Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Didn't Ghaddafi hold billions of Dinar?

navysky

A few months ago, when I had heard that some of the hold ups to the RV was that they were trying to get Dinar out of the hands of terrorists, I thought I had heard also that Ghaddafi held at least a billion Iraqi Dinar. And since he had gone rogue and hated America, that money in his hands could've qualified him as a terroristic threat to the US. Now maybe this was all just what was going on in my head, but I could've sworn that there was discussion about that possibility. Then again, didn't he embezzle billions of dollars of oil revenues from his own country? Typical corrupt tyrant!!

Anyway, I wonder if this was one of those checklist things needed to be done before the RV is released. Just my own thoughts. Anyone have any info on whether Ghaddafi held Dinar?

Thanks, GO RV!!!

Gaddafi, maybe one crazy talking nut job, but before you accuse him horrid acts I suggest you research him. There is a lot more to the government hate of this man then you are being told. Remember, this is the same government that overthrew another leader, without just cause.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

A few months ago, when I had heard that some of the hold ups to the RV was that they were trying to get Dinar out of the hands of terrorists, I thought I had heard also that Ghaddafi held at least a billion Iraqi Dinar. And since he had gone rogue and hated America, that money in his hands could've qualified him as a terroristic threat to the US. Now maybe this was all just what was going on in my head, but I could've sworn that there was discussion about that possibility. Then again, didn't he embezzle billions of dollars of oil revenues from his own country? Typical corrupt tyrant!!

Anyway, I wonder if this was one of those checklist things needed to be done before the RV is released. Just my own thoughts. Anyone have any info on whether Ghaddafi held Dinar?

Thanks, GO RV!!!

Even if Ghaddafi did have IQD, it was not on him when he was killed. Therefore, it is sitting someplace else under some other terrorists control, and probably in an account under control of one of his children.

Also, Ghaddafi is a terrorists threat to the US. Minimally, do you recall Lockerie Scotland?

Let's hope that this monster did not have any IQD, for a myriad of reasons.

Good post. Thanks Navy.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Even if Ghaddafi did have IQD, it was not on him when he was killed. Therefore, it is sitting someplace else under some other terrorists control, and probably in an account under control of one of his children.

Also, Ghaddafi is a terrorists threat to the US. Minimally, do you recall Lockerie Scotland?

Let's hope that this monster did not have any IQD, for a myriad of reasons.

Good post. Thanks Navy.

There is more to the Lockerbie bombing than meets the eye Carrello. Legal papers prove that millions were secretly paid to witnesses by the US Government.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/oct/02/lockerbie-documents-witness-megrahi

• Upvote 1

Thanks, GO RV!!!

What are you talking about man, you are soooooo dilusional....don't you know....the dinar is going to be LOPPED....ROFLMAO

don't you know that the 1 billion he had is really only 1 million, GOSH....he's no threat......he only has 1 million dinar after the LOP and that means he'll only have 1 million us dollars......thats no terrorist

ROFLMAO

ROFLMAO

ROFLMAO

this is additional proof that there will be no LOP....its only LOGIC

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Just saw the video of that scumbag hes DONE!!! i believe the reason behind the killing of ghaddafi was a plan all along we are just moving through another dictator bites the dust. Ghaddafi was killed because he created Gold dinar and wanted that to be traded and wanted all the arab countries to follow suit to try to screw the USA kind of like what Saddam tried to do with euros against George bush sr. and you know how that ended also the obvious oil and to set ourseleves up if any of you think it was to liberate the people of Lybia then well i feel sorry for you.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I have said this many times its part of the plan (not the killing of nut case)

By removing all or as many as possible large amounts of terrorists’ holding IQD is part of this plan.

By issuing new IQD back in 2003 it wiped trillions of $s from the terrorists’ accounts.

Meaning if you were say a large group of idiots you had to go to the CBI & change them for new iqd, how many known groups did this with say 5 million old IQD for the new ones.

Its part of what was planned, no one in there right mind would go to the banks to change them if it was corrupt money, they would get arrested & question why they had or where did you get so much IQD.

Again the plan in force will be the same to get shot of all the new IQD we hold that is in the wrong hands.

Enter the sellers we bought from, Ali, eBay & were ever you can buy it now.

How in heavens name does CBI keep track of who holds what, who purchased how much & in all honesty how many speculators purchased on eBay

This is the last part of the long haul, Print the new IQD, get it into circulation & then when the exchange time is over RV.

