Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A fantastic RV Event

jim carey

Do we have a shot at this? It is a broken down country with no amenities. They use US currency and can hardly fend for themselves. Can they really support an RV? A lot of possible can make money from this and I wonder if they have them means? If you say oil is the means, then I wonder why would they even bother. They can just sell oil and scratch their own back. I only ask these questions because there is a lot of stringing along with when and why things get or don't done with the RV. Also, what is INTEL?

Thanks.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Do we have a shot at this? It is a broken down country with no amenities. They use US currency and can hardly fend for themselves. Can they really support an RV? A lot of possible can make money from this and I wonder if they have them means? If you say oil is the means, then I wonder why would they even bother. They can just sell oil and scratch their own back. I only ask these questions because there is a lot of stringing along with when and why things get or don't done with the RV. Also, what is INTEL?

Thanks.

With the questions that you have, it is obvious that you are new to this investment. Don't jump in with both feet until you do your OWN research! I've made several foolish investments on other peoples advise. Think for yourself and realize that we might be waiting for quite some time (it may happen tomorrow....who knows?). Don't invest money that you can't afford to hold for a while.

• Upvote 4

Wow Pudge,

Welcome to the forums! That's quite an introduction!

Well thank you and I wish I could take credit but most of that is from other sources. I was hooked, lined and sunk into this originally until I dug some more.

If you want the complete synopsis of this Dinar craze go to the Dinar Opinions and Prespectives Forum and look for the 'Great Debate' which I posted. There is a dialogue between Dinar enthusiasts and a currency genius named Brian following a news story about the Dinar. It is long but fascinating to read as Brian methodically and brilliantly brings these people around to common sense.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Do we have a shot at this? It is a broken down country with no amenities.

It’s an undeveloped country longing for modern amenities.

They use US currency and can hardly fend for themselves.

Their present currency is weak and hard to use for common transactions.

Can they really support an RV?

Even naysayers admit the dinar is undervalued. The only question is how much.

A lot of possible can make money from this and I wonder if they have them means?

Huh?

If you say oil is the means, then I wonder why would they even bother.

A barrel of oil costs Iraq less than $5.00 to produce and can be sold for over $85.

They can just sell oil and scratch their own back.

Or they can sell oil and build infrastructure, housing, schools and hospitals.

I only ask these questions because there is a lot of stringing along with when and why things get or don't done with the RV.

Yup.

Also, what is INTEL?

INTEL is a computer chip provider. Also short for “intelligence” which in general is the studied analysis of information. Around here it’s about as studied as chip dip.

Lots of countries are poor underdeveloped and use us currency . They also have valuable resorces that can make them wealthy but that dosent mean their money will Rv either. There is NOTHING that gaurentees that this will ever change. i hope it does really I do but come on....

The Dinar is undervalued because it is over printed and is hyper inflated. 935,000 Dinar per Iraqi citizen as compared to $32,000 per US citizen.

Iraqi oil? As mentioned previously, the Dinar is "undervalued" because it's overprinted and the cure for that is not a further 1,000x expansion in the money supply (turning a $27bn Dinar supply into a $27tn supply by giving every 1,000x more for their Dinars than they bought) - that will just result in another Zimbabwe (where everyone's a billionaire but the price of a loaf of bread is 1.3m).

The Dinar is a FIAT currency, and like other FIAT currencies, it's value is derived by how many are printed and traded. What's underground and won't be sold until 2015-2020 is as irrelevant to the current Dinar value as untapped Texan oilfields are to the Federal Reserve $ or undiscovered Canadian "shale oil" is to the CAD. Norway has a lot of oil, and neighboring Denmark hardly has any, yet both currencies (NOK & DKK) are within 5% of each other. Simply finding oil does not magic a currency's value up by x0,000%. That smaller influence occurs when it is actually sold and money changes hands (and only then if it's actually sold in its native currency and not "petro-dollars"). You can't sell the same barrel of oil twice (once to yourself by printing yourself imaginary wealth now, and once again when you actually dig it up and sell it for real in a decades time).

