Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Could this be our Revolution

I read and hear on TV everyday that people are disgusted with the protests going on in New York and around the world and many opinions have been expressed but most have been that the protesters are crazy that they have no sound voice as being of one mind. Most of the comments have been to say that they are expressing their anger toward the wrong people they should be marching on Congress and the Capital. I am seeing that more people are forgiving of what the large corporations have done, the influence they have exerted through paid lobbyists courting Congressional representatives. Our Congressman have made concessions and made deals to let Big Business rule the way. Unions were a way years ago and i might add it was a prosperous time to keep a balance between workers and companies. The largest banks, Citi, Chase, BOFA, Security firms, Wall St. have participated in inflating stocks, selling bogus mortages, insider trading. Pontz schemes have courted investors with dream rates only for the investors to be met with hugh losses. The hedgemen of Wall St push the money world in billions of dollars including what has come out new here in the last few years which is called futures mainly dealing with oil prices. What futures is in stock market terms wall st will list and sell stocks from oil companies with a future price that has not even got here yet because they know that it is a commodity this nation can't live without. The shift from trying to stay within a safe balancehas changed. Billions of dollars tax dollars were just handed out to bail out anyone who pick up a phone and said hey my company is about to go under. Well what did they do with this money, did they banks open up credit to people did the large Corporations hire anyone, did they establish any new jobs. They made sure the well paid CEO's were paid bonuses in the millions. I am not against anyone profitting from their work but millions of dollars, come on not when they wanted this money to give it away. The tax payers were in a sice cheated and decieved as to their intenions.......My point is this... follow the money there is a trail between Washington and Wall St that is glowing bright is ever. They are conected, they were influenced, they were given a golden parachute. Wall St will rise or fall in daily trading of stocks depending on what washington does. Our nation (the people) is going to have to put it back on the straight and narrow, we are the ones that are going to have to fire everyone in Washington. Now the protesters have started out ragged but so did the protests of the Vietnam War but it will come together and it will grow because our leaders is not to a point to take us serious. For this nation to be the land of plenty we have little at the hands of a few...Heavyduty053

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 3

Great post...you pretty much hit the nail on the head...it's the special interest and banksters that are in cahoots/colluding with our elected officials, who have been perpetuating this mess over the last 40-50 years, and it's an unsustainable way of doing things...more folks need to realize the problems we are facing have NOTHING to do with being a Dems/Repubs, left or right..this has been an all out ransacking of the American taxpayer to offset the elite's greed and perpetuate globalization. The sooner folks realize that they are ALL CROOKS and need to GO, then we can unite as a people, stop the partisan BS rhetoric, and hopefully revive/restore what was once a great nation.

• Upvote 2

It's time to wake up, and understand a little more about human nature and big business. Businesses will do anything that's legal..........PERIOD. They will do anything that is legal. They have to in order to survive. That's what publicly owned corporations do, so they can compete, and employees and shareholders can prosper. You're never going to change that by protesting the corporations. They are LAUGHING right now. You can only change what they do by changing the LAWS under which they operate. It is the greed and lack of character in the politicians that we elect that allows corporations to operate the way they do. Lobbyist money, politicians that care more about the next election than they do about the country, and "leadership" that does not value the constitution of the United States, and selfish human nature, are all at work in the corruption that has brought us to this place. Unfortunately, we also have a generation of "entitled" young people that would rather protest, complain, and/or cry about the injustice to the 99% than to work their a$$es off to become part of the 1% and change the system the right way instead of being lazy-butts and try to get someone to share what they have obtained at least "legally" if not "legitimately".

If this nation would return to the principles written into our constitution, (which clearly acknowledges the sovereignty of God and our accountability to the principles of His Word), limit the terms of office of ALL elected officials so that re-election is not a deterrrent to ethical behaviour and beliefs, limit the size and scope of the national government, and if our "entitled" generations would care more about a candidates qualifications and character than what that candidate may accomplish for them personally, this nation could be restored.

I contend that if the White House, and the Congress were filled with men and women that were honest, Christian (in DEED, not in WORD), and loved this country more than their own paycheck, our nation would change drastically and very quickly. That's the CHANGE that I'm praying for in this next season.

And as Forrest Gump would say..............That's all I have to say about that................. :D:)

• Upvote 2

Great post...you pretty much hit the nail on the head...it's the special interest and banksters that are in cahoots/colluding with our elected officials, who have been perpetuating this mess over the last 40-50 years, and it's an unsustainable way of doing things...more folks need to realize the problems we are facing have NOTHING to do with being a Dems/Repubs, left or right..this has been an all out ransacking of the American taxpayer to offset the elite's greed and perpetuate globalization. The sooner folks realize that they are ALL CROOKS and need to GO, then we can unite as a people, stop the partisan BS rhetoric, and hopefully revive/restore what was once a great nation.

If I could give you 100 Pluses I would! :D

• Upvote 1

Just my thoughts, back in the day the Mafia, or so called Union Leaders would go out and rough up or even beat people to pass bills they wanted passed in the Gov. But Now they say Mafia is gone. Gone my ass, they are just smarter they use lobbyist and pay them to persuade our crocked politicians. Then Big Busynesses got on the band wagon and started doing the same thing. All or most politicians are on the take, From Gov, to state to local boys, all crocked as all get out.Our Gov spends our tax dollars like a 14yr old with a credit card. One Billion here one billion there, oh hell lets give 30 mill to this country and you don't have to pay us back the 2 billion you barrowd 2 yrs ago, and you all been such good sports we will give you 2 more for shits and giggles and for being a good boy we will throw in a nother billion hows that. Did they frickin ask us before they gave it all away. Hell No We need to clean out the white house and put real working class folks in there that no what its like to work for a living. :angry:

• Upvote 2