Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Another Reason for Kicking out our Troops?

I think I just figured out one of the reasons Sadr and others want our soldiers out of Iraq. Once the soldiers are out there will be a lot less US dollars floating around the markets, and at that point it will be easier to "force" Iraqis to use their own currency. Does this idea make sense? It has to rankle that everyone wants our currency instead of the Iraqi currency there...

I think I just figured out one of the reasons Sadr and others want our soldiers out of Iraq. Once the soldiers are out there will be a lot less US dollars floating around the markets, and at that point it will be easier to "force" Iraqis to use their own currency. Does this idea make sense? It has to rankle that everyone wants our currency instead of the Iraqi currency there...

No. Sadr just hates American's, its an extremist Muslim thing. I think his spirtual leader is the Khomeni (what's his name?) in Iran.

-