Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Medic Chat 2/19 3:30

iluvdinar!

I've done some research and have came up with a few possibilities but they have not been confirmed.

So i called a friend ,who is very high up in ag to see if any of my possibilities have legs or not

he has confirmed that one of my possibilities iS proven for a fact

the definition of cob is : Crock of bull

Edited by shi thead
MISS SPOKE

i am new here... what does medic have to gain from pumping?

The theory is that Medic and others are stirring up excitement in the RV rumor so that people will go out and buy MORE dinars, and that he somehow is getting a kickback from Dinar Dealers.

I have no proof either way of this. However, if this were the case, I think he would shoot out a date that's a week away or so. No benefit to a dinar dealer when the supposed deadline is less than 12 hours away...no time to order!

Whether his "intel" is good, no one knows. In fairness, the track record for EVERYONE with supposed "intel" is not so good either. So we wait.

Cob ...close of buisness ...... Any way i dont care who is phoney or not ...... I am not leaving any stone unturned ,, medic, adam momtana, phenix ,breitling,sonny,ktfm frank, everyone . We all have a past true or not ,,, god bless you all for your information and may he guide you all thru this crazy ordeal we all call ... (rv) .......keep bringing any kind of intell, information, ,,,,you guys come up with.........i thank you and peace to you all ......................

Well, either Medic has about a million contacts that he keeps dropping when their "Intel" doesn't pan out OR..........he keeps using the same ones over and over and over again, all the while telling us he "trusts" them. Well, Medic, sorry, but I DONT TRUST THEM. Find me ONE of them thats been correct.

Or...... the third option is he has no contacts and he's just making it up.

wouldnt it be funny if medic nailed it......p00r medic bashers ...for shame you naughty boys now go wash your mouth out with a bar of soap

Laugh it now: you have twice don't understand how some of us bashed one another with a brain whilst others bashed without even the bonehead at all. Linduh2, I spelled out the joke on you. Please forgive me. LO softly! Because you are a girl. ;)

Laugh it now: you have twice don't understand how some of us bashed one another with a brain whilst others bashed without even the bonehead at all. Linduh2, I spelled out the joke on you. Please forgive me. LO softly! Because you are a girl. ;)

Muhammad, do you mind me asking how you wound up with the "banned" moniker? Does that mean you can't get into chat or what? I have seen that on a few others (like bellypod) and now I don't see posts from them anymore. Does that mean they got booted from DV totally?

I do not understand why some people come here and mock what people say. If you do not like what someone has to say don't read it. Right now it is 0900 Saturday morning so I do not know what people were making a big deal over the close of business issues. Friday was their holy day anyhow. People act like they don't realize that currency speculation can be the most or at least one of the most profitable investments because it is one of the highest risk. If you do not think it can happen look at history.