Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

International Monetary Fund supports the general budget in Iraq by about $ 7 billion

Markinsa

International Monetary Fund supports the general budget in Iraq by about $ 7 billion

Opinion (dpa) - An official in the Iraqi Central Bank that the IMF will support the general budget for Iraq in the next year soft loan of $ 7 billion.

The deputy governor of Central Bank of Iraq, told the newspaper Sabah, a state issued today that the "roof of the amount of the budget for 2012 of about 130 trillion dinars can be increased or decreased according to the decisions of the Council of Ministers and the Parliament, and that there is an increase estimated at 30 trillion dinars for the budget year, which reached 97 trillion dinars and that two thirds of the increase will be to support and improve the grades and salaries as well as increasing the salaries of retirees. "

He stated that "Iraq had signed a loan agreement of attribution with the International Monetary Fund during the month of February of 2010 include the provision of support to him to raise the balance of payments and improve its economic situation and reform its financial system .. provided by the Fund in light of this Convention, a soft loan to Iraq worth approaching of seven billion dollars, an interest rate not to exceed one percent to be paid within five years. "

The Iraqi official, that "the Bank granted the government earlier this year, 5.1 billion dollars of that loan to support the budget in 2011 with the remaining amount will be delivered over the next year to add to the budget and support aspects of the investment."

The Iraqi Ministry of Planning has announced earlier that the general budget of the country for the next year built on the basis of an oil price of $ 85 per barrel and the rate of crude oil exports will range between 5 t 2-6 0.2 million barrels per day of which 200 thousand barrels per day from fields in the Kurdistan region of Iraq.

I wonder if they can afford to RV now?

-

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

Uhh... I meant to give you a plus 1... dang this Droid phone!!! I like this article!!

I gave the + for you! I have done that accidently before, also. :D

That was my last plus for 24 hours I guess!! Don't click wrong again!!! :lol:

Edited by abby01