associated banks called the Federal Reserve Bank. The largest shareholders of the Federal Reserve Bank are the Rothschilds of London holding 57% of the stock which is not available for public trading. On May 23 1933, Congressman Louis T. McFadden brought impeachment charges against the members of the Federal Reserve Bank. A smear campaign against McFadden ensued and he was poisoned 3 years later. ZIONIST JEWS RUN THE BOARD OF GOVERNORS OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE BANK Here are the Jews that control the government of America: 1) Ben Shalom Bernanke: Chairman of the Board of Governors of Federal Reserve. Term ends 2020. 2) Donald L. Kohn: Vice Chairman of the Board of Governors of Federal Reserve. Term ends 2016. 3) Randall S. Kroszner: Member of Board of Governors of Federal Reserve. 4) Frederic S. Mishkin: Member of Board of Governors of Federal Reserve. Term ends 2014. 5) Alan Greenspan: Advisor to Board of Governors of Federal Reserve. Recent Chairman.

Yes, I used to believe all that also, mainly to appease my Grandpa. You got this info from Gary Kah and/or Eustace Mullins.

On the contrary the Fed is made up of 12 regional banks with 25 member banks. The Fed provides a variety of services that we could not do without otherwise.

For example:

To address the problem of banking panics

To serve as the central bank for the United States

To strike a balance between private interests of banks and the centralized responsibility of government

To supervise and regulate banking institutions

To protect the credit rights of consumers

To manage the nation's money supply through monetary policy to achieve the sometimes-conflicting goals of

maximum employment

stable prices, including prevention of either inflation or deflation[32]

moderate long-term interest rates

To maintain the stability of the financial system and contain systemic risk in financial markets

To provide financial services to depository institutions, the U.S. government, and foreign official institutions, including playing a major role in operating the nation's payments system

To facilitate the exchange of payments among regions

To respond to local liquidity needs

To strengthen U.S. standing in the world economy

As for foreign ownership of the Fed:

The New York Fed reports that its eight largest member banks on June 30, 1997 were:

Chase Manhatten Bank

Citibank

Morgan Guaranty Trust Company

Fleet Bank

Bankers Trust

Bank of New York

Marine Midland Bank, and

Summit Bank.3

All of the major shareholders seen here and all of the banks on the complete list are either nationally- or state-charted banks. All of them are American-owned. Kah’s claim that foreigners directly own the N.Y. Fed is completely wrong. This list is consistent, however, with Mullins in that all the owners are domestic banks functioning within the N.Y. Federal Reserve district. The discrepancies are likely due to mergers or other significant changes in the size of district banks since the publication of Mullins’ list.

Each of the twelve Federal Reserve Banks is organized as a corporation in much the same way as many other firms. According to Kah, foreigners own a controlling interest in the shares of the New York Fed. He claimed that “Swiss and Saudi Arabian contacts” identified the top eight shareholders as

Rothschild Banks of London and Berlin

Lazard Brothers Banks of Paris

Israel Moses Seif Banks of Italy

Warburg Bank of Hamburg and Amsterdam

Lehman Brothers of New York

Kuhn, Loeb Bank of New York

Chase Manhatten Bank, and

Goldman, Sachs of New York (Kah, p. 13).

He also described these groups as the bank’s “Class A shareholders” (p. 14). This is curious because Federal Reserve stock is not classified in this manner. It can be either “member stock” or “public stock,” but there are no such things as ‘Class A’ shares. However, the directors of a Federal Reserve Bank are separated into classes A, B, and C depending on how they are appointed (12 USCA §302). This may have been the source of Kah’s confusion.

Eustace Mullins compiled a very different list. He reported that the top 8 stockholders of the New York Fed were

Citibank

Chase Manhatten Bank

Morgan Guaranty Trust

Chemical Bank

Manufacturers Hanover Trust

Bankers Trust Company

National Bank of North America, and

Bank of New York.

