Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why did I run out of Positives??

krome2ez

How could I have reached my "quota" of positives??? :huh:

I need a re-fill. :D

I really don't think I over did it today, did I?

Quote: Adam Montana

Keep in mind that a person is only allowed to give a few negatives a day, but you are allowed to give many more positives.

Read more:

[#10127] You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=global&section=reputation&do=add_rating&app_rate=forums&type=pid&type_id=710436&rating=1&secure_key=4ada928423dd29d18ea14511b3ee5b80&post_return=710436#ixzz1bN2q2zyU

Edited by krome2ez
  • Upvote 2

How could I have reached my "quota" of positives??? :huh:

I need a re-fill. :D

I really don't think I over did it today, did I?

Keep in mind that a person is only allowed to give a few negatives a day, but you are allowed to give many more positives.

[#10127] You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day

The DV fairy will refill your tank tomorrow. :D

• Upvote 1

Is there a magic number, so we don't just chunk 'em here and there.

Do some get more than others (Moderators and VIP's)....always wondered and since its being talked.........

We all get the same amount, more positives than negs, not sure what the number is for a 24 hr period

I tried my best on the CNN report rumor posting to help new user 'queened' get +'s but then I got negged. Fortunately I had a large enough stash of 'em and had one left to even myself out for awhile. :o

• Upvote 1

I tried my best on the CNN report rumor posting to help new user 'queened' get +'s but then I got negged. *fortunately I had a large enough stash of 'em to even myself out for awhile. :o

:lol: is it me or are there a few newbies today alone that have chosen to say something rather BOLD for their first time?

We all get the same amount, more positives than negs, not sure what the number is for a 24 hr period

Thanks DaveH....jw

Your Avatar makes me feel goooooood !

I still believe we should be able to "stockpile" them. Don't give any out for about a week, then BOOM! It's a + fest!!

There ya go, you may have made a new rule !!!????blink.gif

• Upvote 1

I heard it was in direct proportion to how recently you have donated blood... um, ur, no, maybe that was positive thoughts... or nice wishes... idunno rolleyes.gif I usually run out before my second cup of coffee though... maybe that has something to do with it??? unsure.gif Not sure???

• Upvote 2