Over 103 other countries on Earth also have oil and / or natural gas reserves in some form. There is absolutely nothing whatsoever unique about Iraq's. Every country on Earth has debt-based money (FIAT currencies) including the Iraqi Dinar. No country has an asset backed anything and hasn't for decades since the world came off the gold standard in the 1970's.

To those who think oil will magically sustain 1,000x more Dinars, here's a Mid-East reality check : There are only 1tn Saudi Riyals (approx $266bn) in circulation for a country that has more than 4x Iraq's oil reserves and more than 5x Iraq's daily oil production. There are also only 985 UAE Dirham's (approx $268bn) in circulation.

$29tn worth of Dinars would also mean that people who claim the Dinar will be "RV'd" to near 1:1 vs the $ are basically saying that a 3rd-world war-torn country smaller than Canada should have a monetary supply that's larger than all US & Canadian Dollars, Euros, Renminbi, Rubles and Yen *combined*, and approx 60% of the entire planets global combined GDP (even though Iraq sells less than 5% of the worlds oil), not to mention a currency that's 116x higher than Saudi Arabia) just because they found a little oil that 100 other countries also have and because they sell slightly more oil than Algeria and less than Mexico or Brazil. It literally defies all common sense, and basic mathematics / economics.

No matter how you "cut the cake", you simply cannot print yourself more wealth because the more you print, the weaker the currency gets. Take a look at Zimbabwe for a nation of "self-declared paper millionaires". Iraq won't stay poor in the long run because they can reinvest oil sales - but the point is that it's the *sale* of oil revenue already sold today not an RV/RD that generates wealth. An RD won't make Iraq wealthier no, but that's not its intention (and nor is it possible for any country to become 1,000x richer just by declaring it), and the only people who have been sucked into believing an RD = "a millionaire for $1,000" are confused amateur first-time Forex gamblers who do not understand the process, have never held any other currency through a similar RD before, and are being "bounced" around from one confused Internet "pumper" to another.

This is the best advice/Intel I think ive ever heard on the DV sight. All facts no BS. Thanks for the stright forward words.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Okie and Ghost finally meeting and chatting about all the upcoming dinar events.... I do now know why johnnywad, bear, bluwolf and bulldog claim that they have a problem understanding okie and his predictions................. this is a must see

Edited by hitman

Pudge, everything you say is true but the fact remains that the history of the Iraq currency was very high.

And yes it is FIAT and the bankers who run the world set the value. They set values not because of resources although that is the excuse they give, but because they need to choose certain countries to control and use their resources just as one would take all the appless off of one tree before moving on to the next.

OPEC was given the golden goose opportunity to price oil in dollars so America could make the US dollar the reserve currency. The deal was we buy the OPEC nation oil first and they with their wealth buy back the debt we create through a debt based financial system.

Every time someone tried to try an end around this system... Saddam, Ghaddaffi, Milosovic... They were met with vilification and bombs.

The Iraq Dinar can go on like this a couple more years and then legally they can toss this version out and print a new one and we will all have colorful pink paper.

IF the rulers of this planet choose to return Iraq to this previous position, they will. They don't need to, they can choose any of the other ways to control the world just as you stated. They can tap Alaska or where ever...

I am sure there are more reasons they choose to make the middle east the sandy chessboard it is... maybe because it is a darn good sandy target for bombs. Maybe it is because the Ancient babylon Religions find this turf they prize for some reason.

But they won't choose to make Iraq the cornerstone of a new system unless they decide to...as you state...It isn't necessarily more precious resource wise even though it has some decent resources...

And if this currency revalues as many hope just the way it was sold to them, it won't be because eggheads with calculators (not you) based the entire revaluation on the numbers in black.

More likely it is the strategic need to control Islam, Israel wants control and Israel runs us... and China is getting to be pretty darn powerful... So military bases and control as in surrounding and protecting factions on this Earth.

If it weren't for nukes pointing everywhere, countries like Russia and China would have said enough a long time ago.

I back up what you say, but it isn't because of anything mathamatical, it is about the banking powers and their armies moving pieces around the chess board.