According to Mullins these institutions in 1983 owned a combined 63% of the New York Fed’s stock. These American banks, in turn, were owned by European financial institutions. Since the commercial banks in the New York Fed's district elect its board of directors, the London Connection is able to use their American agents to pick the Bank's directors and ultimately control the whole Federal Reserve System. He explained,

... The most powerful men in the United States were themselves answerable to another power, a foreign power, and a power which had been steadfastly seeking to extend its control over the young republic since its very inception. The power was the financial power of England, centered in the London Branch of the House of Rothschild. The fact was that in 1910, the United States was for all practical purposes being ruled from England, and so it is today (Mullins, p. 47-48).

He remarked further that the day the Federal Reserve Act was passed in 1913, “the Constitution ceased to be the governing covenant of the American people, and our liberties were handed over to a small group of international bankers” (p. 29).

Clearly, there is a discrepancy between the two lists. According to Kah, foreigners own shares of the New York Fed directly, but Mullins stated they owned and controlled the Fed indirectly through ownership of American banks. So who is right? Mullins cited the Federal Reserve Bulletin for his information on share ownership, but that publication has never reported the shareholder list of any Federal Reserve Bank. Kah’s source is equally elusive – unnamed Swiss and Saudi Arabian contacts. Despite the difficulty in verifying their sources, it may be possible that both men are correct. The two authors published their lists eight years apart. Since Mullins’ was the earlier of the two, it may be possible that sometime between 1983 and 1991 foreigners acquired a substantial amount of stock in the New York Fed. Of course, it is also possible that they're both wrong.

The allegation that an international banking cartel controls the Federal Reserve is wrong. Contrary to Kah’s claim, foreigners do not own any stock in the New York Federal Reserve Bank. Neither do they currently own any significant shares of the domestic banks that actually do own shares in the N.Y. Fed. Moreover, the central assumption that control of the New York Federal Reserve is the same as control of the whole System is badly mistaken. Also, the profits of the Federal Reserve System, again contrary to the conspiracy theorists, are funneled almost entirely back to the federal government, not to an international banking elite. If the U.S. central bank is in the grip of an international conspiracy, then Mullins, Kah, et al have certainly not uncovered it.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Do we have a shot at this? It is a broken down country with no amenities.

It’s an undeveloped country longing for modern amenities.

They use US currency and can hardly fend for themselves.

Their present currency is weak and hard to use for common transactions.

Can they really support an RV?

Even naysayers admit the dinar is undervalued. The only question is how much.

A lot of possible can make money from this and I wonder if they have them means?

Huh?

If you say oil is the means, then I wonder why would they even bother.

A barrel of oil costs Iraq less than $5.00 to produce and can be sold for over $85.

They can just sell oil and scratch their own back.

Or they can sell oil and build infrastructure, housing, schools and hospitals.

I only ask these questions because there is a lot of stringing along with when and why things get or don't done with the RV.

Yup.

Also, what is INTEL?

INTEL is a computer chip provider. Also short for “intelligence” which in general is the studied analysis of information. Around here it’s about as studied as chip dip.

WELL PUT MY FRIEND !!!!! :lol: :lol: :P:D

The Dinar is undervalued because it is over printed and is hyper inflated. 935,000 Dinar per Iraqi citizen as compared to $32,000 per US citizen.

Iraqi oil? As mentioned previously, the Dinar is "undervalued" because it's overprinted and the cure for that is not a further 1,000x expansion in the money supply (turning a $27bn Dinar supply into a $27tn supply by giving every 1,000x more for their Dinars than they bought) - that will just result in another Zimbabwe (where everyone's a billionaire but the price of a loaf of bread is 1.3m).