Trust me this is the only way Iraq can afford to pay for this amount of New Iqd it has in circulation at the rate they wish to RV at

• Upvote 1

Just saw the video of that scumbag hes DONE!!! i believe the reason behind the killing of ghaddafi was a plan all along we are just moving through another dictator bites the dust. Ghaddafi was killed because he created Gold dinar and wanted that to be traded and wanted all the arab countries to follow suit to try to screw the USA kind of like what Saddam tried to do with euros against George bush sr. and you know how that ended also the obvious oil and to set ourseleves up if any of you think it was to liberate the people of Lybia then well i feel sorry for you.

Agree!

Gaddafi, maybe one crazy talking nut job, but before you accuse him horrid acts I suggest you research him. There is a lot more to the government hate of this man then you are being told. Remember, this is the same government that overthrew another leader, without just cause.

For starters revenge for Locherbee Pan AM & the Berlin disco bombings. He sponsored mumerous other terror acts against Greece & Italy mainly the hijacking of several cruise liners in the 70s & 80s. This guy needed to be taken out decades ago.

Here we go again with more BS about certain dictators having to be killed before we can see an RV. Remember when the GURU'S said it had to do with SADDAM? Then it was because BIN LADEN was carrying BILLIONS of dinar from cave to cave waiting to take over earth after the RV. Then they said nothing would take place until after Egypt removed its dictator who was flush with dinar. Now rumors are surfacing that Kim Jon Ill is loaded with dinar. And lets not forget about Saidi Arabia and Yemen. Dinar addicts think that the sun rises and sets on their Dinar investment. Meanwhile they do not see the bigger picture. The Federal Reserve and the IMF have no interest at this time with all of these countries having high values. The CIA and the US government are systematically exterminating one country after another and rebuilding there central banks in their own image. We are now sending ground troop into AFRICA!!!! You are witnessing world domination before your eyes and these countries are all being placed under the watchfull eye of the US and the money men at the IMF. You will be waiting much longer for your BLESSING in my opinion. Your personal wealth does not matter one bit in the grand picture. And if you have not noticed the currently worthless dinar can be found in billions and trillions of dollars all over the planet earth. It is everywhere and in massive quanities. Yet this does'nt concern anyone. Iraq doenst need an RV. There economy is one of the fastest growning on earth, and nobody but you care about the value of their currecy. Everything is being paid in US dollars. The only currency accepted around the world. One might even call it the WORLDS CURRENCY or the ONE WORLD CURRENCY! Everything is going exactly as planned!

Edited by Conotacarius
  • Upvote 1

I don't think that, but I don't ike the implication that, if i did think it, you would feel it a proper responce to feel sorry for me. Also I think it is a bit odd that you would think that Saddam invading Kuwait wasn't enough reason to stop him. But then, I am a purist, not a conspiracy theorist.

Here we go again with more BS about certain dictators having to be killed before we can see an RV. Remember when the GURU'S said it had to do with SADDAM? Then it was because BIN LADEN was carrying BILLIONS of dinar from cave to cave waiting to take over earth after the RV. Then they said nothing would take place until after Egypt removed its dictator who was flush with dinar. Now rumors are surfacing that Kim Jon Ill is loaded with dinar. And lets not forget about Saidi Arabia and Yemen. Dinar addicts think that the sun rises and sets on their Dinar investment. Meanwhile they do not see the bigger picture. The Federal Reserve and the IMF have no interest at this time with all of these countries having high values. The CIA and the US government are systematically exterminating one country after another and rebuilding there central banks in their own image. We are now sending ground troop into AFRICA!!!! You are witnessing world domination before your eyes and these countries are all being placed under the watchfull eye of the US and the money men at the IMF. You will be waiting much longer for your BLESSING in my opinion. Your personal wealth does not matter one bit in the grand picture. And if you have not noticed the currently worthless dinar can be found in billions and trillions of dollars all over the planet earth. It is everywhere and in massive quanities. Yet this does'nt concern anyone. Iraq doenst need an RV. There economy is one of the fastest growning on earth, and nobody but you care about the value of their currecy. Everything is being paid in US dollars. The only currency accepted around the world. One might even call it the WORLDS CURRENCY or the ONE WORLD CURRENCY! Everything is going exactly as planned!

I don't know whether to laugh or to cry.

Thanks, GO RV!!!

or did he have a billion dollars worth of IQD?

a billion dollars would buy nearly a trillion IQD :mellow:

• Upvote 1