I think they will revalue Iraq's currency but the value of the dollar will drop.

However, it may not happen that way because the powers that be have other choices. Right now 140 countries are stalling and not lending America any more support...

This is to purposely weaken us.

Many of our leaders sold us out over the last 100 years or made strategic errors...

Anyway, I hope you see the distinction I am trying to make.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

here is the dinar history

1932-1949

Currency unit consisting of 1,000 fils or 20 dirhams. When officially introduced at the end of the British mandate (1932), the Iraqi dinar was equal to, and was linked to, the British pound sterling, which at that time was equal to US$4.86.

1949–1971

Iraqi dinar (ID) equaled US$4.86 between 1932 and 1949 and after devaluation in 1949, equaled US$2.80 between 1949 and 1971.

1959–1967

Iraq officially uncoupled the Iraqi Dinar from the pound sterling as a gesture of independence in 1959, but the Iraqi dinar remained at parity with the pound until the British unit of currency was again devalued in 1967.

One Iraqi dinar remained equal to US$2.80 until December 1971, when major realignments of world currencies began.

Upon the devaluation of the United States dollar in 1973, the Iraqi Dinar appreciated to US$3.39.

It remained at this level until the outbreak of the Iran-Iraq War in 1980.

In 1982 Iraq devalued the dinar by 5 percent, to a value equal to US$3.22, and sustained this official exchange rate without additional devaluation despite mounting debt.

In early 1988, the official dinar-dollar exchange rate was still Iraqi dinar (ID)1 to US$3.22; however, with estimates of the nation’s inflation rate ranging from 25 percent to 50 percent per year in 1985 and 1986, the dinar’s real transaction value, or black market exchange rate, was far lower-only about half the 1986 official rate.

1986–2003

1986–2003 between .33 cents to 1.32 to a dollar.

Oil-production: 2.452 million bbl/day (2001 est.); note — production was disrupted as a result of the March-April 2003 war (2001 est.)

GDP: purchasing power parity — $58 billion (2002 est.)

Exports–partners:US 40.9%, Canada 8.2%, France 8.2%, Jordan 7.5%, Netherlands 6.4%, Italy 5.4%, Morocco 4.7%, Spain 4.4% (2002)

In october 2003, the official Dinar-dollar exchange rate was ID1 to US$0.00027.

2004–2005

August 2004 till 2005, the official dinar-dollar exchange rate is ID1 to US$0.00068. Population: 25,374,691 (July 2004 est.)

As of Jan 1st 2006, the official Iraqi dinar-US dollar exchange rate is ID1 to US$$0.00067.

• Upvote 4

Pudge, everything you say is true but the fact remains that the history of the Iraq currency was very high.

And yes it is FIAT and the bankers who run the world set the value. They set values not because of resources although that is the excuse they give, but because they need to choose certain countries to control and use their resources just as one would take all the appless off of one tree before moving on to the next.

OPEC was given the golden goose opportunity to price oil in dollars so America could make the US dollar the reserve currency. The deal was we buy the OPEC nation oil first and they with their wealth buy back the debt we create through a debt based financial system.

Every time someone tried to try an end around this system... Saddam, Ghaddaffi, Milosovic... They were met with vilification and bombs.

The Iraq Dinar can go on like this a couple more years and then legally they can toss this version out and print a new one and we will all have colorful pink paper.

IF the rulers of this planet choose to return Iraq to this previous position, they will. They don't need to, they can choose any of the other ways to control the world just as you stated. They can tap Alaska or where ever...

I am sure there are more reasons they choose to make the middle east the sandy chessboard it is... maybe because it is a darn good sandy target for bombs. Maybe it is because the Ancient babylon Religions find this turf they prize for some reason.

But they won't choose to make Iraq the cornerstone of a new system unless they decide to...as you state...It isn't necessarily more precious resource wise even though it has some decent resources...

And if this currency revalues as many hope just the way it was sold to them, it won't be because eggheads with calculators (not you) based the entire revaluation on the numbers in black.