The Dinar is a FIAT currency, and like other FIAT currencies, it's value is derived by how many are printed and traded. What's underground and won't be sold until 2015-2020 is as irrelevant to the current Dinar value as untapped Texan oilfields are to the Federal Reserve $ or undiscovered Canadian "shale oil" is to the CAD. Norway has a lot of oil, and neighboring Denmark hardly has any, yet both currencies (NOK & DKK) are within 5% of each other. Simply finding oil does not magic a currency's value up by x0,000%. That smaller influence occurs when it is actually sold and money changes hands (and only then if it's actually sold in its native currency and not "petro-dollars"). You can't sell the same barrel of oil twice (once to yourself by printing yourself imaginary wealth now, and once again when you actually dig it up and sell it for real in a decades time).

Over 103 other countries on Earth also have oil and / or natural gas reserves in some form. There is absolutely nothing whatsoever unique about Iraq's. Every country on Earth has debt-based money (FIAT currencies) including the Iraqi Dinar. No country has an asset backed anything and hasn't for decades since the world came off the gold standard in the 1970's.

To those who think oil will magically sustain 1,000x more Dinars, here's a Mid-East reality check : There are only 1tn Saudi Riyals (approx $266bn) in circulation for a country that has more than 4x Iraq's oil reserves and more than 5x Iraq's daily oil production. There are also only 985 UAE Dirham's (approx $268bn) in circulation.

$29tn worth of Dinars would also mean that people who claim the Dinar will be "RV'd" to near 1:1 vs the $ are basically saying that a 3rd-world war-torn country smaller than Canada should have a monetary supply that's larger than all US & Canadian Dollars, Euros, Renminbi, Rubles and Yen *combined*, and approx 60% of the entire planets global combined GDP (even though Iraq sells less than 5% of the worlds oil), not to mention a currency that's 116x higher than Saudi Arabia) just because they found a little oil that 100 other countries also have and because they sell slightly more oil than Algeria and less than Mexico or Brazil. It literally defies all common sense, and basic mathematics / economics.

No matter how you "cut the cake", you simply cannot print yourself more wealth because the more you print, the weaker the currency gets. Take a look at Zimbabwe for a nation of "self-declared paper millionaires". Iraq won't stay poor in the long run because they can reinvest oil sales - but the point is that it's the *sale* of oil revenue already sold today not an RV/RD that generates wealth. An RD won't make Iraq wealthier no, but that's not its intention (and nor is it possible for any country to become 1,000x richer just by declaring it), and the only people who have been sucked into believing an RD = "a millionaire for $1,000" are confused amateur first-time Forex gamblers who do not understand the process, have never held any other currency through a similar RD before, and are being "bounced" around from one confused Internet "pumper" to another.

Actually, IRAQ has more oil then do the Saudi's and the amount currently projected is with 20% or so of the land survey. The amount which is being pumped is currently in the works of major expansion daily as contracts and machinary are being put into place. Right? Also, the Saudi's lied and grossly over estimated their current oil supply. You might want to look into this. You seem to have some wrong numbers, but we will wait and see for ourselves. I am very curious where you get your numbers and "facts"... ALSO, an RV is not dependant on OIL alone, as you are surely educated enough to know. You seem to have this take on things which I am curious about. Please explain your facts to me further with links etc. SInce you put it here, it would be valuable to read the information for myself, since I LOVE being educated.... IMHO I do not agree at all and I am not a pumper etc. I just like to read and deficer facts from B.S.

Thanks in advance...

Peace.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The Rothschild family is an international dynasty of Germans of jewish descent who established a worldwide banking and finance operation. The offsprings of Mayer Amschel Rothschild (1744-1812) have spread all over Europe and became major actors in the social, political and economic life of the continent. By knitting close ties with the elite of England, Austria, France and Italy, the Rothschilds became a hidden force in most political events of the last centuries. Alternative historians say they are part of the infamous 13 bloodlines of the Illuminati, along with the Rockefellers and the Duponts.

The Rothschilds are one of the originators of the Zionist movement and the most active actors in the creation of the state of Israel. James A. de Rothschild financed the Knesset, Israel’s main political building. Right in front of it sits the Israeli Supreme Court, donated by another member of the dynasty: Dorothy de Rothschild.

My link

and simple associative math... Rothchild owns Israel AND America.

