Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Chuck Norris on Iraq

Scrumdiddles

When Alexander Graham Bell invented the telephone, he already had 3 missed calls from Chuck Norris.....

I'm not ashamed to say that upon reading this I laughed hysterically. emot-LMAO.gif

I wish I could give you multiple +'s because this was funny. After reading it I called my Mom and read it to her and we partook in hysterical laughter together.

Thanks for posting.

• 2 months later...
RodandStaff[/b]' date='20 October 2011 - 09:57 AM' timestamp='1319126229' post='711247']

Chuck Norris had a grizzly bear rug in his room. The bear isn't dead, it's just afraid to move! unsure.gif

Gooserider67[/b]' date='22 October 2011 - 04:56 AM' timestamp='1319281014' post='713436']

When the Boogeyman goes to sleep he checks the closet for Chuck Norris... B)

Scrumdiddles[/b]' date='28 December 2011 - 02:57 PM' timestamp='1325105833' post='790252']

Chuck Norris is the reason why Waldo is hiding.

These are all great. Tears are rolling down. Don't stop please :lmao::lol::lmao::lol:

Chuck Norris counted to infinity - twice!

Chuck Norris does not hunt because the word hunting infers the probability of failure. Chuck Norris goes killing. unsure.gif

Chuck Norris has already been to Mars; that's why there are no signs of life there.

and finally ... The chief export of Chuck Norris is pain! ohmy.gif

Come on boyz... gitter dun! biggrin.gif GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif