Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thursday Bytes: Mailman Talks About "The Great Wazoo Shabbibi"

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting From A Stubborn Camel In Libya. We Were At The Back Of Ghaddafi's Motorcade But This Stupid Camel Wouldn't Budge. Oh Cool, He Started Moving Again. Hey Guys ! Wait Up For Me ! Hey Mo' ! Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk - Woo Woo Woo Woo .....

10-19-2011 Guru asdf IQD, unchanged as per the Central Bank of Iraq...still at the artificial program rate, but for how long. We are looking for a breakthrough, a breakthrough is pending. A big meeting, Thursday, October 20th, according to our matrix of information, this is going to be big, looks like the Erbil is being officially signed and sealed. This is huge, the missing key. After all this time, tomorrow is the day we could actually see this. We will have to wait to see what tomorrow brings.

[/url]

10-19-2011 Guru Mailman17 HE [sHABBIBI] WOULD HAVE LOVED TO GET THIS OFF WHEN INFLATION WAS AT 3%, BUT HE IS MORE THAN CAPABLE OF GETTING INFLATION DOWN IF IT GOES TO DOUBLE DIGITS AND THE RV WILL HELP CONSIDERABLY...NOT AT FIRST, BUT IN THE LONG RUN. HE KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING...BUT EVEN THE GREAT WHAZOO SHABBIBI MUST BE SHAKING HIS HEAD...THIS INVESTMENT IS A TOUGH ONE...BUT UNDERSTANDING IT...MAKES IT TOLERABLE

10-19-2011 Guru Med IT WAS OBVIOUS TODAY IN POSTS I READ THAT THE RULE OF LAW PURPOSELY KEPT ALL THIS IN TURMOIL UNTIL THEY WORE ALLAWI OUT. THAT IS THE MOST PATHETIC THING I HAVE SEEN WASTING ALL THIS TIME BUT THIS MAY BACKFIRE ON THEM I THINK THE RANK AND FILE ARE GETTING TIRED OF THEM BOTH AND I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THEM FORM THIS NEW BLOCK AND TO HAVE A SUNNI HEADING IT AS IT SEEMS IT WILL, NAJAFI IS SUNNI.

10-19-2011 Guru Adam Montana today is a great day to be a dinar investor! I am VERY positive on this right now. I have people emailing and calling me, people I work with every week and I RESPECT their opinions telling me that YES, Iraq can sustain an RV. we are close to seeing the HCL completely in effect and the rate should be at least double what I expect. you know my opinion is that the Dinar SHOULD come out at closer to a Dime. I'm excited right now...I think it's a good day to be a dinar investor. I'm excited to see what the next couple days and weeks bring. I'll be surprised if it "pops" in October, but I will NOT be surprised to see it pop in November!

10-19-2011 Guru Scooter Well we can add some Billions of $$$$ to Iraq's valuation. They are loaded with minerals in the western desert, with high demand from India and Pakistan. Go Figure!!!

10-19-2011 Guru Mailman17 PUT YOURSELF IN SHABS SHOES...YOU HAVE THE ULTIMATE WEAPON...THE RV...WOULD YOU RELEASE IT KNOWING THE COUNTRIES NO WHERE READY YET? THAT DELAY PROBABLY KILLED SHABS INSIDE, US TOO FOR THAT MATTER...BUT HE DID WHAT HE FELT WAS RIGHT AND BEING AS CLOSE TO THE IMF AND THE WORLD BANK...HE GOT support, WAIT FOR IT...LOL

10-19-2011 Guru Med ONE GOOD THING IS THAT THE ONE NON CORRUPT PERSON IN IRAQ GOVT RUNS OUR INVESTMENT [shabibi]. THE ONE MISTAKE HE MADE HE JUST WAITED TOO LONG AND CAUSED ALLOT OF NON NEEDED SUFFERING. I AM SURE HE DIDNT DO IT UNPURPOSE BUT INEVITABLY HE IS RESPONSIBLE. HE NEVER NEEDED TO WAIT. HE SHOULD HAVE PULLED THE TRIGGER IN 09. YES, WAITING BECAUSE HE THOUGHT THE ECONOMY WOULD GET BETTER. WELL SURPRISE, EVERYTHING GOT WORSE AND THE POLITICAL CHAOS THAT ENSUED HAS BEEN NOTHING SHORT OF REDICULOUS.

• Upvote 7

cool.gif Thnx DT. Another Great Report. Our fast-on-the-shutter CNN Photo Staff caught this hooves-on-the-ground action shot. That's some fancy ridin' Thuggie! Our focus is on the far left position. biggrin.gif

004(1).jpg

cool.gif

Thug you are a natural on that camel! :twothumbs:

They have alot of them in the Scottsdale Desert, maybe near Troon? :eyebrows:

Edited by billbill
  • Upvote 1

I think they play these things on a loop. This sounds soooooooo familiar

I will personally gaurantee that the dinar will RV on one of the days of the week....

I don't know which day or which week..... but it will... trust me.

I'm a yak, we never lie.

The best things in life RV

:) yak

Ok, my prediction.......IF it RVs by the end of the year, It will happen during a month ending in "ber". After that, all bets are off.

• Upvote 3

Thank you for the post Thug. Now, back to the stubborn camel. Don't know if you remember the movie Crimson Tide, the movie about the nuclear sub, and the captain (Gene Hackman), was talking about training the Lippinzanner Stallions. He said that if you put a hot poker up their wazzoo, you could teach them to deal cards! Might work with the camel too??? :lol:

Thanks again Thug.....Go RV!!!

:D:D:D

• Upvote 2