HERE WE GO AGAIN... ANOTHER ANTISEMETIC JERK! Rothschilds are not part of the ZIONIST MOVEMENT! You really need a HUGE history lesson about who the ZIONISTS ARE! That is from the late 1800's as a group formed to rally for forming the nation of ISRAEL. They are no linger in existence! If they are please provide real "PROOF" as I know that would be impossible, because they dont exist. Saying the ROTHsCHILD's OWN Israel is another statement which shows your lack of knowledge and education. If you are someone who is easily persuaded to follow irrational and unsubstanciated information, I strongly urge you to find credible sources of which to verify your current antisemtic rage... I find this to be VERY INSULTING TO THOSE WHO ARE EDUCATED HERE...

If you want to blame a group for the economic down fall it might be in your best interest to check out the majority of money holders in the world rather than the minority. How many JEWS make up the population of the USA? How many make up the populace of the world? WOW such a strong and powerful group!??? You my fellow DINAR holder are clueless and factless...

IGNORANCE frustrates me! Now please pack up and go somewhere where ignorant people actually follow your path to self destructive, thousands of years old antisemetic, misguided anger.

I will pray for you... BUT it isnt easy.

PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I used to believe 2 plus 2 is 4 but now I don't anymore. Just trying to appease my old math teacher.

You might want to go back to that same time period and take a history class. Maybe pay attention and learn so you dont appear to be ignorant.

Just IMHO! Or do you like to come to this site and make unfounded statements, based on prejudice stupidity.

I'd be more than happy to discuss this in person...

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 6

Actually, IRAQ has more oil then do the Saudi's and the amount currently projected is with 20% or so of the land survey. The amount which is being pumped is currently in the works of major expansion daily as contracts and machinary are being put into place. Right? Also, the Saudi's lied and grossly over estimated their current oil supply. You might want to look into this. You seem to have some wrong numbers, but we will wait and see for ourselves. I am very curious where you get your numbers and "facts"... ALSO, an RV is not dependant on OIL alone, as you are surely educated enough to know. You seem to have this take on things which I am curious about. Please explain your facts to me further with links etc. SInce you put it here, it would be valuable to read the information for myself, since I LOVE being educated.... IMHO I do not agree at all and I am not a pumper etc. I just like to read and deficer facts from B.S.

Thanks in advance...

Peace.

Thanks for the post. Not sure where you would get the info that Iraq has more oil than the Saudis. The Iraqi Government claims it has 350 billion barrels of proven oil reserves ( as compared to Suadi Arabia's 264) but no reliable data since 2001. It is uncertain what they do have but it could be substantial. The US estimates between 78 and 115. You're right that the Saudi's keep their proven reserves under wraps and it could be less but they do produce 5 times what Iraq does (11.5 billion a day as opposed to Iraq's 2.85) and they have a well-oiled (pardon the pun) machine putting it out. Iraq struggles to continue to do so. It is estimated it takes 1 billion a year in investment just to keep current production and will take 33 billion in investment to get it modernized which it needs badly. As it is Iraq has not been able to reach its export goals and faces the probelm of regional conflict with most of the oil in the Kurdish and Shia areas with little where the Sunnis are. Also, most of the oil is contracted to foreigners who buy and sell in US dollars. Not much hope for the Dinar if that continues.

Not to say that Iraq has great potential. It could be in the future a very wealthy nation and major economic power with a gradually increasing value for the Dinar. But that's a long way off. The strength for Iraq and the dinar can only come from actually selling the oil that's proven and doing so in Dinars along with a stable society. A sudden overnight RV of currency making paupers into millionaires? Internet myth. Currency markets don't work that way nor have they ever.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

HERE WE GO AGAIN... ANOTHER ANTISEMETIC JERK! Rothschilds are not part of the ZIONIST MOVEMENT! You really need a HUGE history lesson about who the ZIONISTS ARE! That is from the late 1800's as a group formed to rally for forming the nation of ISRAEL. They are no linger in existence! If they are please provide real "PROOF" as I know that would be impossible, because they dont exist. Saying the ROTHsCHILD's OWN Israel is another statement which shows your lack of knowledge and education. If you are someone who is easily persuaded to follow irrational and unsubstanciated information, I strongly urge you to find credible sources of which to verify your current antisemtic rage... I find this to be VERY INSULTING TO THOSE WHO ARE EDUCATED HERE...

