Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CNN Report

queened

I recieved a phone call today stating that CNN has announced the RV and stated cash ins could begin on Saturday. I have not found this on the CNN website. Did anyone else hear of this????

Queened

I gave you a +1 but I dont think it helped much. God Bless! ..... and hopefully an RV soon :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I recieved a phone call today stating that CNN has announced the RV and stated cash ins could begin on Saturday. I have not found this on the CNN website. Did anyone else hear of this????

Queened

I am scared for you......I gave you a + but I'm afraid it got lost in the Red Sea. :unsure:

CNN - If Something Happened Its News To Us !

:D :D :D

Remember all those commercials awhile back of the Bush Bean's dog willing to sell the old family recipe? Just how well do you know all those camels you have been hiding amongst? Could one of them be trying to start a little sideline?

• Upvote 1