More likely it is the strategic need to control Islam, Israel wants control and Israel runs us... and China is getting to be pretty darn powerful... So military bases and control as in surrounding and protecting factions on this Earth.

If it weren't for nukes pointing everywhere, countries like Russia and China would have said enough a long time ago.

I back up what you say, but it isn't because of anything mathamatical, it is about the banking powers and their armies moving pieces around the chess board.

I think they will revalue Iraq's currency but the value of the dollar will drop.

However, it may not happen that way because the powers that be have other choices. Right now 140 countries are stalling and not lending America any more support...

This is to purposely weaken us.

Many of our leaders sold us out over the last 100 years or made strategic errors...

Anyway, I hope you see the distinction I am trying to make.

Interesting post, I used to be heavy into conspiracy theories regarding The Council of Foreign Relations, Bilderbergers, Skull and Bones and other secret societies. Not so much anymore, too many regional, religious, economic, political differences for a group of bankers to control not to mention the division of the bankers themselves. I don't believe Israel runs us. The current administration is straining the relationship between us and Israel is surrounded by countries who want to annihilate it. And Israel is the only nation who consistently supports America at the UN albiet some of that could be due to the support we give them.

But yes there is the element that is trying to weaken America and have sold us out

here is the dinar history

1932-1949

Currency unit consisting of 1,000 fils or 20 dirhams. When officially introduced at the end of the British mandate (1932), the Iraqi dinar was equal to, and was linked to, the British pound sterling, which at that time was equal to US$4.86.

1949–1971

Iraqi dinar (ID) equaled US$4.86 between 1932 and 1949 and after devaluation in 1949, equaled US$2.80 between 1949 and 1971.

1959–1967

Iraq officially uncoupled the Iraqi Dinar from the pound sterling as a gesture of independence in 1959, but the Iraqi dinar remained at parity with the pound until the British unit of currency was again devalued in 1967.

One Iraqi dinar remained equal to US$2.80 until December 1971, when major realignments of world currencies began.

Upon the devaluation of the United States dollar in 1973, the Iraqi Dinar appreciated to US$3.39.

It remained at this level until the outbreak of the Iran-Iraq War in 1980.

In 1982 Iraq devalued the dinar by 5 percent, to a value equal to US$3.22, and sustained this official exchange rate without additional devaluation despite mounting debt.

In early 1988, the official dinar-dollar exchange rate was still Iraqi dinar (ID)1 to US$3.22; however, with estimates of the nation’s inflation rate ranging from 25 percent to 50 percent per year in 1985 and 1986, the dinar’s real transaction value, or black market exchange rate, was far lower-only about half the 1986 official rate.

1986–2003

1986–2003 between .33 cents to 1.32 to a dollar.

Oil-production: 2.452 million bbl/day (2001 est.); note — production was disrupted as a result of the March-April 2003 war (2001 est.)

GDP: purchasing power parity — $58 billion (2002 est.)

Exports–partners:US 40.9%, Canada 8.2%, France 8.2%, Jordan 7.5%, Netherlands 6.4%, Italy 5.4%, Morocco 4.7%, Spain 4.4% (2002)

In october 2003, the official Dinar-dollar exchange rate was ID1 to US$0.00027.

2004–2005

August 2004 till 2005, the official dinar-dollar exchange rate is ID1 to US$0.00068. Population: 25,374,691 (July 2004 est.)

As of Jan 1st 2006, the official Iraqi dinar-US dollar exchange rate is ID1 to US$$0.00067.

Good chronology of the Dinar; Lets add to it:

From Brian,

The "rumored" value of $3-4 you mention was the value of what were known as "Swiss Dinar's" under Saddam Hussein. They got their name from the Swiss printing plates used (which were of much higher standard than the 3rd hand ones Iraq otherwise had), and this was the currency used prior to the 1990 Gulf War (the first one) after which they ceased to be legal tender. Since the supply of Saddam notes increased while the supply of Swiss Dinar notes remained stagnant (even decreased because of torn / damaged notes without replacement), the Swiss Dinar appreciated against the Saddam Dinar notes (which is exactly what "inflation" is that some pumpers absurdly claim "doesn't affect Iraq and thus makes it 'different'"). In fact, the northern part of Iraq (Kurdish) which continued to use Swiss Dinars partly evaded inflation, which ran rampant throughout the rest of the nation. The old Dinar was $3.33 against the $ because it WASN'T inflated. The Saddam Dinar fell below 1100:1 against the $ due to inflation during the economic sanctions (if you can't borrow or trade then you can only print). The $3-4:1 from the 1980's also involved Saddam picking an arbitrary value to peg the Dinar to which is also not the case with the market valued NID today. The reason the Dinar is so weak is because it's overprinted. It really is that simple.

Interesting post, I used to be heavy into conspiracy theories regarding The Council of Foreign Relations, Bilderbergers, Skull and Bones and other secret societies. Not so much anymore, too many regional, religious, economic, political differences for a group of bankers to control not to mention the division of the bankers themselves. I don't believe Israel runs us. The current administration is straining the relationship between us and Israel is surrounded by countries who want to annihilate it. And Israel is the only nation who consistently supports America at the UN albiet some of that could be due to the support we give them.

But yes there is the element that is trying to weaken America and have sold us out

You brought up those conspiracy phrases not me.

I was trying to point out the bigger picture and did not mention any of those things.

As for Israel running America hundreds of links offer conflicting opinion on that.

http://www.ask.com/web?q=israel+runs+america&search=&qsrc=0&o=0&l=dir

• Downvote 1

DCUPP:"Lots of countries are poor underdeveloped and use us currency . They also have valuable resorces that can make them wealthy but that dosent mean their money will Rv either. There is NOTHING that gaurentees that this will ever change. i hope it does really I do but come on...."

I really think you should finish that sentence.

You brought up those conspiracy phrases not me.

I was trying to point out the bigger picture and did not mention any of those things.

As for Israel running America hundreds of links offer conflicting opinion on that.

http://www.ask.com/web?q=israel+runs+america&search=&qsrc=0&o=0&l=dir

But Israel running America is a conspiracy as in the wealthy Jewish bankers who control the CFR who control the world and on and on. Yes, I'm familiar with all of it. Israel no more runs America than North Korea runs China. Even if they did, better they than the Palestinians

But Israel running America is a conspiracy as in the wealthy Jewish bankers who control the CFR who control the world and on and on. Yes, I'm familiar with all of it. Israel no more runs America than North Korea runs China. Even if they did, better they than the Palestinians

I can prove you wrong with facts but what's the point. You came here for what reason? To save people from dreaming. Thanks man.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I can prove you wrong with facts but what's the point. You came here for what reason? To save people from dreaming. Thanks man.

Israel runs America how? You mean Obama wakes up every morning and asks Netenyahu what he should do about domestic policy? Israel makes us protect the Suez canal for the Saudis? Israel told us to tell themselves to plow over their settlements in Gaza? Israel told us to tell them to retreat from Lebanon? Sheesh! Utter nonsense!! You're confusing Jews with Israelis..big difference.

Anyway dream away. Problem is everyone wakes up eventually unless they're dead. I am upset with myself for getting talked into this in the first place and hate the idea of well intentioned people getting scammed