If you want to blame a group for the economic down fall it might be in your best interest to check out the majority of money holders in the world rather than the minority. How many JEWS make up the population of the USA? How many make up the populace of the world? WOW such a strong and powerful group!??? You my fellow DINAR holder are clueless and factless...

IGNORANCE frustrates me! Now please pack up and go somewhere where ignorant people actually follow your path to self destructive, thousands of years old antisemetic, misguided anger.

PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!

You might want to go back to that same time period and take a history class. Maybe pay attention and learn so you dont appear to be ignorant.

Just IMHO! Or do you like to come to this site and make unfounded statements, based on prejudice stupidity.

No No No No....those of us exposing the Zionist political movement...we wish to make it very clear...we are NOT ANTI-SEMETIC. I have many wonderful Jewish friends...and many wonderful Arabic friends.

the nation of Israel has not very much to do with all the conspiracies that are so talked about. it is the "modern-ish" AUSTRIAN originated Zionist families that are the $$$$$$ mafia of this world right now...but lucky for us...they are like a dying animal in its death throes. the danger with dying animals is...that they tend to snap at everyone on the way out....depending on how much they're hurting, and on how much they wanna live. So we can expect these people like the Roth-schilds (Red-Shields....ever heard of the Red Shield Appeals??)...and the Rockefellers and the media owners to throw the kitchen sink at us on their way out.

they are Austrian jews...the Rothschilds set up the Zionist movement...a club that you and I are not invited to.....and they are NOT Israel.

There...

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Do we have a shot at this? It is a broken down country with no amenities.

It’s an undeveloped country longing for modern amenities.

They use US currency and can hardly fend for themselves.

Their present currency is weak and hard to use for common transactions.

Can they really support an RV?

Even naysayers admit the dinar is undervalued. The only question is how much.

:lol: Very nice breakdown.

A lot of possible can make money from this and I wonder if they have them means?

Huh?

If you say oil is the means, then I wonder why would they even bother.

A barrel of oil costs Iraq less than $5.00 to produce and can be sold for over $85.

They can just sell oil and scratch their own back.

Or they can sell oil and build infrastructure, housing, schools and hospitals.

I only ask these questions because there is a lot of stringing along with when and why things get or don't done with the RV.

Yup.

Also, what is INTEL?

INTEL is a computer chip provider. Also short for “intelligence” which in general is the studied analysis of information. Around here it’s about as studied as chip dip.

PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peace on you too.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yes, I used to believe all that also, mainly to appease my Grandpa. You got this info from Gary Kah and/or Eustace Mullins.

On the contrary the Fed is made up of 12 regional banks with 25 member banks. The Fed provides a variety of services that we could not do without otherwise.

You are correct...on more than just the Rothchilds I might add.

• Upvote 2

Here is the definitive "history" lesson from a brave "Jew" Benjamin Freedman who in 1961 made this speech. Benjamin Freedman was in the Woodrow Wilson cabinet and present at the signing of treaties in World War II.

Freedman a wealthy Jew was a true "semite" Jew who understood the hijacking of his faith by the Khazars who are in actuality an occult based religion. If you listen closely when he mentions the Khazars he says, "They were a warlike tribe from Asia that practiced phallic worship."

HE SPELLS OUT exactly what happened over his 40 years as a Jewish insider. A great man and one of my many Jewish heroes. All my Jewish heroes have the guts to call it as it is and was. Those who put truth over the zealotry and bullying psychological clan/hive mentality.

And my research followed up this with reading the foremost author on the Khazars...Arthur Koestler. Each and every world depicting their conversion to Judaism and migration into eastern Europe. A free PDF download for people who actually read history and don't throw hysterical know nothing tantrums.

My link

And for those who want to research Rothchild as it relates to the Khazar/Zionist... here's a little push. Hundreds of thousands of links.

http://www.google.com/search?q=rothchild+khazars&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

My link

There are just as many Jews exposing the difference between Torah following Jews and Zionism. See here.

http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/

My link

I know it is painful for liars who have grown wealthy and powerful on lies to scurry when the light has been shown but history isn't for the squeamish, it is for those wanting not to repeat it and heal by due process.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Well thank you and I wish I could take credit but most of that is from other sources. I was hooked, lined and sunk into this originally until I dug some more.

If you want the complete synopsis of this Dinar craze go to the Dinar Opinions and Prespectives Forum and look for the 'Great Debate' which I posted. There is a dialogue between Dinar enthusiasts and a currency genius named Brian following a news story about the Dinar. It is long but fascinating to read as Brian methodically and brilliantly brings these people around to common sense.

Ok, so you want us to search through all that crap to find a debate with a so called Brian. You can't show me a link or URL so I don't have to spend time looking through all that? Link please.

I can prove you wrong with facts but what's the point. You came here for what reason? To save people from dreaming. Thanks man.

This may help understand Pudge's MO:

Posted Yesterday, 04:35 PM

View PostBarriegirl, on 21 October 2011 - 05:49 PM, said:

Just out of curiosity Pudge, why are you hanging around this site and spending so much time/energy on a "non event"?

I am curious about sheep and first time currency traders ;)

Read more:

• Upvote 1

"I will pray for you... BUT it isnt easy."

I completely agree. I was swept into his rhetoric for several pages--until he hit his anti-semetic stride--but that destroyed all credibility he had with me.

Thanks for speaking up about this. I'm usually somewhat vocal, but his sudden onslaught of stupidity and arrogance so stunned me that it briefly struck me dumb.

• Upvote 2

There has been through out thousands of years people who BLAME the jews for everything. YES, EVERYTHING. Now they say ZIONISTS. Which is really a nonexistent organization in todays world. Are their groups of Wealthy Jews, YES! Are some mafia? YES. But to wrap a word as ZIONISTS and link them to the ISRAELI Govt and make so many WRONG and UNFOUNDED statements shows a very strong pull towards ANTISEMETISM. It is SICK! I feel sorry for these people who do not understand that this fear based hate is misguided and factually wrong. They dont want to look at those people LIKE the BUSH CHEENEY or the many NON JEWISH INFLUENCES who are making big decissions which effect us all.

I love it when .5% or less of the USA population are JEWS and they own hollywood and all the banks etc.

It is as if JEWS are some super human race which manipulated its way into power and has a strong hold on everyone on earth. Bill Gates, isnt a jew and I guess a good guy. I could list many BILLIONARES in the US and around the world but since they arent jews they are not a threat. It is such an amazing tone ignorant people take. Francie26, those who read this and dont say something might be the smart ones. Surely me standing up against this begets emails from these idiots telling me how blind I am. How it isnt JEWS but ZIONISTS.

I think these people need to stand in a long line behind the President of IRAN and Hilter and Mel Gibson, etc. Those who say that JEWS made up the propaganda of WWII and it never happened.

I will always stand up to this type of racists, ignorant, unfounded and unintelligent type of post. I am more then willing to stand face to face with any of these idiots.

Peace to all of you who stand in facts and truth and not conspiracy theories which are unfounded.

yes, that was the point. And the Rothschild dynasty still reigns.

FACTS? LINKS?

PROOF? Are they alone in this ruling or are there nonjews too? Please list all these ruling familes of our world...

Are you simply afriad of ZIONISTS (not jews lol) or all powerful familes in this world?

Praying for you to wake up from your phobia.

• Upvote 3

There is a lot of information showing the correlation of ANTISEMETISM and ANTZIONISM...