The Federal Reserve Bank is a consortium of 9 Zionist Jewish-owned & associated banks with the Rothschilds at the head: $1. Rothschild Banks of London and Berlin. $2. Lazard Brothers Banks of Paris. $3. Israel Moses Seif Banks of Italy. $4. Warburg Bank of Hamburg and Amsterdam. $5. Lehman Brothers of NY. $6. Kuhn, Loeb Bank of NY (Now Shearson American Express). $7. Goldman, Sachs of NY. $8. National Bank of Commerce NY/Morgan Guaranty Trust (J. P. Morgan Bank - Equitable Life - Levi P. Morton are principal shareholders). $9. Hanover Trust of NY (William and David Rockefeller & Chase National Bank NY are principal shareholders). TIME LINE OF THE JEW-OWNED FEDERAL RESERVE BANK 1791-1811: Rothschilds' First Bank of the United States. 1816-1836: Rothschilds' Second Bank of the United States. 1837-1862: Free Banking Era - no formal Central Bank through the efforts of President Andrew Jackson. 1862-1913: System of National Banks through the efforts of President Andrew Jackson. 1913-Current: Federal Reserve Act effects a consortium of privately held Jewish & associated banks called the Federal Reserve Bank. The largest shareholders of the Federal Reserve Bank are the Rothschilds of London holding 57% of the stock which is not available for public trading. On May 23 1933, Congressman Louis T. McFadden brought impeachment charges against the members of the Federal Reserve Bank. A smear campaign against McFadden ensued and he was poisoned 3 years later. ZIONIST JEWS RUN THE BOARD OF GOVERNORS OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE BANK Here are the Jews that control the government of America: 1) Ben Shalom Bernanke: Chairman of the Board of Governors of Federal Reserve. Term ends 2020. 2) Donald L. Kohn: Vice Chairman of the Board of Governors of Federal Reserve. Term ends 2016. 3) Randall S. Kroszner: Member of Board of Governors of Federal Reserve. 4) Frederic S. Mishkin: Member of Board of Governors of Federal Reserve. Term ends 2014. 5) Alan Greenspan: Advisor to Board of Governors of Federal Reserve. Recent Chairman.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The Rothschild family is an international dynasty of Germans of jewish descent who established a worldwide banking and finance operation. The offsprings of Mayer Amschel Rothschild (1744-1812) have spread all over Europe and became major actors in the social, political and economic life of the continent. By knitting close ties with the elite of England, Austria, France and Italy, the Rothschilds became a hidden force in most political events of the last centuries. Alternative historians say they are part of the infamous 13 bloodlines of the Illuminati, along with the Rockefellers and the Duponts.

The Rothschilds are one of the originators of the Zionist movement and the most active actors in the creation of the state of Israel. James A. de Rothschild financed the Knesset, Israel’s main political building. Right in front of it sits the Israeli Supreme Court, donated by another member of the dynasty: Dorothy de Rothschild.

My link

and simple associative math... Rothchild owns Israel AND America.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Israel runs America how? You mean Obama wakes up every morning and asks Netenyahu what he should do about domestic policy? Israel makes us protect the Suez canal for the Saudis? Israel told us to tell themselves to plow over their settlements in Gaza? Israel told us to tell them to retreat from Lebanon? Sheesh! Utter nonsense!! You're confusing Jews with Israelis..big difference.

Anyway dream away. Problem is everyone wakes up eventually unless they're dead. I am upset with myself for getting talked into this in the first place and hate the idea of well intentioned people getting scammed

You know Pudge, it's obvious you have a lot of knowledge about this "investment", however if you had joined this site upfront instead of acting like some babe in the woods who's only knowledge was gained from reading this site I would feel more comfortable about your motives. I have no idea how other members feel but for me, I would be better able to judge your posts if I knew where you where coming from.

I realize I have no right to ask about your background but if you were to feel benevolent, I would really appreciate it. Please don't be offended by my asking.

The Rothschild family is an international dynasty of Germans of jewish descent who established a worldwide banking and finance operation. The offsprings of Mayer Amschel Rothschild (1744-1812) have spread all over Europe and became major actors in the social, political and economic life of the continent. By knitting close ties with the elite of England, Austria, France and Italy, the Rothschilds became a hidden force in most political events of the last centuries. Alternative historians say they are part of the infamous 13 bloodlines of the Illuminati, along with the Rockefellers and the Duponts.

The Rothschilds are one of the originators of the Zionist movement and the most active actors in the creation of the state of Israel. James A. de Rothschild financed the Knesset, Israel’s main political building. Right in front of it sits the Israeli Supreme Court, donated by another member of the dynasty: Dorothy de Rothschild.

My link

and simple associative math... Rothchild owns Israel AND America.

Interesting ... Thanks.

So, in light of all that, the approximate amount of all Rothschild Family Branches being estimated in 500 Trillion Dollars might not be so spaced out after all......

• Upvote 1