Marcus also states:[24] "Unsurprisingly, recent research has shown a close correlation between anti-Israeli views and anti-Semitic views based on a survey of citizens in ten European countries."[25]

Professor Robert S. Wistrich, head of the Vidal Sassoon International Center for the Study of Antisemitism at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, is the originator of Marcus's second view of anti-Zionism (that anti-Zionism and antisemitism merged post-1948) argues that much contemporary anti-Zionism, particularly forms that compare Zionism and Jews with Hitler and the Third Reich, has become a form of antisemitism:

Anti-Zionism has become the most dangerous and effective form of anti-Semitism in our time, through its systematic delegitimization, defamation, and demonization of Israel. Although not a priori anti-Semitic, the calls to dismantle the Jewish state, whether they come from Muslims, the Left, or the radical Right, increasingly rely on an anti-Semitic stereotypization of classic themes, such as the manipulative "Jewish lobby," the Jewish/Zionist "world conspiracy," and Jewish/Israeli "warmongers." [20]

Dina Porat (head of the Institute for Study of Anti-semitism and Racism at Tel-Aviv University) contends that anti-Zionism is anti-semitic because it is discriminatory:

...antisemitism is involved when the belief is articulated that of all the peoples on the globe (including the Palestinians), only the Jews should not have the right to self-determination in a land of their own. Or, to quote noted human rights lawyer David Matas: One form of antisemitism denies access of Jews to goods and services because they are Jewish. Another form of antisemitism denies the right of the Jewish people to exist as a people because they are Jewish. Antizionists distinguish between the two, claiming the first is antisemitism, but the second is not. To the antizionist, the Jew can exist as an individual as long as Jews do not exist as a people.[26]

Israeli journalist Ben-Dror Yemini maintains that anti-Zionism is "politically correct antisemitism" and argues that the same way Jews were demonized, Israel is demonized, the same way the right of Jews to exist was denied, the right for Self-determination is denied from Israel, the same way Jews were presented as a menace to the world, Israel is presented as a menace to the world.[27]

In July 2001, the Simon Wiesenthal Center reported that during a visit there, German Foreign Minister Joschka Fischer stated that "anti-Zionism inevitably leads to antisemitism." [28]

Brian Klug has argued that anti-Zionism and antisemitism are distinct but not mutually exclusive concepts:

There is a long and ignoble history of "Zionist" being used as a code word for "Jew," as when Communist Poland carried out "anti-Zionist" purges in 1968, expelling thousands of Jews from the country, or when the extreme right today uses the acronym ZOG (Zionist Occupied Government) to refer to the US government. Moreover, the Zionist movement arose as a reaction to the persecution of Jews. Since anti-Zionism is the opposite of Zionism, and since Zionism is a form of opposition to anti-Semitism, it seems to follow that an anti-Zionist must be an anti-Semite. Nonetheless, the inference is invalid. To argue that hostility to Israel and hostility to Jews are one and the same thing is to conflate the Jewish state with the Jewish people. In fact, Israel is one thing, Jewry another. Accordingly, anti-Zionism is one thing, anti-Semitism another. They are separate. To say they are separate is not to say that they are never connected. But they are independent variables that can be connected in different ways.[17]

Some critics of Israeli policy argue that Israeli propagandists and supporters often try to equate anti-Zionism and sometimes even criticism of Israeli policy, with antisemitism, to silence opposition to Israeli policies. Professor Noam Chomsky for example argues:

There have long been efforts to identify anti-Semitism and anti-Zionism in an effort to exploit anti-racist sentiment for political ends; "one of the chief tasks of any dialogue with the Gentile world is to prove that the distinction between anti-Semitism and anti-Zionism is not a distinction at all," Israeli diplomat Abba Eban argued, in a typical expression of this intellectually and morally disreputable position (Eban, Congress Bi-Weekly, March 30, 1973). But that no longer suffices. It is now necessary to identify criticism of Israeli policies as anti-Semitism – or in the case of Jews, as "self-hatred," so that all possible cases are covered.